Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

That's the feeling of us. All hope the bull run comes. The bullish market will come before the end of this year, we need to be patient and keep holding our crypto.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

I think the market will move slowly and move sideways without rising or falling. Nothing is certain but looking at the market this year over the previous year (2017) is the basis for me to say so.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

I don't see any bull market in 2018 or the early part of 2019 either. This bear market just seems endless and today we had another bloodbath and I only see it getting worse. I am becoming pessimistic about the market right now as I can never seem to get my head up in this horrible bear trend. It feels like it will never end but I am sure ONE day it will end. Will I be alive to see it? That's the question now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

Most of usbin the crypto space now are just hoping that the happenings of last year endings repeat itself though we have seen no signs that it will be so. The market has been bear for so long and most of us have forgotten what a bull run looks like. I fear that if we do not see a bull this year, many will pull out and next year bear market would be even worse.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

All crypto people have a hope next bull run will come to the end of this year. I believe it too. But who knows what happens. You have to keep hodl your coins to ready next bull run.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

the man who precisely predict price movements of bitcoin many times said that bear market is near to end. You can read it here
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

It is impossible to forecast the crypto market now a days it is very difficult to judge the coins movements during this months the market is very tough and we can not say that bull will not come but it takes time for the market to show a recover position.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

That's the feeling of us. All hope the bull run comes. The bullish market will come before the end of this year, we need to be patient and keep holding our crypto.
Crypto gets another big bearish trend again in this time and that means the bearish trend still not yet ended and how can you come with such a prediction without any reliable data that said that the crypto bull run will come before the end of this year? let's take a look on how the crypto market right now and i believe we will be facing another bottom price

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

if you think there will be bullrun in the next 12 months, you are a stupid guy. Very stupid. This is the end of crypto. WHY? because legislations AND REGULATIONS ARE AGAINST IT.

Face it, technology is good, but are governments interested in it?Huh NO. BIG NO.

BTW, GET REKT. today, 11% down for ETH.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I'm optimistic the market will recover despite no signs but, not sure this will happen in December though, it's a possibility market will go up like last year, a bull run should not be anticipated. The red market gives some smart investors the opportunity to invest in mass adoption targeted projects like Mfchain, with ethereum really down at the moment. You have to follow trends and market analysis to make good decision.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

And that is the $64,000 question that nobody can really answer with any hope of accuracy, my 2c worth for what it is worth is that we will not see a bull run until near the end of Quarter 1 - 2019

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable,  you should not trust any prediction and neither should you hold a position that you do not believe in or that is not in your interest.  Nobody knows how low or high any coin can get to!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Many of the experts in this market think that we are now out of bear and bull preparations are beginning. But everything is possible in the crypto money world. It's good to not hurry.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

We are constantly waiting for something and set ourselves a time frame. At first it was the Chinese New Year, then the summer-holiday season, then the SEC decision, then October, now December. This situation is really annoying, but no one knows what awaits us further.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

I'm not sure that December will be a run bull, why because the current market situation really takes time to recover, this is what happened
You can observe from the beginning until this month, the same market pattern does not show significant improvement. So the conclusion is that the market is not ready to be pumped.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

I don't think it is too far away. If Bitcoin can get an approval for ETF, which I think it will, then this event will definitely contribute to beginning of bull run! So I am expecting bull market in a couple of months!
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

I think it is little bir far from now because in 2017 december and 2018 january crypto faced with really huge pump you know and because of that i believe
we need to more for next bull market. I still feel little bit bearish unfortunately. but i hope we will see some huge bull in near future that is my wish surely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

I have little expectations for the winter, but still I prepare for the fact that the wait will have longer.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

The only thing that I am looking forward to this year is the ETF. If the ETF can be approved, the bull market will come immediately, but if it is still rejected or postponed, then I think the bull market is still far away from us!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

We are not so far at all because it will be started soon in the nearest time and it will be going on till the end of this year. So the situation is a similar like it was last year.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: