Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Not only Bitcoin is crypto currency but also it's the great platform for investment. Bitcoin popularity  increasing day by day. People trade with crypto currency and they hold it. I think, Bitcoin can be something that can change the fate of any person. you can using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

At this time im think bitcoin is a good tool to earn money no more. What is its future waiting for it is difficult to say.But Blockchain technology is really a credible technology that has the future

according to most people and especially me too, indeed bitcoin really helps us to make a profit. but managing bitcoin is also not easy, there is always a process of success. especially when bitcoin is declining then we have to wait for BTC to increase again.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

The governments and their agents are trying to destroy bitcoin because they can not control it. Bitcoin is designed to be decentralized and anonymous. The government has been trying to see if bitcoin can be made to be centralized but that is not possible because decentralization is the fundamental of bitcoin of which if lost will surely liquidate bitcoin. Bitcoin has been under serious of attack for almost this year.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Indeed there are many bad news about bitcoin, including many parties that do not support bitcoin. For me bitcoin will be able to survive, bitcoin is a strong coin and can win from those who oppose bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

I am not agree with you,Bitcoin is totally different idea.when create a new idea than many people can't accept the new idea.They belive in old trend.So when people properly  knew about bitcoin they obviously accept this idea.Now people thinking about it,they think how to use this new incredible innovation.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

I think news like this should be avoided, because it will have an impact on investors and users will also doubt, I am very confident that bitcon will not be stopped and will continue to grow
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Bitcoin is the crypto currency that is the choice of many people to invest today, because its strength and high enough price make bitcoin gain the trust of many people, besides bitcoin also controls the crypto currency market and leads in price movements and becomes the king of cryptocurrency.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

The true purpose of bitcoin is not speculation and investment, but a new decentralized monetary system, and it copes with this task perfectly
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

I think that the government is absolutely in vain so negative about bitcoin. It can only improve the economy and simplify the entire process of monetary transactions. You should not see him as the only threat. It's a great technology that we have to use.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

I think People no longer believe in bitcoin and has got a lot of negative thoughts towards bitcoin.but soon is going to come back in another systle.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

I hope that over time, everyone will recognize the convenience of using cryptocurrency. This can transform the entire economic system of the world for the better. I can't imagine how it could hurt the economy. Maybe I like bitcoin too much, but it's really a very cool technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

no one can stop bitcoin, because why? because now bitcoin has developed very rapidly and is enjoyed by many people, naturally many regimes do not like this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

yes, bitcoin does help a lot of people who want to invest in it, and bitcoin is the most phenomenal crypto money and has very good potential in the future, in my opinion, but there are also some people who don't like bitcoin, so my opinion with the existence of bitcoin many people have benefited from it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

I think it’s terrible. Besides the fear of losing power and control over the situation, I don’t see any more sense in it. It only slows down the development process. Instead of banning, I’d better learn how to work with it. .

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

I think that it is better to use btc as the coin for the long-term hold because its price will become much higher with time and we will be able to sell coins we have at a better price which will be good income
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

I think it’s terrible. Besides the fear of losing power and control over the situation, I don’t see any more sense in it. It only slows down the development process. Instead of banning, I’d better learn how to work with it. .

Some governments are not against bitcoin, in fact, they are welcome to the idea of having another currency that is digital but others country want to impose some regulations on cryptocurrency before legalizing it. Countries that banned bitcoin don't like the idea of having a decentralized currency in their economy or they have also plan to create their own coin without a competition from existing coins.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

I disagree with you if Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin. Because many countries have legalized bitcoin. I think many state governments are thinking of ways to legalize and use bitcoin.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I do not think every country wants to kill bitcoins. The country I am living has many policies that develop cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Just good bitcoin management then you will get a lot of great benefits from it. Bitcoin leadsfirst  the cryptocurrency in current and future.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!

yes goverment not accept bitcoin yet, even in my country goverment prohibits bitcoin.. its so bad for cryptocurrency world.. i don't know why that bitcoin not permit in my country given that bitcoin can help economy of some people
maybe there is a bad of bitcoin but i don't know what, and maybe it be reason  too why satoshi nakamoto hiden his identity
It was they same in my country also in the past years the government on my country was not accepted bitcoin but through the bitcoin was uses for a good reason the government was accepted bitcoin. That was good for us now that we have not job yet are have a chance to earn money through bitcoin. Because of bitcoin i can pay on what i want the thing that ill need.
revive7up

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

The virtual currency market has attracted investors, which is a fast-paced, unpredictable and unpredictable increase that makes investors see the market really very fertile. private and fast profit, because of the high-risk principle, the profit will be high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: