Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: harmonization of fiat and crypto  (Read 22930 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:52:36 AM

I forsee an increase in the adoption rate in the near future that will takes place through  regulation and policy formulation, which will allow both fiat and  CRYPTO to be traded with ease, with  both adding value to each other
indeed for the closest step is crypto can be traded on the stock exchange. but there are still many countries that have not been able to legalize it for transaction tools, so that side by side or as another option in payment still needs more time. hopefully with a high level of trust, the government will legalize payment

There are many other things that the crypto world must do to trust all of your governments in the world because it is true that there are some countries that do not agree with crypto in their country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:46:45 AM

Harmonization is what will enhance the existence of the cryptocurrency, this will only happen when government globally has a stack in the decision making for this to work out, thou crypto is still evolving and this might not happen soon.
For the future, it can happen using fiat and crypto together, where there are no more problems because fiat is a traditional payment while crypto functions digitally. People are welcome to choose which one to make payments.
Today even though many people have been combined both, and the results are far better than using just one currency. there is no need to drop each other which one is better between the two, while using both of them simultaneously, provides easy transactions for you
right, with the many choices of payment methods, of course, make consumers more free to choose. and I think this will have a good impact on the pace of the economy. Of course to drop fiat at this time is very difficult, even impossible, because it requires approval from all countries, because bitcoin does not only belong to a country
we also don't want to drop fiat, because many people live from fiat also. let's now live side by side peacefully. if you want to use
bitcoin then use it without vilifying fiat and vice versa, we can use both and thats much better

I dont think fiat will replaced by crypto. There is no institution control bitcoin and thats why hard for bitcoin replace fiat money. Fiat money always needed by government because its more easy to control the price and its related to economic growth
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

New systems in the world of economics are not a threat, but a new system such as bitcoin must be adopted to help overcome problems when using fiat currencies. I imagine in the future there will be digital form like a crypto, this will be a very perfect progress in the world of economy.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:28:14 PM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.
yes I agree with you if the government allows crypto and fiat together to be good. but I think it is difficult for the government to legalize crypto. because they were afraid that crypto could threaten the government's banking system. and fluctuating crypto values will be difficult if used as a means of payment for goods and services. so for now crypto in my country is only used for investment and trade.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

I guess they are both going to be used, but as time goes by, one of them will start to overtake the other, causing the other to disappear completely and winner will be most likely crypto.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:34:48 AM

I guess they are both going to be used, but as time goes by, one of them will start to overtake the other, causing the other to disappear completely and winner will be most likely crypto.
possible as you explained, but it takes time for that. of course this is not separated from the role of society as well. of course they can choose later between the two most profitable

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:10:15 AM

I also disagree, I agree more if crypto remains a valuable asset and can be exchanged to fiat as it is already running. it will be better than crypto being the currency itself.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

if it is made to collaborate both fiat and crypto for the future it is very good because later many countries that do not accept crypto will accept crypto for the collaboration thus this system will be more secure and all people will want it to join the cryptocurrency world.
maybe that is the reason why crypto currencies are created because it is needed in the future to become an economic system that uses advances in technology and time and may also cooperate with crypto currencies

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

I have read several threads that say "fiat will die and will be replaced with crypto" as you agree? I personally do not agree. because when the real system is already established in value and a new system comes with a fluctuating value, the government will not take that risk. But do you agree if Fiat collaborates with crypto in building a future financial system? without killing one system. share your opinion about this.
yes I agree with you if the government allows crypto and fiat together to be good. but I think it is difficult for the government to legalize crypto. because they were afraid that crypto could threaten the government's banking system. and fluctuating crypto values will be difficult if used as a means of payment for goods and services. so for now crypto in my country is only used for investment and trade.

Some governments maybe threaten to crypto and this can be the reason why they restrict the use of it while other governments are now allowing the use of cryptos because they see its usefulness   . they think that crypto can improve the economy . im sure that others will also unban crypto and crypto in the future will soon colaborate with fiats for an even better payment system .

I also disagree, I agree more if crypto remains a valuable asset and can be exchanged to fiat as it is already running. it will be better than crypto being the currency itself.

What you are saying is already happening . crypto can be used on both asset and currency use but its only depend on the user if what usage will he prefer for his cryptos .
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:47:32 AM

Fiat is a government-controlled currency that was born hundreds of years ago, while crypto currencies are decentralized currencies, and as we all know if the government always wants to control their currencies, it is not possible to control the currency crypto. therefore for now Fiat and Bitcoin will always be side by side because they still need each other.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:49:26 PM

The only situation that will make cryptocurrency to have a fertile ground to grow alongside with fiat is our Government to give us freedom to use any currency of our choice. People that like fiat should continue with their fiat while those in support of cryptocurrency can use it. We should not be force to adopt any particular currency.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

if it is made to collaborate both fiat and crypto for the future it is very good because later many countries that do not accept crypto will accept crypto for the collaboration thus this system will be more secure and all people will want it to join the cryptocurrency world.
maybe it could happen because the fiat currency also requires an economic system using advances in time and technology and even then there is a crypto currency but what happens in the future no one can know
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:56:51 PM

maybe it could happen because the fiat currency also requires an economic system using advances in time and technology and even then there is a crypto currency but what happens in the future no one can know
Fiat would still remain no matter what.They would either harmonize or not but currently seeing the situation of crypto.They do gain value basing on fiats which means they wont really be totally
independent once fiat wouldnt exist on the first place and knowing this old traditional system would be much always prefer by most people.Crypto is just an another option to have.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:40:24 AM

Of course, a quick replacement of fiat cryptocurrency will not happen. Most likely this will take a decade. Such things can not pass quickly. But if cryptocurrencies prove their advantage over fiat, then displacing fiat will be just a matter of time. This is evolution. Remember the story. People minted gold and silver coins, then began to issue paper money, which was provided with gold, then they also refused to provide money with gold and began to provide the currency with state assets. The financial system, like everything else in this world, is evolving.
Of course, there will be no quick replacement of the existing conventional cryptocurrency currency. Most likely, this will never happen. Replacing a conventional currency with a cryptocurrency of states will be possible only if there is only one super-state remaining on planet Earth or a single control center is created with the union of all states. As long as there are states with different economic and political interests, they will have their own currency and will react hard if it is in danger.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:12:50 AM

The only situation that will make cryptocurrency to have a fertile ground to grow alongside with fiat is our Government to give us freedom to use any currency of our choice. People that like fiat should continue with their fiat while those in support of cryptocurrency can use it. We should not be force to adopt any particular currency.

But sadly government will really force out to make a choice, how? if they ban crypto, so we are at their mercy. We all know that crypto brings some much freedom on us, but there are governments that doesn't allow their population to take advantage of it that's why they are totally against crypto today. The only choice we got is to go to other country that supports it, that is if you are willing to take that risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
green_nelson

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:14:37 AM

Yes! I think this is the most correct option. The idea is to radically change everything, get rid of fiat money and use only crypto - this idea is utopian. If you do everything smoothly, using the advantages of both fiat money and cryptocurrency, then no problems will arise.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:55:24 AM

Yes! I think this is the most correct option. The idea is to radically change everything, get rid of fiat money and use only crypto - this idea is utopian. If you do everything smoothly, using the advantages of both fiat money and cryptocurrency, then no problems will arise.
There will always be problems with either of the two and some people will always find ways to blame one another.

But does not mean that crypto will not stay or fiat will not remain. Fiat will be there as long a different mode of assigning value to crypto is not found. Maybe gold will be there but still there has not been any such advancement except that few altcoins were released which were backed by gold. There will be governments and they are always anti bitocoin and so fiat does not have any place to exit even if it wanted to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:19:11 AM

I strongly agree if the existing currency, fiat, will collaborate with digital financial systems such as crypto. Fiat currency will not be replaced even though there are now various types of crypto. both of these currencies will be very useful for us in various conditions, so that they will complement each other. currently digital currency is very necessary, but its existence will not disturb the fiat currency.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:42:10 PM

New systems in the world of economics are not a threat, but a new system such as bitcoin must be adopted to help overcome problems when using fiat currencies. I imagine in the future there will be digital form like a crypto, this will be a very perfect progress in the world of economy.

Fiat currencies will exist forever and it is very unlikely for bitcoin to be adopted by all nations.
It is good for both ecosystems to be harmonized and the one help the other in order to help the economic growth of the global society and push economic growth forward.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

if the existing currency, fiat, will collaborate with digital financial systems such as crypto. Fiat currency will not be replaced even though there are now various types of crypto. both of these currencies will be very useful for us in various conditions
Both can collaborate, I think, but they can't be joined together. They are both different things and there is no way for them to be joined together, one is the main currency and the other is not. You make use of fiat to invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an asset and not a currency .so they are just two different things that can't work together.

All these people saying that fiat will die and will be replaced by Bitcoin are just a set of confused people, like seriously. What makes you think that Bitcoin is better than fiat or that fiat will be replaced by Bitcoin? I know that some are saying this based on the experience they have had with banks, but sometimes you're wrong. I do like Bitcoin, yes, but I don't expect it to replace fiat cause that's not going to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: