Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
yes altcoin is more profitable but you can see the risks that occur with higher altcoins are decreasing compared to bitcoin, so it's all up to your choice, want to get a short profit and a lot of it will pose a big risk too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
altcoin has the advantage of many different coin variants, I am still optimistic that altcoin and bitcoin can be the best influence of coins in cryptocurrency, this is a good choice for investment.

danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

If there will be one day, when altcoin will become more powerful and demanded than BTC, this day should take place in a distant future. No way for it to become tomorrow.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

If there will be one day, when altcoin will become more powerful and demanded than BTC, this day should take place in a distant future. No way for it to become tomorrow.
Altcoins, in terms of investment, will definitely be more attractive than Bitcoin. There are more than 2000, having the necessary skills you can always find the right one for investing. For stability, I would advise bitcoin.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Bitcoin - it`s a first crypto and the most popular now. But, this coin not such flexible like altcoins, which targeted on different spheres. I think altcoins - it`s our future.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

For any investor, you need to practice diversification and have both - bitcoin and altcoins in your portfolio, otherwise the risks increase too much. Diversification helps to avoid unnecessary risks during strong market fluctuations.
Both side are too good to involve because fluctuation in market explode in high prices so either one of them I think it can having a good profit and able to grow our money day by day.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

Of course, Altcoins will be more profitable, the main thing here is to invest correctly, a very high risk of losing your money. Bitcoin is the safest investment, and it can make a good profit if you sell and buy it on time.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Of course, Altcoins will be more profitable, the main thing here is to invest correctly, a very high risk of losing your money. Bitcoin is the safest investment, and it can make a good profit if you sell and buy it on time.
I believe both are profitable so it's much better to involve them because everything can be expected to earn more profits and the possibilities to annoince them as a new exchange payment.

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Bitcoin always will be a dictator in crypto market and altcoins always will serve for Bitcoin and will "Listen" what he "Say", Bicause BTC is a big daddy of all existing cryptocurrencies and he is first born crypto in the world.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Sometime i feel BTC is a one man army who never stop, and no one born to stop him. BTC is the king as we know and continously holding their position from many years. BTC price is going down from last year, but still there value is on high point. Everyone, knows BTC will came back more strongly.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Bitcoin!

Why do you think that alts are going to be more profitable than btc? It is the one that predicts the market so how it can be alts are going to be more profitable?

Bitcoin vs ALTcoin? we have a different of opinion on how the market behave. Some are still goes to Bitcoin instead of ALTCOIN, the fundamental, market structures, and the consumers behavior are the most critical indicators on investment in the market, they way it is i will still go for Bitcoin since it is the most stable coin in the market as posted, even with the ups and down of the price value of each coin as posted on the market.good luck on your investment either Bitcoin or ALTCOIN.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Bitcoin - it`s a first crypto and the most popular now. But, this coin not such flexible like altcoins, which targeted on different spheres. I think altcoins - it`s our future.
Yes, not so many people really - really use bitcoin for transactions, because the fees are quite large and the confirmation time is quite long. Most people only use bitcoin as a trading and investment. Actually altcoin has a brighter future than bitcoin, because everything is about things that bitcoin does not have.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Well, I will always recommend btc over altcoins. I am saying this because of the current value of btc in the crypto market. Undisputably, most altcoins are down and securing more might be a better choice but securing btc now is the best in terms of comparing values. BTC is always up there in the market but the altcoin might fail you in the end simply because most altcoins are not doing well in the current crypto market. Some end up fading off at a point in time.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Talking about crypto is likely to make a high profit in the future, the BTC is the best. Altcoins are only suitable for investment in the short-term. So if you want to invest long-term, I suggest investing only in BTC or ETH and have to hold at least 6 months or more to make a big profit.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████