Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum the future of cryptocurrencies.  (Read 541 times)
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

in my opinion, ethereum is not as good and as cheap as it used to be. Remembering now, in terms of speed and amount of transfer fees, it is not as good as before and there are many competitor smart competitors that are far better than that.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

It is unlikely that this is because electronic money is hard to predict, so I think we should invest in the XRP, because this coin could be the most potent of the honey market. code in the coming time. To say now I would choose to invest in XRP

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

I agree with you. I have high hopes also for Ethereum since mostly newly released crypto projects now are erc20 tokens. They depend to Ethereum jblockchain. This can obviously make Ethereum rise up.
Many of the users who truly supports and believe the use of Ethereum even in the future. It is indeed price will rise up. Though we do not know when it will happen the pump of ethereum but I still as a users it will boom.
In my opinion, the XRP coin is the next coin to burst, maybe in the short term XRP will rise higher than ETH, so I think it is a very coin potential that deserves us. invest in them now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

many companies adopt the ethereum network even pair eth more than bitcoin, I think ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin in the next few years
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

many companies adopt the ethereum network even pair eth more than bitcoin, I think ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin in the next few years

Do you believe that? Look at the situation of ethereum it's slowly decreasing and nothing show  the improvement of it, I believe it will rise again, but to overtake bitcoin? is impossible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
Yes you're right about many ico's using ethereum platform's but not to serve the people instead all they want to victimized investors.
That's why if your basis is just about the usage of the platform then that's a bullshit to tell that this will overcome bitcoin for that reason
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Well my opinion Ethereum is the Queen of Crypto and she will remain number two in the future ,  this is my favorite coin for my investment after Bitcoin.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Ethereum was pioneer of altcoin, but i think not future coin, ethereum is first altcoin thats have smart contract thats usefull for starts up on ICO, future? i dont think so, so many competitor on ETH now like cardano and stellar.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Ethereum is the most versatile and flexible coin out there in the financial market. The coin has seen a great surge and popularity in the year 2017. The coin was at its peak of around $1,400 in January 2018.
The coin has an exponential blockchain and one of the best development teams behind it. It has now been greatly accepted among the financial institutions and js now adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. Ethereum holds the power to take over Bitcoin in the upcoming few years.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Wee all hope that Ethereum, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and blockchain platforms will be accepted by all and crypto will swap the fiat in near future.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

same as I thought, in my opinion ETH is a future coin, ETH has a good popularity in the transaction world, even with the average ICO using this platform. with the passage of time the ETH will gradually increase as it did
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

ICOs have ruined ETH, they played a major part in its rise to fame pushing the price up, I think what we see now is ETH coming back to a level it is more comfortable.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
I read somewhere that the creator of the ethereum will be leaving that ethereum soon because he afraid that the ethereum will come to end soon so why he was doing that if he thinks ethereum will be the future of crypto currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Ethereum is a popular platform in crypto and is widely used in the ico project, and will make ethereum grow big. But for the future of crypto, bitcoin has a scattered influence for the future of crypto itself.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

Ethereum is a popular platform in crypto and is widely used in the ico project, and will make ethereum grow big. But for the future of crypto, bitcoin has a scattered influence for the future of crypto itself.
The fact is that the majority of cryptocurrency users do not like the current impact of the Bitcoin price on the entire cryptocurrency market. New projects have positive trends in development, but the market does not show a good result due to falling prices for Bitcoin.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Ethereum is really good, but the current situation in the market says the opposite and partly the reason is that many ICO scammers use it to raise funds from the public.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

The future of Ethereum will be very bright, many companies now needs Ethereum for its companies. Because of its smart contract projects and also Ethereum is the most promising coin in the cryptomarket. Even though its value low now it is used by many investors. It is also the powerful coin after bitcoin many ico's are used Ethereum projects. The value will increase in future till that hold it with patience the result will be good.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

It's true that ETH is gaining more acceptance among business and that's why we are seeing many ICO's using it to raise funds in their projects. In that case, ETH will be the future of cryptocurrency I think. If this happens once then nothing will be surprising at all. Because we already know about ETH potentiality. So we can say that ETH can be the future of cryptocurrency.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

It's true that ETH is gaining more acceptance among business and that's why we are seeing many ICO's using it to raise funds in their projects. In that case, ETH will be the future of cryptocurrency I think. If this happens once then nothing will be surprising at all. Because we already know about ETH potentiality. So we can say that ETH can be the future of cryptocurrency.
in fact, I trust Ethereum 100% and I know that the erc20 platform has very great prospects. In any case, the current situation with the cryptocurrency market affects the development of many projects, including ethereum. But it is temporary.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Ethereum is really good, but the current situation in the market says the opposite and partly the reason is that many ICO scammers use it to raise funds from the public.
OK, because the external causes impacted on this coin, so during this time, their prices continued to fall. And we see that ETH is currently at $ 190. the lowest price since the beginning of 2018 so far.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: