Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto  (Read 22930 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

"fiat" is actually the wrong and a biased word, to insult the communal currencies, crypto can also be fiats, and they effectivly also behave that way,

what we are really talking about is communal managment currencies, there is a huge collision between crypto and those that cannot be neglected, its like capitalism and communism (cold war) could coexist next to each other, but they dont, capitalism (crypto) is unavoidably in a conflict with communism (communal managment currencies)

because the capitalists want control over the money, for communal supportive AND not supportive goals, thats the issue, thats that defines the extend of the conflict.

people working for money, are highly affected by crypto's and cryptos are in a neverending dirtfight against each other.

so no harmonisation can ever occur if the cryptocurrencies would support 100% communal managment only they would have to adapt and obey a shitload of several hundred years parliementary burocracy and regulation so that the founders of the cryptos would have to be either rich like bill gates to hire an army of lawyers or a robot because money has the ability to create asymmetries between economic participants.

regards
good, thank you for your explanation which is very useful to increase my understanding. so I can differentiate more specifically. so between communal currencies and capital currencies forever it will not be able to collaborate well. because there is a difference in the regulation system and the control of money.

Co existence of FIAT and CRYPTO is a long hope to realized by everyone in this crypto community globally. We can never say if this Speculation can be attained on the issue of the government to Regulate and further be used by the consumer's. Yet, the increase on the global awareness on the trending use of crypto either on market investment or consumer's transaction would have some good news to the government to reconsider on the issue of Regulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

I think fiat is something that should and would exist alongside Crypto.  We've been talking and waiting for a major adoption wave, but IMO,  crypto will attain relative stability when it has come to a sort of 'understanding' with fiat.  Both will become tenders for transactions in almost equal measures.  But for now,  we still have to settle for making the most of Crypto and the use cases that are on the rise each day.  Like only recently,  I paid for my meal with Tapcoin,  an alt,  and it was cool to spend Crypto on basic things as food.
I understand that most likely that is that the reality that we are going to see for a long time, but that does not necessarily mean that it is always going to be the case, in my opinion fiat currencies are one of the worse ideas that humanity has ever come up with, but governments love it because they get a huge advantage by having fiat currencies and being able to steal from their own population, but slowly people are realizing what a bad deal fiat currencies have been to them.

And many people are waking up to this reality and are realizing that it is better for them to hold cryptocurrencies and if they do not believe in this market they can settle and hold gold and silver which is not a bad choice at all especially taking into account their good track record over all the history of the world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

Yes. I am agree with you, Even though their has many scuttlebut says that fiat will die and cryptocurrency is the replacement its just a humors. For me fiat is very important to all of us, though bitcoin is here fiat is still we need in every transaction we make. If you will ask me about the possible collaboration of fiat and crypto it is a good idea, who knows it can boost the economy of every country.
Well they will not contradict and can actually survive in the same pocket. It I just the difference in the physical shape and the nature and the purpose is nothing but the same. But I am speaking this for the short term and in the long term, when the technology would expand, crypto will be one of the strongest rivals to fiat. But that will take long time to happen because the expansion of technology is way too slow.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

The cost of fiat money depends on the country's economy. If this money is made digital, then nothing will change much. There will be similar digital money that depends on the country's economy. It's too early to talk about the death of fiat money

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
I think they can go side by side with harmony but only in the countries which are developed and there is big contradiction about this in underdeveloped countries. However, it would both encourage crypto use and reduce the use of fiat.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
Yeah why do people always compare and speculate with each other who is superior? even though using and combining fiat and crypto it will be very beneficial for both, your investment or financial transactions, dont need to drop each other both can coexist
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 03:15:06 PM by Rhosadah

but now people prefer online payments for the convenience of large-scale transactions, they still have their own markets where fiat is very popular for offline and online services on a medium scale.
allows them to walk harmoniously without having problems in the transaction.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Cryptocurrency will be forced to go along with the national money of the states, since it is not intended to replace cash with itself. It is simply not able to do this because, unlike the cash of the states, they have no connection with the economy of any state. Therefore, no government will ever agree to replace its national money with a cryptocurrency.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I want it but seems it will never happened that fiat are established since hundreds years ago and government already make fiat as one of the economy tools but although crypto came with several features which possibly to beat fiat but government will always be attempts to eleminate crypto from people life but indeed if fiat can collaborated with crypto i think most people will feel the benefit from it

Personally, it is more likely to happen and it’s completely suitable for these two currency to coexist and serve for our demand. Because as we all know that we are living in advanced technology era, digital currency is such a mainstream which represents for the world of  technology. Both fiat and crypto currency bring us benefit. Although almost all governments impose a ban on crypto, it’s still accepted by some countries and some big business gradually.  Moreover, people seem so much keen on using bitcoin for paying for commodities or services and the like. Compare to Fiat, bitcoin is just on the earlier stage, but still goes forward. Many people from various places of the world aspire to use bitcoin officially. Thus, if we can use both Fiat and Cryptocurrency for payment, it’s such a great thing that make many people feel satisfied.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is still not so stable and still depends on fiat and losing fiat would mean disaster to the system. Should cryptocurrency totally replace fiat then it could happen that regulation would now be possible. Anonymity would probably be affected which I think is not really going to happen for now. So that I would say and think that harmonization would be the only be the best thing to do.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

Eliminating fiat totally seems impossible because it is gained the support of the governments and the governments draw power from it. Crypto does not allow the governments to have this opportunity. With this, crypto can only work together with fiat when it is subjected to the regulations of the governments.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

I believe that crypto would not be able to eliminate fiat but instead it would be used together with cryptocurrency because the whole world is not yet ready for the automation of digital currency. If this would be implemented then those places wherein the usage of digital currency is not possible would be left hanging and the only choice they still have is still to use fiat because its the only way they would be able to have a medium of exchange.

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Collaboration is always better and more fruitful. And we can see a great example of fiats and cryptos co-existing in Japan. Initially, cryptocurrency was designed to replace fiat money but it will rather be a solid alternative.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

I don't think fiat will ever die as opposed to what other people are talking about. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative for fiat as payment for online services and goodies and other stuffs. But it's a good case if we have a hybrid currencies where cryptos and fiat are at work all together.
To anticipate the digital technology that is certain to come, cryptocurrency is ready with blockchain technology that accommodates users in conducting trade transactions, making it easier and more efficient. Unlike transactions using fiat money uses a lot of costs, is longer and is not transparent. But both systems have advantages and disadvantages, so they complement each other. Because cryptocurrency remains an alternative payment tool, after fiat money.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

I don't think fiat will ever die as opposed to what other people are talking about. Cryptocurrencies are just an alternative for fiat as payment for online services and goodies and other stuffs. But it's a good case if we have a hybrid currencies where cryptos and fiat are at work all together.
To anticipate the digital technology that is certain to come, cryptocurrency is ready with blockchain technology that accommodates users in conducting trade transactions, making it easier and more efficient. Unlike transactions using fiat money uses a lot of costs, is longer and is not transparent. But both systems have advantages and disadvantages, so they complement each other. Because cryptocurrency remains an alternative payment tool, after fiat money.
I think it will be great if the fiat and crypto will work together because there possibility they help each other especially when it comes there value. And possible cryptocurrency will be more stronger while fiat will be easier to used. But the only problem is if fiat and crypto collaborate then surely huge changes will happen in both of them.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat unless governed by governments. Cryptocurrency is now falling in demand due to the fact that the market is falling and this once again proves that we need a fiat and without it we cannot live. When the cryptocurrency comes to a new level and will be supported by at least the majority of governments, then there will be a chance that fiat and cryptocurrency will be able to create new opportunities in the global financial system.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat unless governed by governments. Cryptocurrency is now falling in demand due to the fact that the market is falling and this once again proves that we need a fiat and without it we cannot live. When the cryptocurrency comes to a new level and will be supported by at least the majority of governments, then there will be a chance that fiat and cryptocurrency will be able to create new opportunities in the global financial system.
right, government decided that. but seeing the current conditions, there are still many governments that have not been able to receive it, so it needs proof of cryptos to open their eyes
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Well, I don't believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency at all. The basic requirement of using cryptocurrency is the ability to use the internet and connectivity. However, we don't have an impressive rate of literacy especially when it comes to technology and hence fiat would continue dominating fund transfer sector. At this stage, the crypto users are exactly doing the same by harmonizing the crypto and fiat currency.
I fully support your opinion, but do you think that by the 2030, for example, cryptocurrency will be able to replace fiat money? By that time, I am sure that technology will allow us to live without other currencies.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █