Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM HERE  (Read 288 times)
Banemu (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:47:56 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 12:54:23 PM by Banemu

Please, forgive my English and spellings. I am trying to get used to English as fast as i can. Any correction or extra idea will be added and appreciated

'Apathy’ is a state of being or condition that means not having interest or emotion about something. It can also be said that an apathetic person is indifferent or insensible. It usually is used in a negative connotation. For example: The teacher was saddened by the student’s apathy for learning. An apathetic person, or a person possessing apathy is not necessarily ignorant, they simply don’t care.

I got motivated after i got tired of reading and hearing about SCAMMERS AND HACKERS and their escapades. It can not be entirely avoided however, most times, we are at fault because we have REFUSED to learn and guard ourselves in good ways in other to identify scams and poor security lapses. We don't care enough to get factual details on actions or projects we engage in yet, when we get scammed or hacked, we care to cry and plead for help.

Let me draw you all closer to home: Have you seen our forum of lately? There are so many posts and threads that in some way keeps asking users to; read, learn, post constructive ideas and comments, follow rules, research, etc yet, you get surprised/irritated seeing the amount of people that has failed to follow simple laid down rules and structures, hesitate to research and read in order to contribute like some others are doing in a healthy way which leads to loss or bad decision making or asking for help unnecessarily over things that could have been avoided.

If only we spend time, resources and needed effort researching more on that investment, job, ICO, project, account/profile security you are about engaging with, then that reduce drastically the percentage of scams and hacks taking place.

Learning and growing are one of the few things in life that has no limit. Same with scammers and hackers, You will be amazed to know the extent at which scammers/hackers go in other to perform tricks, scams and hacks that rival current technology. If each and everyone of us here are to be honest, we will all admit that scammers/hackers are very well experienced and detailed as well as have huge patience in order to execute their intentions and plans.

As a participant in the cryto-world, continual learning and research is the best means to avoid scams and hack tendencies. For example, If most of us researched about crypto projects extensively before investing in them, we would most likely identify a scam project or a DOOMED PROJECT. Some projects out there are not always scam however, that doesn't mean the project will be successful.

We can't always blame scammers and hackers for our problems when part of that blame is on most of us for neglecting ideal research and learning more about what the cryto-space has to offer. I have seen users that are on the verge of investing in a project yet, they have no idea about simple crypto requirements and features like differences in wallets, whitepaper, and several other common terms out there.

I am not in support of scammers and hackers, they have chosen to use the knowledge, resources and skills to cause pain and steal from others yet, we can not deny how these scammers and hackers pay attention to details and rules as well as spend quality time research and learning in other to execute their plans. If we all do the same, we can 90% of the time, avoid loss and hack intrusions when necessary.

EXTRA : Issues of constructive posts won't be an issue or difficult for users if we study, research and exercise patience. There can be lots of benefits that comes from reading and researching other than protecting ourselves, we can also guide others as well as the forum in general. We have so many rules here because many of us have failed relating to common sense and chose to ignore simple instinctive rules.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Please, forgive my English and spellings. I am trying to get used to English as fast as i can. Any correction or extra idea will be added and appreciated

'Apathy’ is a state of being or condition that means not having interest or emotion about something. It can also be said that an apathetic person is indifferent or insensible. It usually is used in a negative connotation. For example: The teacher was saddened by the student’s apathy for learning. An apathetic person, or a person possessing apathy is not necessarily ignorant, they simply don’t care.

I got motivated after i got tired of reading and hearing about SCAMMERS AND HACKERS and their escapades. It can not be entirely avoided entirely however, most times, we are at fault because we have REFUSED to learn and guard ourselves in good ways in other to identify scams and poor security lapses. We don't care enough to get factual details on actions or projects we engage in yet, when we get scammed or hacked, we care to cry and plead for help.

Let me draw you all closer to home: Have you seen our forum of lately? There are so many posts and threads that in some way keeps asking users to; read, learn, post constructive ideas and comments, follow rules, research, etc yet, you get surprised/irritated seeing the amount of people that has failed to follow simple laid down rules and structures, hesitate to research and read in order to contribute like some others are doing in a healthy way which leads to loss or bad decision making or asking for help unnecessarily over things that could have been avoided.

If only we spend time, resources and needed effort researching more on that investment, job, ICO, project, account/profile security you are about engaging with, then that reduce drastically the percentage of scams and hacks taking place.

Learning and growing are one of the few things in life that has no limit. Same with scammers and hackers, You will be amazed to know the extent at which scammers/hackers go in other to perform tricks, scams and hacks that rival current technology. If each and everyone of us here are to be honest, we will all admit that scammers/hackers are very well experienced and detailed as well as have huge patience in order to execute their intentions and plans.

As a participant in the cryto-world, continual learning and research is the best means to avoid scams and hack tendencies. For example, If most of us researched about crypto projects extensively before investing in them, we would most likely identify a scam project or a DOOMED PROJECT. Some projects out there are not always scam however, that doesn't mean the project will be successful.

We can't always blame scammers and hackers for our problems when part of that blame is on most of us for neglecting ideal research and learning more about what the cryto-space has to offer. I have seen users that are on the verge of investing in a project yet, they have no idea about simple crypto requirements and features like differences in wallets, whitepaper, and several other common terms out there.

I am not in support of scammers and hackers, they have chosen to use the knowledge, resources and skills to cause pain and steal from others yet, we can not deny how these scammers and hackers pay attention to details and rules as well as spend quality time research and learning in other to execute their plans. If we all do the same, we can 90% of the time, avoid loss and hack intrusions when necessary.

EXTRA : Issues of constructive posts won't be an issue or difficult for users if we study, research and exercise patience. There can be lots of benefits that comes from reading and researching other than protecting ourselves, we can also guide others as well as the forum in general. We have so many rules here because many of us have failed relating to common sense and chose to ignore simple instinctive rules.

hey, you don't write texts by any chance? i like the structure of your message, especially that it starts with the main reason of any failure - apathy as a psychological state. really interesting

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Banemu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

hey, you don't write texts by any chance? i like the structure of your message
[/quote]

Actually. I don't . This is where I started any form of writing and research.

quote author=kenman link=topic=5047814.msg46732368#msg46732368 date=1539194680]

[/quote]Especially that it starts with the main reason of any failure - apathy as a psychological state. really interesting
[/quote]

I have noticed since my joining this forum that not everyone can see what is happening in real sense. I just got this awareness today after reading a thread with scam issues and how users have no idea that they are giving chance to it more
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I will not say that it is apathy but i think it is the laziness of both the investors and the bounty hunters, if everyone does his part by analyzing each project before investing or promoting then definitely we can filter out the bad projects and invest only in quality projects, in short, community needs to do its job better and be proactive.

Banemu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I will not say that it is apathy but i think it is the laziness of both the investors and the bounty hunters

I believe apathy and laziness are closely related but differ. One can say its laziness since people don't wish to research or pay attention to contents with their energy while apathy is no interest whatsoever, the drive is just not there.

many are not interested in all these maybe due to reasons..they don't feel the drive needed to study and make original contents which is why i say its more of apathy than laziness..kind of a tricky spot
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I think it is not suppose to be in Altcoin discussion section, but lets discuss it. To some extend I got your point and I agree with it, like you said that not all project will be successful but does not mean that they are scam, sometimes the project does not intend to scam. but this one I do not agree.

if you have been scammed, you will know that the first thing to do after you got scam is always to blame the scammer, find everything about the scammer, make scam accusation thread, so we can inform others about the scam projects, and if there is a miracle we can get our money back.

Banemu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

if you have been scammed, you will know that the first thing to do after you got scam is always to blame the scammer, find everything about the scammer, make scam accusation thread, so we can inform others about the scam projects, and if there is a miracle we can get our money back.

Creating ways to warn others of scammed situation is very good towards helping others not fall victim of same condition however, I meant, when people show up shouting scam and hacks as if they did research before hand still fell victim. We all know it can not be totally predicted but our individual research can save alot
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Creating ways to warn others of scammed situation is very good towards helping others not fall victim of same condition however, I meant, when people show up shouting scam and hacks as if they did research before hand still fell victim. We all know it can not be totally predicted but our individual research can save alot
And that's why its really important to do-your-own-research (DYOR) before investing into something. However, there are moments that even though you do all what have been suggested to you, you will still fall for the trap because scammers are very wise. I guess, there's really no one to blame but yourself, but at least you learn your lessons, sadly, in a very expensive way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Banemu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

And that's why its really important to do-your-own-research (DYOR) before investing into something. However, there are moments that even though you do all what have been suggested to you, you will still fall for the trap because scammers are very wise. I guess, there's really no one to blame but yourself, but at least you learn your lessons, sadly, in a very expensive way.

Exactly my point. We can't totally avoid it but there are moments and points when our research and learned knowledge can save us. Added with our guts
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

This statement is really true because everything about your success edepnds on yourself only and it is a mistake to blame someone else here from my opinion.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

my teacher once told me that everything we have in this world is limited and will soon run out, but knowledge is unlimited and there will be no end.

you are right and if we do not want to switch and cannot open the mindset to continue learning, then forever we will be colonized by our own stupidity and the scammer will always win.
Banemu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

my teacher once told me that everything we have in this world is limited and will soon run out, but knowledge is unlimited and there will be no end.

you are right and if we do not want to switch and cannot open the mindset to continue learning, then forever we will be colonized by our own stupidity and the scammer will always win.

This is exactly what scammers have over us. Knowledge to execute, these guys study hard and patiently. Most of us prefer letting and asking others to do our own research and giving us answers.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Yes and if each person among us is a problem so everybody here is a problem and this snow ball will killl crypto. It is a time to think and to minimizes mistakes.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Enagsadonisjosh

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Every topic is open to diverse views, indeed it gladden me to read the reviews generated by this post and am happy concerning the publishers point of view.

Apathy is one angle,
Ignorance is another,
Being lazy also inclusive

The most of it, I have noticed is "GREED" (an excessive desire to acquire or possess more than one needs or deserves. As stated, this is how most scams present their project. They exaggerate the worth of their tokens/coin with huge percent discount on investment and mouth watering, straight to the bank with six figures reward after investment, making its project look excessively lucrative for potential investors who will likely fall victim only to realise their loss and start crying foul

This is what the game looks like in reality, losses are hardly tracable and barely retrieve due to the rigid nature of wallets creation and security. Yes, most exchange are trying to control this by mandating KYC which is a bit of relieve but still yet, scam projects cannot be totally eliminated.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

People are lazy. In addition, they like to transfer their responsibility. It is much easier to ask forum users about good investments than to find all these investment options on your own.
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Actually it is up to every investor and bounty hunter to study a project and figure out if it is worth investing or not. most of us here fall victims because we do not carry out necessary research when it comes to ICO investing.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I got motivated after i got tired of reading and hearing about SCAMMERS AND HACKERS and their escapades. It can not be entirely avoided however, most times, we are at fault because we have REFUSED to learn and guard ourselves in good ways in other to identify scams and poor security lapses. We don't care enough to get factual details on actions or projects we engage in yet, when we get scammed or hacked, we care to cry and plead for help.

Most of people do not want to learn or do not have enough time for it. In the same time, there are a lot of silly people, who will not learn anyway. So what is the point?
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

Yes, I agree. As a participant of a bounty campaign, it is my problem actually if I had joined in a scam ICO and perhaps I need to do further research to be able to get a good legitimate ICO. I would just have to accept it as a temporary defeat and move on for I will have to consider it as a part of the learning experience that I need to improve to become successful with my participation in bounty campaign soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Facts thou ,but sometime your own problem will effect others also and there goes the chain reaction
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

You know, there are huge amount of blacklists over there, but none of them cover cryptocurrency market. That is why we need to create a database.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: