Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signs That The Bitcoin Bulls Are Ready To Break Out  (Read 572 times)
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/10/signs-that-the-bitcoin-bulls-are-ready-to-break-out/

I know that there's no one in this forum that can predict correctly about future values of bitcoin. We are all in here speculating certain values which are too far from reality. All of us are hoping that bitcoin will go skyrocket and hoping that we can profit. From the very start of the year 2018, bitcoin has been experiencing bloodbaths due to FUD and regulations but still remained strong. Will Bakkt really impact the value of bitcoin? Is this the start of the comeback of bitcoin's value to $20k? Share me your thoughts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

"comeback to $20k value"
"sky rocket".
 is the term for everyone waiting around where it appears nothing is happening. and then suddenly at t-minus 1 theres a sudden blast and then a second later atmosphere breaking heights are reached.

the reality is that those events end in at somepoint things landing back at ground/sea level

however
my imagination is of the waterlevels rising, people enjoying the waves of speculation above the water line but climate change raising the waterline beneath. yea there maybe a tsunami every few years, but generally everyone can see the sea levels and plan when they have to resettle and live at a higher safe level

i dont live ontop mountains or on the moon looking down wondering when other explorers will stand beside me.
i stand at the bottom looking up planning when i need to resettle my life at a new height.

anyway
i would say once the main countries tax year deadlines are over and everyone has done their tax deductables, taking advantage of their 'losses' then 2019 will be the year of profits. so its financially foolish to ignite a rocket of profit while planning to cut down on tax by declaring a loss

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

"comeback to $20k value"
"sky rocket".
 is the term for everyone waiting around where it appears nothing is happening. and then suddenly at t-minus 1 theres a sudden blast and then a second later atmosphere breaking heights are reached.

the reality is that those events end in at somepoint things landing back at ground/sea level

however
my imagination is of the waterlevels rising, people enjoying the waves of speculation above the water line but climate change raising the waterline beneath. yea there maybe a tsunami every few years, but generally everyone can see the sea levels and plan when they have to resettle and live at a higher safe level

i dont live ontop mountains or on the moon looking down wondering when other explorers will stand beside me.
i stand at the bottom looking up planning when i need to resettle my life at a new height.

anyway
i would say once the main countries tax year deadlines are over and everyone has done their tax deductables, taking advantage of their 'losses' then 2019 will be the year of profits. so its financially foolish to ignite a rocket of profit while planning to cut down on tax by declaring a loss
i am agree with your opinion and statement Smiley

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

I never believe on news as they are nothing but to just create FUD, If we go as per its news still the bullish period is not this year but in 2019 we can see the bull run in cryptocurrency till then the market will just move up and down slowly.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

As per observation in the current market,  I think that there is no indication whatsoever that cryptos would become bullish market as this has been experiencing a down trend often times. I think that the resistance in moving towards an up trend market is hard that it's hampering the growth in the current situation. However,  I greatly believe that there is still a probability to change the current market condition into a more prosperous market growth.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zomgmike

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

I don't see BTC jumping back up that high anytime soon.  Last year's burst was because of hype feeding into more hype.  It was unnatural growth and unlikely to happen again.  Will bitcoin hit 20k? Yeah, sure, maybe. But not like a rocket like last time.  It'll be a more organic, slow growth.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

As per observation in the current market,  I think that there is no indication whatsoever that cryptos would become bullish market as this has been experiencing a down trend often times. I think that the resistance in moving towards an up trend market is hard that it's hampering the growth in the current situation. However,  I greatly believe that there is still a probability to change the current market condition into a more prosperous market growth.
there is no indication because big institution recently just boight bitcoin not in exchanges but through oTC or over the counter example the yale university invested millions of dollars in bitcoin,  see the news.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

well that's good if it happens
but don't expect too much
prices can crash again if there is negative news about ETFs

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

I agree with you, it is not easy to predict the value of bitcoin, our cycle is like an expectation that never becomes a reality, because we cannot control the crypto value like what we want.

but at least we understand that the bullish market and the bearish market have signs, but sometimes the sign doesn't last long because of the small trading volume, and crypto spreading is also very small, and also many FUD come to destroy the market.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

I never believe on news as they are nothing but to just create FUD, If we go as per its news still the bullish period is not this year but in 2019 we can see the bull run in cryptocurrency till then the market will just move up and down slowly.

Your’re merely right on your ideas mate, and I was also thinking for that since the market hasn’t gaining better progress as to compare from previous year of 2017. However all statements coming from everyone these days, was all based on how the market moves in and out. We didn’t really see the real score here, because as everybody knows it bitcoin always remains to be unpredictable.

entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin on the market is currently very stable in its movement, I cannot predict whether prices will rise or will go down. But if you see a lot of good news coming for Bitcoin, so when the good news comes the price will increase because many people believe in bitcoin. I hope the current trend towards the highest price.
danharper

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

If we could get the current price stability with a higher market value things would be a lot better right now.

I do think the value will go up in time.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin on the market is currently very stable in its movement, I cannot predict whether prices will rise or will go down. But if you see a lot of good news coming for Bitcoin, so when the good news comes the price will increase because many people believe in bitcoin. I hope the current trend towards the highest price.

Bitcoin does not signified any assurances of breaking the bearishness of the market. But we must be aware that it all happened by the phenomenal erratic cycle, which is always appear in the market volatilities. Maybe it is the way on how bitcoin test people's determination and patience accord on dealing or managing the temper we have. I believe bitcoin instantly ready for the bull run, anytime it will appear flourishly.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

To me bitcoin remains unpredictable but one thing we know is for sure better dys are coming were the expectations of every one will be achieved, there patient is the way to the break out.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

If you look at the graphs of previous years, we can see that prices have always increased by the end of the year. I think this year there will be no exceptions
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

If you look at the graphs of previous years, we can see that prices have always increased by the end of the year. I think this year there will be no exceptions
  The indication for bull run does not signified on when do it appears and how long it will dwell the current stability of downfall. Maybe by the remaining months we can expect the starting motion of the break out.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

It seems that big whales with bull intentions are preparing for a rally. But they first decided to lower prices even deeper. I think another month of trampling about 6200-6500 dollars.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Bakkt is what people are waiting for the most, there is more chance of this happening than the ETF which is continuously rejected over and over again. This is going to be the trigger for the next bull run

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Bakkt is what people are waiting for the most, there is more chance of this happening than the ETF which is continuously rejected over and over again. This is going to be the trigger for the next bull run

Why? How do you know it'll create real demand? It might be nothing more than a little news pump.

People are always waiting for the next catalyst to a bull run. What they need to do is patiently wait out the market. Distribution and accumulation cycles take time. A bubble popped just 10 months ago! A year of sideways (or another crash down to $3000) wouldn't surprise me in the least.

thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

Why? How do you know it'll create real demand? It might be nothing more than a little news pump.

People are always waiting for the next catalyst to a bull run. What they need to do is patiently wait out the market. Distribution and accumulation cycles take time. A bubble popped just 10 months ago! A year of sideways (or another crash down to $3000) wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Don't go expecting something similar to the extended cycle that resulted from MtGox crashing. That was a unique event.

The bear market by all signs is over now. I'm not saying that a new bull market is gonna start right now, but it is possible that BAKKT will be a catalyst for it. BAKKT is HUGE in terms of long term bullish news. If BAKKT had hit in 2017 it would have been the single biggest piece of news of the entire bull run.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly BAKKT is picked up. I think it might take a few months for Wall St to really start diving into BAKKT so I definitely think it's possible the next bull market doesn't really get going until early next year and we have a few months of this sideways trading around 6000 and 7000.

A year of sideways trading or another fall is just laughable consider what is looming on the horizon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: