Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto  (Read 22941 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

I am agree that fiat and crypto will collaborate side by side in the future. Cryptocurrency will not kill fiat money but its alternative currency with more security. I am believe government will approve cryptocurrency but will not kill fiat money
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

the collaboration between crypto currencies and fiat currencies and complementing each other between them I think can make economic development that will grow very rapidly
Yeah why do people always compare and speculate with each other who is superior? even though using and combining fiat and crypto it will be very beneficial for both, your investment or financial transactions, dont need to drop each other both can coexist
They are always comparing fiat and cryptocurrencies because both are a form of money with different characteristics, it is very clear why governments prefer to have a fiat currency because they can get away with printing as much of it as they want and they are able to tax all their population that way but we have seen what happens when the government losses control of their currency and people lose faith in it.

Which is why most of the users in the forum prefer that cryptocurrencies take over because that will mean that governments will lose control of the currency and they will not be able to cheat their citizens again that way.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.

FIAT and crypto could collaborate, there no way that people will immediately thrown FIAT away to be replaced by crypto. There's a lot of things to be considered first.
By the collaboration, I here pick that the mutual existence of both Bitcoin and fiat and that is already happening in economies where Bitcoin is being used. In addition, they might stay around for long without fading.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Fiat will keep needed by government. In some area with no internet connection, fiat very usefull. I am believe if government regulate cryptocurrency, fiat money still exist and people can use both currency at same time
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
Do you think it will ever happen in this government setup? They are in line with allowing criminals run away with people's money and they dont care about the common people's money. The government propaganda is just to make sure people dont get out their control and so they wont allow people to ever transact crypto in peace. Unless there is some huge economic overturning of tables, we can forget about any harmonization.

Fiat being totally regulated it would be tough to control crypto in a similar manner. There are a lot of difficulties that we at this point cannot forsee but can hope for the best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

I had imagined that crypto would replace fiat, when I imagined that crypto is a modern one that would make transactions easier for us while fiat was very old. But I realized that it would never happen because several countries are strongly prohibit crypto from entering the country, so the state government can firmly keep the fiat to maintain the stability of the country’s economic. There are some countries consider crypto as a threat to fiat, because the government is having difficulty to regulate if it has entered the country. And some countries are able to regulate fiat with crypto which in my opinion many people taste the benefits of fiat collaboration with crypto.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Together Using crypto-currency and cash as a means of payment is more likely than the disappearance of Fiat or crypto-currency. But how events will develop in reality - time will tell.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Even if we see a collaboration between both fiat and crypto in the future, many countries do not accept crypto wholly. Because economic power of countries are not equal each other and if small countries or developing countries accept such a thing they will become toys of economically strong countries such as US or China.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Even if we see a collaboration between both fiat and crypto in the future, many countries do not accept crypto wholly. Because economic power of countries are not equal each other and if small countries or developing countries accept such a thing they will become toys of economically strong countries such as US or China.
like in my country which is a developing country, currently there is no juxtaposition between bitcoin and fiat currency. bitcoin has only been fought as an investment tool, but hopefully in the future it will be in harmony
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

As I've said before, digital currency has a bright future ahead, with a secure transaction, no middle man for the price manipulation and a fast way of payment method. But it doesn't mean that crypto will reason of fiat's vanishing. I cannot think that fiat will vanish anyways, not all of people can access to internet, where is main environment of cryptocurrency. Fiat will always be there.

I am agree. Fiat money or paper money will always exist maybe in digital money that controlled by government or central banks. It will be good if adoption on cryptocurrency happen because it will increasing investor confident and market must be more attractive
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

yes it is a good idea like Japan. Japan has legalized bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument but Japan also does not eliminate the yen. yen can still be used as usual. in my opinion this is a proof that cryptocurrency and fiat money can collaborate and can have a positive impact on the country's economy. and Japan is among the richest and most advanced countries in Asia.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:52:19 AM

No state will ever dare to abandon their national money and switch to the use of cryptocurrency. Therefore, the cryptocurrency can never replace the usual currency of the state. Cryptocurrency can exist only in parallel with the national money, complementing our financial world with the advantages of these payment systems of different nature. Given this, even small developing countries can successfully use cryptocurrency to improve their economies.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:03:04 AM

No state will ever dare to abandon their national money and switch to the use of cryptocurrency. Therefore, the cryptocurrency can never replace the usual currency of the state. Cryptocurrency can exist only in parallel with the national money, complementing our financial world with the advantages of these payment systems of different nature. Given this, even small developing countries can successfully use cryptocurrency to improve their economies.
That is because fiat money in each country has been recognized by other countries in the world, but it is different from bitcoin, which most countries in the world have not yet recognized. therefore bitcoin is equal to fiat money, I think it's a good position
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:11:18 AM

As in the Op, bitcoin evolves as an alternate. It won't replace the entire fiat system that we've been using for centuries. As years pass more and more governments will support the cryptocurrency, as a beginning more countries have already developed their own cryptocurrency for usage. In the future there won't be any collaborative effort to develop a financial system. From my understanding the blockchain technology will be used widely to make the financial system functional in a perfect manner.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:26:52 AM

internet has grown to 55% coverage of the world population. It gives an idea of how many people (4.2 billion) cryptocurrency is liable to reach. The focus now should be how it will be useful to anyone who tries to use it and what could bring the preference to fiat. I have always supported bitcoin ATM, which should be adopted on many other coin, for exchanges and other uses. Bitcoin ATM machine doubled in America last year but what happens to other countries most especially larger population in Asia and the rest of the world.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:18:53 PM

I don't think it spends time with crypto or bitcoin because I have a reason that bitcoin and other crypto currencies have not been fully recognized by the government and there is no guarantee of great security

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:15:32 PM

I actually see the world now as a mixed mode of payment of fiat and digit money composed of credit and debit cards, and other channels like paypal etc. Adding bitcoin to it doesnt change anything and doesnt have any big deal. This is also the reason why i dont know why government ban BTC and others still not consider it as a mode of payment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:48:39 PM

There are also digital moneys which are in use extensively and easily controllable by goverments. Even though crypto currencies have many advantages when compared with them, goverments ignore these advantages when it comes to control. Digital and cryptocurrencies will co-exist for years and becoming superior for cypto currencies may take so much time than we expect because of resistence showed by goverments and banks.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

For the future, it can happen using fiat and crypto together, where there are no more problems because fiat is a traditional payment while crypto functions digitally. People are welcome to choose which one to make payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: