Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3184 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

We have to have a plan and keep following it as long as we can. A good trader should not be easily swayed by his feelings. Profit, sometimes, can not be achieved instantly. We have to wait patiently. The other important stuff is, keep abreast with the latest developments of the coins we hold. So, we can make a fast reaction if something happened, whether it is good or bad.
A good trader have a plan for him to be prepared to the unexpected situation that he are going to face. A good trader should have enough information about the trading of cryptocurrency for him to avoid losses and earn profit.
To be a trader it is very important to gain knowledge and to use your information while trading. To be a good trader you must have high quality stuff related to market and about trading as if you don’t have then read articles and useful posts about trading to enhance your knowledge about trading. Online articles and trading books are good option to be a good trader.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:28:01 AM

if you are a beginner as a trader and want to learn to be a trader, then you can enter telegram groups which teach you how to read charts,
I never learned from the internet, I studied in groups, and for me it was more effective, because we could ask directly and be able to discuss.
so our knowledge and insight can be broad because based on experience, not just theory.
I hope this helps

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

A few online articles is fine though. But it's better to experience it than reading a lot about trading and you will definitely forget about it. It's like analysis paralysis. It's better to trade and then study them slowly at the same time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
A few online articles is fine though. But it's better to experience it than reading a lot about trading and you will definitely forget about it. It's like analysis paralysis. It's better to trade and then study them slowly at the same time.
He can real articles and what others wrote, but until he try trading in more than one way he will not learn anything. Less talking more working! I can talk here how I found out what is the best for me, I started with trading like anyone else, I thought its easy, but guess what I lost a lot of money before I started earning. You can analyse market, you can follow others, and sometimes you will have luck, sometimes not, until you find your own way. For me that`s mid or long term trading, I wait my investments to grow before I sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:06:12 PM

He can real articles and what others wrote, but until he try trading in more than one way he will not learn anything. Less talking more working! I can talk here how I found out what is the best for me, I started with trading like anyone else, I thought its easy, but guess what I lost a lot of money before I started earning. You can analyse market, you can follow others, and sometimes you will have luck, sometimes not, until you find your own way. For me that`s mid or long term trading, I wait my investments to grow before I sell.
That will work, if you really wanted to learn more about trading, taking the risk and your willingness to face the challenge inside will give you a better
chance to succeed, from each experience everything will be polish from time to time, don't be bothered by mistakes and loses just keep your composure
and learned from each time you deal the trade, win or lose you will gained knowledge, things that you can be learn in real scenarios.

Keep in mind that you will only realized that you are already learning when you already take the first step inside.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:25:22 PM

I always beleive that trading is a mind game. Where buyer & seller both wants to make profits. So its really important for a trader to follow some common ways to make handsome profits. Such as;

1. Keep calm during trading. Don't let your peronal issues to make disaster on your trading.

2. Try to make profits slowly not too quick.

3. Try to keep enough knowledge about your targeted crypto. It will help you to make prediction by own

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:53 PM

It's not easy to become a good trader, because you need a lot of learning and lots of flying hours in trading, start with minimal amount for learning, so when you lose, you don't lose a lot of money
At least you have a more realistic view about what it is necessary to become a good trader, many think it is easy to be a good trader and nothing could be further from the truth, you will see that those that are really good when it comes to trading are those that are almost obsessed with it and think about how to improve themselves and their strategy all the time.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:00:18 PM

We have to have a plan and keep following it as long as we can. A good trader should not be easily swayed by his feelings. Profit, sometimes, can not be achieved instantly. We have to wait patiently. The other important stuff is, keep abreast with the latest developments of the coins we hold. So, we can make a fast reaction if something happened, whether it is good or bad.
A good trader have a plan for him to be prepared to the unexpected situation that he are going to face. A good trader should have enough information about the trading of cryptocurrency for him to avoid losses and earn profit.
A well established strategies for every trader can help them more effective on trading. At first you can have loses on your trading decision but its normal since you are still learning and eventually if you know how to be more effective that loses can be lessen and a possible profit on your trading. A good trader are always ready for the risk and they never stop on learning.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:24:44 PM

It's not easy to become a good trader, because you need a lot of learning and lots of flying hours in trading, start with minimal amount for learning, so when you lose, you don't lose a lot of money
Must learn a lot, and understand the character of yourself so as not to be trapped by following other people's career paths but not suitable for themselves.
Then practice directly in trading, although there may be a lot of losses but that is the best teacher, because it can analyze the crypto movement whether it will go up or will decrease.
The latter is often consulted through the crypto community, because there is a lot of knowledge and experience that can be a provision of knowledge.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:06:46 PM

Knowing your skills on trading is based on your experience so it depends on you to start to trade and know those coins will compatible for your daily trading.

You're right mate, we must learned from our own to make a good trader because in that case we can actually performed and observed the market how it is going. And don't make an assumption in order to invest in such a coins, you must search first, so that you will know what coin is that which is you will going to invest into it.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:27:36 PM

Trading crypto currency entails some technicalities ranges from fundamental and technical analysis of the market before you can make a decision that at the end it will benefit you from your investment. In that case, you have learn the fundamental analysis of the market and the technical analysis with the use of candle stick.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:58:02 AM

I been learn from all my mistake in trading, and from it i have recomendation for beginner trader, firstly you have to know the risk of crypto trading which your money can be going to zero because this market has high volatility, so to avoid that risk you have to understanding how to use stop loss and trailling stop, and then learn how to manage emotion, greedy and unpatient. And last one is learn about technical analysis.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:03:37 AM

I been learn from all my mistake in trading, and from it i have recomendation for beginner trader, firstly you have to know the risk of crypto trading which your money can be going to zero because this market has high volatility, so to avoid that risk you have to understanding how to use stop loss and trailling stop, and then learn how to manage emotion, greedy and unpatient. And last one is learn about technical analysis.
The most important things is to control our emotions and import our learning's into real trading life. We can actually learn a lot for doing it daily and committing mistake is not avoidable. But we know how to minimize it avoid to much losses.
There is no need to worry and be afraid of losing cause it actually happen to us but we never consider this a a failure to us instead, we took this as an opportunity to learn more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:01:43 AM

find out your knowledge of crypto currencies, the more you know about crypto currencies, the better you will analyze the trade you will do, know some good exchangers and provide benefits for your trade.
and choose from some of the exchangers that have the best security, because that will affect the security of your assets on the exchanger.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:09:26 AM

To study the trade you need a lot of time, because the market will not always go exactly as it is written in the book, it is important to set precise goals and approach with a cold head without emotions and excitement
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:14:43 AM

To be a good First need to learn about the market (basic knowledge). If you have it now you could learn from babypips website. I recommend that site every time to learn about the trading because I think it's the best website to learn to trade.

Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:41:42 AM

It is really possible if you can be self-educated and learn a lot from different sources. Otherwise, you should find a person who is a pro at the trading and learn from him.
jesusdesu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

Here's a source of information about crypto trading platforms — it can be useful in case you'd like to start using one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107199.0
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:23:38 PM

Everyone has their own way to learn trade well. Articles or books are also good if used to study trade, this can be used as a basis and guidelines for trading. But in my opinion, the more effective is to look at videos about trade, this will make it easier to study trade. Because if we look at this trade video it will make it easy for us to practice it because we can imitate directly according to what is taught in the video very clearly. If the article or book is usually difficult to understand and sometimes not so much explained, it will be difficult if you want to practice it.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:47:49 PM

Must learn a lot, and understand the character of yourself so as not to be trapped by following other people's career paths but not suitable for themselves.
Then practice directly in trading, although there may be a lot of losses but that is the best teacher, because it can analyze the crypto movement whether it will go up or will decrease.
The latter is often consulted through the crypto community, because there is a lot of knowledge and experience that can be a provision of knowledge.
In addition to it I must day a good traders must have fine skills about trader which can be learn through experience and keep on searching, once you will gain experience with miner mistakes you will learn how to trade creatively and you will start making profit, but mate if unfortunately you make any mistake try not to repeat it again and avoid panic selling please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: