Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
Depend on the ways you see it but investing  in bitcoin is more secure to them more than investing in altcoins. I think investing in altcoins if it succeed is more profitable than bitcoin. I am a fan of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and ethereum has been my favorite, investing into them is the best time to invest this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Altcoin is behind Bitcoin. It always has been. But sometimes growth is delayed and starts a little later. I think that this coin will be much more expensive this year.

It will be difficult for altcoin to be able to match or even exceed bitcoin, it's true that your words are all still behind but not shrinking altcoins, now many are growing well and can be used for investment but still the main bitcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

The current market is in a difficult period, most of the old coins have no profit at all. If you want to profit from the short-term, then some new altcoins can always have independent prices when they go public, but it won't last too long!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

BTC is a single solid name of crypto asset who also used to advertise other newly crypto, while altcoins is the ambitious one and most of them are scam and no real product. That is the common view of point when you understand the main difference of those two. If you don't agree, please commend back and we gonna discuss this for a while.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

I think we all understand very well that the most reliable bitcoin in every profit. but actually you can look for other options to be able to bring profits in investment and trade in altcoin. it depends on how you can take advantage of situations like anything especially now.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

If you are engaged in crypto investments you should know that it is very risky and silly to put all eggs in one basket. Crypto investor should diversify the portfolio.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

I'm not sure about this thing but I know every good coin can go higher in the future. Hold more bitcoin but don't forget to invest in some good altcoins because it will rise also if bitcoin pumps again. Diversify your investment, don't just buy shitcoins buy the coins that you think can generate more earnings for you.
basically we use both to be used well. well, but for now, I'm focused on finding altcoins, of course that's all to be utilized in order to get more bitcoin. I think altcoin, and bitcoin has the same potential.
If compared between Bitcoin with Altcoin have many differences. in terms of price Bitcoin is higher than Altcoin, this being his own advantage by having more Bitcoin capable we rely on to generate more profits in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

i think bitcoin currently still gives me enough profit, but it's not as much as in altcoin. the comparison is quite a lot, because in order to buy 1 Bitcoin i have to spend as much as $ 6,200 while with that amount of money i have got several pieces of altcoin. what if the price grows only 1% i already get enough profit from the altcoin.

but bitcoin is still my favorite long-term investment choice.  Smiley
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Bitcoin is far developed in cryptocurrency than most altcoin. Bitcoin has been a payment system for almost ten years now and we are yet to see any catasrophic event that could distrupt it's code or it's user. Simply put, bitcoin is formidable alternative to cash!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

I think Bitcoint is more profitable for the future, but for now bitcoint is still low in price so if you have bitcoint you can't sell it but I'm sure bitcoint and other coints will increase in the future
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

I think you need to split the investment. You can invest in Bitcoin and a few more Altcoins. The situation in the world of cryptocurrency is unstable. You need to do your own research and make an investment decision.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

any altcoin is not worthy of being compared to bitcoin, for now altcoin is more profitable because they are supported by a pump and whenever they can rise suddenly.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

Altcoins usually outperform bitcoin in a big way, that is the reason people buy those. But the risk is higher and you have to research and choose  good altcoins carefully.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

the answer would be depends on what we wish, if we wish to get some quick profit, then choosing on altcoins would be the wise decision, but if you wish to make a long term investment, then you should choose bitcoin.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

You have to think first about the strategy that you will use to benefit from the coins you have, if you want to trade don't ever use BTC because the price changes are very slow, choose an altcoin that has a fast price change because that is what is needed when trading , but if for a long-term investment you are better off choosing BTC because the price changes are stable
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

Well it's depend on the term, for short term maybe alt coin could be more profitable, and because it's cheap, the potential to grow is bigger, but bitcoin is more stable compare to alt coin, for long term bitcoin is better than alt coin, and I prefer to have safe long term investment so I suggest bitcoin over alt coin for the future investment
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

I'm not sure about this thing but I know every good coin can go higher in the future. Hold more bitcoin but don't forget to invest in some good altcoins because it will rise also if bitcoin pumps again. Diversify your investment, don't just buy shitcoins buy the coins that you think can generate more earnings for you.
basically we use both to be used well. well, but for now, I'm focused on finding altcoins, of course that's all to be utilized in order to get more bitcoin. I think altcoin, and bitcoin has the same potential.
If compared between Bitcoin with Altcoin have many differences. in terms of price Bitcoin is higher than Altcoin, this being his own advantage by having more Bitcoin capable we rely on to generate more profits in the future.
More profit for what? that depends on the market. I should remind you about that the bitcoin has used by s many people so store their value rather than use bitcoin in another way. just like that it's so simple dude.
This should not be talked anymore.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

Bitcoin is far developed in cryptocurrency than most altcoin. Bitcoin has been a payment system for almost ten years now and we are yet to see any catasrophic event that could distrupt it's code or it's user. Simply put, bitcoin is formidable alternative to cash!
Although BTC has a longer lifespan than altcoin, but now if we choose the right coin, we can still make a higher profit than invest in BTC, many altcoin very high potential, but if the investment In the BTC should choose at a reasonable price below $ 7000 is good, now the BTC prices are growing, may exceed $ 7000 threshold.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

Many opinions are conveyed, and all depend on each individual, if they trade on bitcoin and it is profitable then they will choose bitcoin, but just jump in altcoin so they choose profits on the altcoin.

Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Bitcoin lost about 70% of it's all time high, while Altcoin in most cases more than 90%. So it is logical to think, that Altcoins will have more place to grow, when the market start going up. If we assume, Altcoin prices were not pumped up too much back than. We'll see.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███