Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. However, the presence of digital currencies is a matter of controversy in many countries and many countries have made the Bitcoin  currency valid. There we can buy small things like cold drinks or pizza by Bitcoin, and the Japanese government authorized Bitcoin also as a legal currency to do digital transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Yes, your information is right because there are still a lot of country where bitcoin is not acceptable. Many government are not accepting bitcoin as their legal currency. They are much afraid about their fiat currency. So now they want to make distance from bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

i believe in bitcoin and i think i will use bitcoin again and again, and we all here hope that in the future we can see that bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world and i hope that it will happen soon, so we can use our bitcoin in all store in the world without changing it into real money

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

In my eyes bitcoin's good in any case because he has improved my financial conditions had become better. Although the price of bitcoin's currently in a state of decline I have never given up, and I will never sell it as long as the price of bitcoin has not risen or it hasn't been able to provide significant benefits. At present what I do is only HOLD and buy, if I have money.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

i believe in bitcoin and i think i will use bitcoin again and again, and we all here hope that in the future we can see that bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world and i hope that it will happen soon, so we can use our bitcoin in all store in the world without changing it into real money
I agree with you, I like this asset as a long investment and instrument.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Bitcoin is a centralised crypto currency right from time, which many companies and individuals normal used it for online payment service. Therefore, bitcoin has been empower many people towards the industry for trading and investment.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Bitcoin is a centralised crypto currency right from time, which many companies and individuals normal used it for online payment service. Therefore, bitcoin has been empower many people towards the industry for trading and investment.
Bitcoin is an extraordinary thing. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages. With various advantages possessed by bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of users. The number of bitcoin users has increased significantly every year. This can be said as an indicator that bitcoin is a financial system that has very bright prospects in the future.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Bitcoin is digital of money and many people now use bitcoin.  bitcoin is very easy for people to transact more over bitcoin is the investmen where you can buy now and you can save for a long term until the price up and you get profit.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

So I think there will be bitcoin. It is possible to deny for a long time and not to admit that it is a currency, but such a wide hype sooner or later to force the regulator to change its opinion.
  I think bitcoin has a huge of possibilities to conquer all hroughout the struggles in the market. Even if the market still in a rapid bearishness, I believe bitcoin will excel its expensivity by the more years come. Only patience and optimism may courageously can make a move of fast progression and development.
SashaBooo123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

I think that as long as Bitcoin is not tied to a material unit (gold, oil, and so on), it will remain just a code in the system. No one will take it seriously.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I have not read or heard any news that would confirm that some government is ready to destroy bitcoin.The maximum that the government can do in this situation is to prohibit the use of bitcoin in their country.S-it is impossible to Kill bitcoin. Cool
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Well my thoughts for bitcoin are numerous but to mention few;

I see bitcoin been the most used crypto in the world
I also see bitcoin been accepted though will pass through a rough step and move it will be accepted by the whole populace.
I also see bitcoin been used as part of most payments method.
Bitcoin is the best decision for the counties where the economy is poor and when the inflation is great. For instance, Venezuela money cost almost nothing - the smartest guys there can use BTC.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a fairly high price, and controls the crypto market. Bitcoin has been trusted by many people, and has been used as a long-term investment by many people. Some negative news about bitcoin and a ban on the use of bitcoin by some countries, will not be able to destroy bitcoin let alone make bitcoin die, because bitcoin has considerable power and support from many people around the world.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

I do really think that bitcoin is a new innovation in our financial system nowadays because of bitcoin we can be able to deposit and transmit money to another country or to any place in the world with a very minimum fee and with a great security and anonymity.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

I have not read or heard any news that would confirm that some government is ready to destroy bitcoin.The maximum that the government can do in this situation is to prohibit the use of bitcoin in their country.S-it is impossible to Kill bitcoin. Cool
I also don't believe that the government can kill bitcoin. indeed bitcoin often gets a threat of negative threats but it is only temporary and bitcoin can recover it. we must always believe and support bitcoin that in the future there will be many countries that use it.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!

yes goverment not accept bitcoin yet, even in my country goverment prohibits bitcoin.. its so bad for cryptocurrency world.. i don't know why that bitcoin not permit in my country given that bitcoin can help economy of some people
maybe there is a bad of bitcoin but i don't know what, and maybe it be reason  too why satoshi nakamoto hiden his identity
It was they same in my country also in the past years the government on my country was not accepted bitcoin but through the bitcoin was uses for a good reason the government was accepted bitcoin. That was good for us now that we have not job yet are have a chance to earn money through bitcoin. Because of bitcoin i can pay on what i want the thing that ill need.
waw good to heard that bitcoin accept in a country is one step a head good impact for cryptocurrency especially for user
let's make people believe that bitcoin is good and worth to use, it so usefull for bitcoin user
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. It is created in 2009. It is trusted and popular coin in the crypto world. Many people use bitcoin as a payment method. Because  it is very secured and fast. Also it is a great investment platform too. Bitcoin is a more profitable but risky.

1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

2 years ago about bitcoin took only a few, only those who are seriously engaged in mining and trading. Today it is spoken about almost everywhere, in all countries of the world. He made a huge splash on the public with his great growth in price and today he is a leader in the crypto market. A huge amount of time and effort invested in bitcoin by its developers and their works were justified. I think  bitcoin is a real breakthrough of the 21st century in the field of cryptology. On the current day, none of the existing cryptocurrencies will be able to surpass it in cost, popularity and frequency of use. Large companies such as Microsoft, BMW, PayPal have already introduced it to the payment method and buyers regularly use it when buying. Now everyone is talking about the cryptocurrency market and its popularization and this is another merit of Bitcoin.
Last week I read in the news that some schools also began to introduce bitcoin as payment. This means that the municipal institutions have already adopted it, so the state institutions will soon accept it, and this is an exit to a higher level of development.
It should be admitted that if there was no bitcoin, the majority would not know about the crypto currency in principle, it prompted people to study cryptology and allowed them to earn on crypto-currencies. He's the best of his kind.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency innovation that is for online payment or transaction and also for investment. It decentralized allows people to use it without the need for middlemen or third party. The top coin is slowly being adopted in some of the countries like Japan, the first nation to legalize it. Many of the countries and banks are still opposing the legalization of bitcoin because of its decentralized system but it is now widely used in transactions and in trading and investment.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Bitcoin is awesome. Bitcoin is king, is the number one and can become the greatest coin of mankind's history. I like bitcoin. It is giving me tremendous success. I became rich by investing in bitcoins. Bitcoin has a great influence in the world of electronic money. As bitcoin increases, the money market will increase and vice versa. I believe that bitcoin will grow strongly in the future. You should invest and keep bitcoin from now on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: