Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum the future of cryptocurrencies.  (Read 541 times)
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Ethereum is really good, but the current situation in the market says the opposite and partly the reason is that many ICO scammers use it to raise funds from the public.
OK, because the external causes impacted on this coin, so during this time, their prices continued to fall. And we see that ETH is currently at $ 190. the lowest price since the beginning of 2018 so far.
I think the drop in ethereum price doesn't have anything to do with the scam ico , and I see many ico that are profitable for investors, drop prices for ethreum now because of the worsening market conditions ,so when the market conditions recover I am sure the ethereum will rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Ethereum is really good, but the current situation in the market says the opposite and partly the reason is that many ICO scammers use it to raise funds from the public.
OK, because the external causes impacted on this coin, so during this time, their prices continued to fall. And we see that ETH is currently at $ 190. the lowest price since the beginning of 2018 so far.
I think the drop in ethereum price doesn't have anything to do with the scam ico , and I see many ico that are profitable for investors, drop prices for ethreum now because of the worsening market conditions ,so when the market conditions recover I am sure the ethereum will rise

Decreasing the price of eth, actually now is a decrease in all altcoins. So the market decline is evenly distributed and I am sure that there are times to strengthen each coin, keep in mind that eth has a team of developers and holders who will defend for a good future.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

As we all see, Ethereum blockchain supported thousands of tokens and it can process faster transaction than bitcoin. Based on my research, Ethereum can process 15 transaction per second, unlike bitcoin who can process 7 transactions per second. These two are the strongest cryptocurrency in the market but I prefer holding ethereum than bitcoin because it gives you higher return of investment in day trading or even in long term holding for sure. I will not be surprised why ethereum blockchain always is the primary choice of most ICOs and why it stays as number 2 in coinmarketcap. You have a point and I also agreed that Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

I think it's not the hunters and investors that destroy the cryptocurrencies, but the fraudsters and operators. Isn't it? Because I have seen many investors leave the market because of fraud!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
Ethereum is gaining acceptance now because it is filled up with shitty tokens on its platform and even though I believe it has really come up with some development in this space, it has also been able to add to the craziness of this space somehow.

I do not know how Ethereum will be the future of cryptocurrencies though, but with the way things are going and with the smart contract usage, I am pretty sure somehow, Ethereum may actually end up being overtaken. Like someone rightly said, what you are seeing is just a beta test and I do not think Ethereum really have what it takes to compete in the long run except a huge development comes to the protocol.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
I think your post is a bit strange. We all know what ETH is, Pope Francis Vitaly, not once explained to us about his centralized miracle. I am sorry to upset you, but you should not expect anything good in the future from this project. This is just a beta test.

So if you called ethereum as a beta platform and then the whole of crypto should be even lower than it. Some of them don't even release the platform. if you are called it as beta and what's the product that has already created in the cryptocurrency? I thought that you can answer it easily dude.
Grin I really understand that the fact he is calling it a beta platform is just more like saying we are in the testing phase of Ethereum, but making it a beta test is not a bad thing as that shows there would still be development eventually. So, in that essence, if there is development or not is what would determine if there would be growth or not.

Ethereum is actually not a bad asset and it has its great usefulness in the space for smart contract purposes, unless we want to deceive ourselves, and I am sure the dev will not be in their comfort zones without at least coming up with ways to do things better in the long run to at least keep making the platform to keep being relevant.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I believe in ethereum and it's platform has been functioning and been very successful!  Millions of dollars have been raised using ethereum platform to host some fascinating project in Cryptocurrency.  e.  g augur etc!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

I believe in ethereum and it's platform has been functioning and been very successful!  Millions of dollars have been raised using ethereum platform to host some fascinating project in Cryptocurrency.  e.  g augur etc!
I also believe in ETH because their platform is really great because it has helped me a lot and brought a lot of profit to investors. I am sure in the next few years ETH will still be the first choice for everyone because the potential of ETH is still in the explor phase.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Well, we have long been hearing about it that it it a very good coin and will moon in future, but that hasn't materialized so far and there is no sign on the market that it would moon. Some people have got high expectations with Ethereum.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Vitalik Buterin said many times that Ethereum needs to be upgraded to achieve the perfect product.
Now this is a good, but not ideal solution for the modern world.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

Vitalik Buterin said many times that Ethereum needs to be upgraded to achieve the perfect product.
Today very often there is information in the news about the introduction of new technologies for scaling boxing, as well as the Cosmopolitan update, which was previously scheduled for October 14 of this year. So next week we will expect results.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

I don't agree with the terms being accept along businesses,many developers used eth because it got a good smart contract feature, it is a good coin for investment and good coin to used but the implementation in shop still rare, so it can't be said eth is accepted among businesses, it's a bit too early to say eth could be the future of crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

In my opinion it is. Ethereum uses for most part of companies nad ICOs now. So, this coin has a good future.

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Yes, it`s true. But crypto and Ethereum always develops, so it will be only better than now. Furthermore, on Ethereum framework ERC20 works over 90% of ICOs.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

I think it's not the hunters and investors that destroy the cryptocurrencies, but the fraudsters and operators. Isn't it? Because I have seen many investors leave the market because of fraud!
the most annoying thing is that with people’s fraud cases, trust in the cryptocurrency market is lost and the market collapses because of this

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Well, we have long been hearing about it that it it a very good coin and will moon in future, but that hasn't materialized so far and there is no sign on the market that it would moon. Some people have got high expectations with Ethereum.
But I really do not think ETH will go to the moon, because ETH is declining and there is no sign of recovery, no news about this coin will recover strongly later this year or in the future. Hybrid, I hold the BTC is the safest for me.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

But I really do not think ETH will go to the moon, because ETH is declining and there is no sign of recovery, no news about this coin will recover strongly later this year or in the future. Hybrid, I hold the BTC is the safest for me.
It will definitely recover. ETH is the largest altcoin in the crypto market and its price is strongly supported at 200$. In the coming time when the market goes up, the ETH will soon reach 1000$ the same way it went up as early as 2018.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

In my opinion it is. Ethereum uses for most part of companies nad ICOs now. So, this coin has a good future.
Just because ICO uses ETH as a common currency to trade, ETH prices are down, so I think the market will recover soon and the ETH coin will soon be able to overcome the decline. This, however, is not correct, because ETh prices are rising quite high compared to previous years.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

although ethereum has always been considered the number 2 coin after bitcoin, but I believe that ethereum will become a future crypto currency. even ethereum is considered as a potential successor to the king of crypto currency all this time which is bitcoin.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

you are so optimistic even the developers are not optimistic as you are.

they make everything for decrease value of etheruem.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: