Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Ukranian?  (Read 712 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto can your be neighbor, my neighbor and any native that is just sitting out there laughing speculations on who really he/they is/are. And thinking if he's a Ukranian, who knows? if he/she is just giving confusion for having a japanese pseudonym.

My hunch is that it was Nick and Hal that created bitcoin - they are Satoshi Nakamoto.
That's also what I suspect but I guess this is going to be one of the greatest mystery that will never be solved.

bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

As far as I know, there are no indications that he could be Ukranian.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

My hunch is that it was Nick and Hal that created bitcoin - they are Satoshi Nakamoto.
That's also what I suspect but I guess this is going to be one of the greatest mystery that will never be solved.

i don't think Hal is the creator of bitcoin although it has been debated a lot. based on his comments and the contributions he was mostly a contributor and someone who was very interested in bitcoin who found out about it like the rest of us.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
corrado25

Activity: 774
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

haha/ I heard another version. that the FBR detained a group of Ukrainian hackers who were threatened with a long prison term. And they were offered to create a digital cryptographic currency to avoid imprisonment. It all sounds funny))

cryptoracer999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

No doubt that Satoshi Nakamoto creation is epic and it will live forever. However, till date, no one knows for sure his true identity.
sunsilk

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

i don't think Hal is the creator of bitcoin although it has been debated a lot. based on his comments and the contributions he was mostly a contributor and someone who was very interested in bitcoin who found out about it like the rest of us.
He is one of the most suspected person not only because of his interest to bitcoin but the first ever transaction was ever done through him and satoshi which has been said by Habbear.

Kudos to him and I've always admired him after knowing his contributions and views to bitcoin. Whoever claims that he is satoshi right now, no one would ever believe them anymore.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

I am sure that he is Ukrainian. it is unlikely that such an intelligent person could live in this country in terms of economics in order to build such
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Nobody knows details about Satoshi Nakamoto, whether he/she is Ukranian or Australian. However, we are indebted to Satoshi Nakamoto for his invention ( Bitcoin- the first digital currency in the world).
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

I watched the film "Who is Satoshi Nakomoto," they directly say that this is a group of American Bitcoin developers. There was no particular person. And this group was led by a United States America.
stunty15

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

I highly doubt that Nick Szabo is Ukranian Smiley
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

I think that with significant fluctuations in bitcoin prices, I think bitcoin still cannot be compared to gold, so now gold is still a priority in improving a country that is slumping
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto isn't Ukranian he is from Japan and he claimed the he is Japanese but he lived in various European countries and that's why he is fluent through European languages . Totally no one knows who is Satoshi it is and where he live from?.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Based on the fact that text with presentation of Bitcoin is written in immaculately pure technical English, it is most likely made by an American or an Englishman. In addition, similar patents have already been filed in the United States by various researchers.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

there has been a lot of speculation about the origin of the Satoshi Nakamoto country, but what happened? I don't think there's anything special about news like this. obviously we really respect and appreciate anyone behind the emergence of this cryptocurrency industry. but more than that, what we need to do now as a community is to continue what has been dreamed of and become Satoshi Nakamoto's hope. no need to be busy finding out and claiming who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, let him remain a mystery, because maybe that is what he wants, I'm sure he is still alive out there, maybe still contribute without us knowing.
sunsilk

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

I am sure that he is Ukrainian. it is unlikely that such an intelligent person could live in this country in terms of economics in order to build such
Do you have that any strong proof to support that Satoshi is a Ukranian? there's no way that you can be sure of it unless you are just saying that base on your point of view. No doubt that each country has its own intelligence in building and innovating technologies but we don't have enough proof about Satoshi being a Ukranian.

I highly doubt that Nick Szabo is Ukranian Smiley
We aren't even sure if Satoshi is Nick Szabo.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Ukrainian, or Japanese, or American or from any country - does it really matter? we should let him/her/them stay as he/she/they like to live, among the crowd.

LOL. For me, it was very funny to read that somebody could guess that Satoshi is/was a Ukrainian. I am still sure that no one can ever get the true information about this person.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

If you look at the whitepaper and various postings you will see that he or she has an excellent command of the English language, probably a native speaker. Therefore unlikely to be a Ukrainian

There are many people, mainly English teachers, with perfect writing skills in Ukraine, just like in any other country. Usually it's close to impossible to distinguish a native user from a very experienced and highly educated learner. If you heard them speaking, you would be able to see the difference. Polishing an accent can take 20 or more years, but you need much less time to learn written language.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

who knows????may be or not but his name indicate himself as china or japanese.
but thinking satoshi nakamoto ukranian is really funny .i know still no one identify him.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

I also saw the article on some crypto news site. As I know the statue is a combination of three different people with three types of skin color and robot legs. In general it is a combination of possible looks of Satoshi, which means that nobody actually know who is he and how he looks like.

That is exactly picture which doesn't prove anything, but appear as a fan art. The article is also saying about fast temps of growth of people's interest to crypto. I am really happy for them. Hope that crypto progress will move up bitcoin from knees.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

I am sure that he is not Ukrainian but this doesn't matter anyway! What is the difference? Btc matters much more because this is a great coin with the large potential and power of the leader
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: