Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
trungquoc4622342 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
Merited by naughty1 (3), foxbat (1)

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SashaBooo123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
NO way for govmnt. Bitcoin is a divided currency that is difficult to track and specifically enter someone. The fact is that countries prohibit it, but still there are many workarounds to trade this currency. So I think Bitcoin is a fairly developed currency for today, which can be used and earned on it.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

I do not think Government is hostile to bitcoin.  I believe they accepted the technology it brings (blockchain) but several things are unknown to them (government) and with that, they tend to protect their citizen since in the early years of bitcoin, it was  used in different illegal activities and those who exploit the "bitcoin as investment ideas" and scammed people give Bitcoin a negative impression.  But little by little government gets to know what bitcoin and its technology is and begins to embrace it by simply regulating bitcoin exchanges to protect their citizen.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that is rather cryptocurrency. I agree with this view. When Bitcoin values beyond our imagination (over $ 20k) people pay close attention to it and especially the government, but not all governments in the world do not like Bitcoin, partly for their sake hurt. Many countries accept Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I think the future Bitcoin will be the most used crypto coin and replace some of the fiat.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features like anonymity and instantaneous transferring system, also government has no control over this. So i believe we shall name it the global currency one day.
Bitcoin has already helped people to forget 50% usage of fiat money, now we just need to wait afew more years to see major changes
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

even though the presence of digital currencies is still a matter of controversy in several countries. As a result, the use of bitcoin in a country is not always accepted. Even so, there are also many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a currency. for example, the Japanese Government has authorized bitcoin as a legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who accept payment with bitcoin. The number of stores that accept digital payments with bitcoin is more than 4,500 outlets. Like the Nikkei which experienced a surge in transactions after working with bitcoin towards the end of 2017.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

Bitcoin in my opinion is the greatest discovery so far in the world's financial sector. It will make a huge positive impact in the financial world and provide people an alternative to transaction payments.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I look at bitcoin as money by the people.  No government can control it.  It is based on market value determined by the people.  
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I don't think government want to destroy bitcoin probably there are some countries bitcoin is not acceptable, I think people who want to destroy bitcoin are the people who don't have understand bitcoin technology and those who thinking that bitcoin is scam and some of them are banks maybe because bitcoin could replace them someday.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

The governments and the banking systems are very concerned about Bitcoin's popularity and usability, and they are trying to fight it. But they can't really stop this cryptocurrency or stop people to continue trading BTC and holding it. BTC is decentralized and anonymous, they can only try to ban it in some countries.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

The governments and the banking systems are very concerned about Bitcoin's popularity and usability, and they are trying to fight it.

Actually bitcoin is extremely small (almost negligibly small) compared to the banking sector.
They are not concerned. At least not yet. The moment definitely will come. But currently bitcoin just seems to be some random internet money.

BTC is decentralized and anonymous

Bitcoin is by far not anonymous. It is pseudonymous, but not anonymous.
All information (sending-/receiving- alias, amount, time) are stored inside of the blockchain, forever.

If you can link an address to a person, you have full overview over his transactions. This would not be the case if BTC was truly anonymous.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:45:12 PM

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!

yes goverment not accept bitcoin yet, even in my country goverment prohibits bitcoin.. its so bad for cryptocurrency world.. i don't know why that bitcoin not permit in my country given that bitcoin can help economy of some people
maybe there is a bad of bitcoin but i don't know what, and maybe it be reason  too why satoshi nakamoto hiden his identity
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

For me bitcoin is the most safest investment in crypto market. It is also very useful most especially in transacting payments and transfering of money.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

I do not think that all governments hate Bitcoin because some countries have adopted Bitcoin as a legitimate currency such as Korea, Japan,...
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Terrorists and smugglers can freely do their transactions without being caught. This is a disadvantage of Bitcoin. I admit that governments don't want that to happen. If there is a mechanism to catch them, there is no valid reason for governments to limit the adoption/usage of bitcoin.  Furthermore, it is not possible to stop the usage of bitcoin by any external party as it is a decentralized currency.

Other than that, bitcoin has lot of features and advantages over traditional fiat currencies. It is already adopted by a considerable portion of people including businesses. I think that there will be a bright for bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

I have been thinking lately about how strongly the concept of decentralization has been overestimated. After all, this is just a way of storing and transmitting information, but everyone in the community speaks of this as a magic pill.

Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest invention on this century. It change the whole financial system of the world. Government wants to destroy it as peer to peer network. But bitcoin will be remain in future with its dignity.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

And the way they have found to stop it is through banning and if that seem to be not effective, regulation is next.

They can't fully eradicate bitcoin now that it has wide usage and more users around the world, it won't help if they can keep on stopping its adoption. The solution is to adopt it and apply law that can serve as guide to the people while they will benefit at the same time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███