Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

I think Bitcoin will still be number one because the dominance of bitcoin is huge.
Altcoins are just a chosen coin from Bitcoin and it depends on the development team, whether it will be developed or not by the carrier team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

As for me, altcoins will never surpass bitcoin, but if we take this minus year, I can say with confidence that at the moment it is more profitable to buy altcoins than bitcoin, since altcoins are profitable both in financial terms and in the future.  Due to the fact that as soon as the PUMP is, they will start to make a profit instantly, albeit once.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

all altcoins depending from price BTC, but if we talk about profit some altcoins gives +300%, but it very risky, so you will choose by yourself
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Bitcoin will always be one of the most profitable coins, as it is limited and therefore Bitcoin will become a rare coin, after which its value will increase again.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Market in a coma. What to buy now, just a tape measure. It is advisable to collect a briefcase and just wait.

lamontmarshall570

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

It depends on how long you want to invest in altcoins or Bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise in price and it's just guaranteed and most likely Bitcoin will become a rare coin, in 10 years, so I would invest in Bitcoin anyway. In altcoins, it is worth investing for a shorter period and they should always be sold on time.

Bitcoin is a KING
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Bitcoin is much safer if the market falls. Alternative coins will grow stronger if the market grows. This is a guessing game.

Yes, Bitcoin is surely, stronger but it is very expensive. Not all people are ready to buy it for the high price. They prefer to work with good but cheap altcoins and make money on these tokens dealing with the day trading.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

We can't class all alts together in terms of profitability. Alts basically means all of crypto except bitcoin, so there is huge variety there, both in types of project and in quality of project. I do expect that some alts will be hugely successful and will certainly outperform bitcoin in future, given that bitcoin is starting from a high current price. But equally, plenty of alts will be doomed to failure and become worthless. The trick is always to identify the good alts from amongst all of the others.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

I think the altcoin will be more profitable in the future. altcoin is a centralized digital currency, there are many crypto in the altcoin type and the different projects make altcoin more diverse and I think it's a unique one.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

there are some altcoins that will be more profitable than bitcoin, but there are a lot of altcoins that will be far from being profitable.  bitcoin profitability may be is around the top 10-20 if ranked.  but many are holding bitcoins because it is the most stable and has the largest volume and is more resistant to pump and dump than altcoins.  if you have much time and good analytical skills, then doing day trading on altcoin will give you the better option.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Altcoins will certainly bring more profit but the thing is that them more than 1000 and very hard to guess what will grow longer, and what will die. It's like a game of roulette. And bitcoin is a stable cryptocurrency that won't die and will consistently make a profit.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

On December 12, they will begin to trade contracts specifically for Bitokin. Therefore, it is very likely that Bitcoin will overtake alternative coins in its growth.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

When you do talk about 2x-100x or even 1000x then Altcoin will really give you out that kind of opportunity but the question is on how you would able to choose
those potential ones? Altcoin specially top rankings is really a good choice to invest yet somehow you can somehow assure yourself that they can potential rise up when the market recovers.
Also I don't really see the reason why we would need to make versus with BTC against alts.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

Bİtcoin is highly potential coin of all the time as I see it. Plus I believe investing in Bitcoin has least risk. My opinion is in couple of years bitcoin price will be three times more from today. It is just question of time.

On the other hand alts have high risk potential. They are extremely unstable and dependent on Bitcoin moves. Though if you are lucky to choose and purchase the right one and hit the strike it can be extremely profitable.

I suppose it is worth to risk sometimes. But invest as much money as you can afford losing. TO my mind it is better not investing all your funds to  alts, dividing is my strategy.
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

Bitcoin the best cryptocurrency. Will buy in the future only bitcoin. To the Moon will be only at bitcoin. Buy bitcoin. Only bitcoin.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Altcoins are very strong now and their amount is increasing when BTC is the only one and its position is getting harded but not so strong and fast. I prefer altcoins that's why.
The bitcoin dominance is still at 53% so to me it is very clear that bitcoin is in a position of strength and that altcoins in general are not giving the profits that are expected out of them, there are two ways to manage this if you want to earn money with altcoins, one strategy is to take a position right now that all the market is very cheap that way when the market of altcoins recovers you will get great profits, but the risk is that if you select bad coins those coins could crash before the recovery.

And the second way to try to make money out of altcoins is to wait until you see a change in the bitcoin dominance and altcoins begin to take some of that dominance back, this is less risky but your profits are not going to be that good.
I think the strategy is good, but we must be fully prepared for all risks because it is possible that the altcoin takes a long time to recover, because until now bitcoin has fallen, which is usually before Altcoin recovered, then Bitcoin recovered first and the problem is that until now there is no sign that bitcoin will recover
Do not worry I am fully prepared to take responsibility for my actions, this is something that I have been thinking for a lot of time and it is not a decision that I am taking because I have any rush to make money, I know what can be the consequences of making a mistake and I do not want to be one of the many people in the forum that lose all their money when they invest in altcoins, right now I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to do it and I have no problem watching the market for months just to find out that opportunity.

My strategy was created for the long term so I do not need to watch the markets every minute like what day traders do but I still need to watch the markets once a day to see if anything has changed during the last 24 hours.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

Bitcoin will never be as profitable as alts, especially underground or fresh alts, as Bitcoin need stability, if it will rise and down by +-50% it will destroy the whole market

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

Everything will depend of your strategy like we could earn a lot from Altcoins of up to 10X fold specially if we choose the cheapest one with their products are feasible to the masses in which it could attract more people to invest unlike Bitcoin that although most trusted and most promising crypto but much expensive to purchase than Altcoins.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

I think bitcoin and altcoin are very profitable if you can make good and wise strategies. All that depends on you in choosing coins and managing them, if the coin has the potential it will be able to provide benefits, and this bitcoin if you manage it well it will be profitable too.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

I think bitcoin and altcoin are all profitable to make investments, for long-term investment, bitcoin will give you an advantage, the choice is for mid-term investments, there is an altcoin, choose a strong and good potential altcoin, and please start investing in the coin

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: