Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

We were expecting a big thing at the end of this year but we could not see that coming right now
and the market has gone down but nowadays the market is not showing any signs of its unstability so we can take it as a good sign,we will not say that the market will be green soon but we will be hoping for the market to open in dec again and slowly we can hope for the market
to rise in 2019 till then we have to keep patience and hodl our coins as we all know market is
unpredictable so just keep check.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

We were expecting a big thing at the end of this year but we could not see that coming right now
and the market has gone down but nowadays the market is not showing any signs of its unstability so we can take it as a good sign,we will not say that the market will be green soon but we will be hoping for the market to open in dec again and slowly we can hope for the market
to rise in 2019 till then we have to keep patience and hodl our coins as we all know market is
unpredictable so just keep check.
People were expecting some uptrend at end of this year but there is no sign for that happening until now as you said,holding can be one best option for everyone to save ourselves from huge losses or try to buy more and use the volatility range to make some quick bucks and minimize the losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Many people are hoping that this coming december will be the bull run, the markets recovery. But don't expect too much, maybe or maybe not, just observe and check market always, and believe that this bearish market will be over soon.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

It is closer than we can imagine I am sure. The time goes to the end of this year and it must be started so soon like the last year has shown. I am ready and you?

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

If you look at the historic charts, there probably wont be anything exciting happen for another year or so... The next block halving in 2020 should stoke the fire

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

I think that from December it is not worth waiting for anything and in general this year there will be no growth

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

I have heard many times that the market will start growing only in 2019 and it seems to me that this is most likely to be true because there are no prereferences for growth right now

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

according to my observations the market will soon be bull run. the reason is that the market is currently stable and many large altcoins are starting to rise. and the last is now nearing the end of the year, usually towards the end of the year until the beginning of 2019 the market will be pumped.

Hope everything will be as you think. To me, I think it will be quite a long time for the market to grow again like last year.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

If you look at the historic charts, there probably wont be anything exciting happen for another year or so... The next block halving in 2020 should stoke the fire
Even there are tons of news at this year, nothing seems too convincing to make the market grow. There are times that it will just let the market green in few minutes then will drop suddenly. There are no ways for now find other ways to earn than sold the holdings that are too in dip.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

No one knows exactly when will it happen, but we are sure that sooner or later such a strong and rapid growth and bullish trend will come that it will be necessary to fasten the straps and try not to fall from the rocket that will fly to Mars! There will be an increase compared to which last year’s hyip is a bullshit.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

Most probably the much awaited bull run will not happen this year because until now the market hasn't done yet with down trends such as ethereum is continuously declining, bitcoin can't break through the $7,000 mark, and other coins not even making any significant rise. Up to now there are no signs of bull run.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

Well technically if we see the long charts and follow good traders everyone is expecting a breakout soon, although the triangle can break down as well but as we are in long downtrend so it is largely estimated that market will be able to break above and we will see reversal from there.

Yes, we can expect now based on the graph and charts that there will be a big recovery that will happen in the market. It will soon be the bull run again, what we need to do is to be patient and continue our hard work in order to be part of it. Do not lose hope, just enjoying business with cryptos.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

No one know the direction the crypto market is heading this year end. Some analysts suggest that there are indications that Bitcoin may break out, but this time, the markets are way more skeptical. In the short term, it is possible to make bitcoin prices go up butut it is difficult to know how high the trend could go. Usually, Bitcoin has seen rallies toward the end of each year. But the losses of last year were deep enough to make newcomers very cautious. If there is a price spike in BTC, it would be limited to market insiders. There are some indications that BTC may see increased activity but it is unlikely turn into a bullrun.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Please allow me to express my opinion. I think that when the ETF can be approved, the bull market will come! Because I have not seen any projects that attract investors except ETF this year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

I don't see that there will be growth that will change market movements, especially some crypto experts predicting that bitcoin takes time to grow and start to stabilize, and it is proven to date the market always has a red trend. I think the beginning of the year might be a good time to speculate
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

even not later December the market will be back as good as ever. the State last December and is now arriving are quite different. Moreover, the volume is there for this time is also different from that of last year due to the many who choose to go without results. but for certainties are being good or bad month then continued to monitor what happens.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

just like what happened last year, i think it is a  short pull back and another long bull run will happen. p.s bitcoin will having its 10th anniversary this year and i think it will be huge.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Please allow me to express my opinion. I think that when the ETF can be approved, the bull market will come! Because I have not seen any projects that attract investors except ETF this year!
I also believe that ETFs are the determinants of everything, whether the market will move forward or even decline, but we as crypto asset holders remain optimistic that later ETFs will definitely be approved, and all assets including bitcoin will fly

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

There're no signal of the recover of the market, but we can hope that at the end of this year, BTC will be grown up again, because there's something special and important news for Bitcoin
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Yoo hope Desember - January will be bull run like past years. But, if bull run coming in Desember it will be boring. Because everyone already know about it. Soo i bet it will not come in Desember *imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: