Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't wait big investor, We are investor  (Read 852 times)
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

A singular droplet's accumulation created the ocean. We can invest as little as possible and help the cryptocurrency market grow.
Araewien

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Ofcourse we are also the investors. We can invest ourselves and also encourage other businesses and companies to accept payment through bitcoin.
Niresean

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

I think it's a collective effort. We can invest in the market to bring in to the right direction. Also we should ask businesses to accept bitcoin payment so that it gets its necessary momentum. But, perhaps at this moment people are too afraid to invest, specially the newbies.
Taylia

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

It's not only the big investors, people with the small investments are also part of the market. They also play their part in this regard. It's the collective effort that matters most.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

It would be really good if investors now began to use their opportunities in this way, but I still think that many people are still investing something today, because the market is starting to die. So do not expect big investors.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Every investor big or small plays a part in the bigger picture, whether by assurance, belief, fervency or outright propaganda, apart from the actual investment.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

This year is much more only hype, speculatuion...and hope big investor came in... don't you know that among all of us is investor...try contribute to crypto that can use for real thing...can buy goods, can payment bill, can pay services, and many more...even is buy 1000 btc for pizza... don't laugh about stupid like that..cause of him that BTC can accepted in over worldwide...
A lot of money came into this area when Bitcoin began to grow from $ 1,000 to $ 20,000. I believe that these people are not investors, but only speculators. They waited until they had "enough" money and decided to leave this industry. You are calling to do the same again. I think this is a bad option.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

This year is much more only hype, speculatuion...and hope big investor came in... don't you know that among all of us is investor...try contribute to crypto that can use for real thing...can buy goods, can payment bill, can pay services, and many more...even is buy 1000 btc for pizza... don't laugh about stupid like that..cause of him that BTC can accepted in over worldwide...

we are on the era where we spearhead the revolution against thousand years old system. people are accustom to idea of money. cryptocurrency is relatively fresh idea trying to replace century old system. time will prove our vision on crypto are right, the rest will follow.
You just need people to believe in cryptocurrency and treat it the same way as fiat money. Without a doubt, we are making a small contribution to the development of the crypto world, but nevertheless, we cannot globally influence the market.
Big50boss50

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

I always say that. That in a cryptocurrency we are investors and we are also a share of the whole cryptocurrency. So that while the demand and our interest is growing. I do not think that the collapse of the cryptocurrency.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Without big investors, the price will never hype. The current market cap is $201,707,826,173 which will only be increased if someone enters into the market. Otherwise, it will be the same and that's why we need big investors.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

Every single person in the crypto world add values to crypto whether you're a big investor or a small investors, we all make crypto keep growing.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

But how much money do you have? If you are a millionaire, OK, you can invest just like big investor into crypto, but normal people can contribute only by a little amount of money.
Big investors are really needed, unfortunately.

Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

I have always believed that we are equal in cryptocurrency. So, the cryptocurrency of its kind also depends on its investors. We are all interconnected in the cryptocurrency market.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Of course, but do you think a person with a lot of money will invest in a bad project or have no development potential? I believe that the more money people have, the better they are to earn that money
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

I agree that the more often we use cryptocurrency in everyday Affairs, the faster they can spread around the world and become part of our daily lives. The problem of course is, in the form of the fact that not all countries can buy something with the help of cryptocurrency, but still in many countries it is real.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

I agree that the more often we use cryptocurrency in everyday Affairs, the faster they can spread around the world and become part of our daily lives. The problem of course is, in the form of the fact that not all countries can buy something with the help of cryptocurrency, but still in many countries it is real.

Some experts predict that from 2019, large investors will begin to make large transactions, which will positively affect the overall recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Of course it is very difficult to believe the forecasts, but when it should already come a positive on the cryptocurrency market.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Yeah everyone looking for big pump. But it's not gonna happen this year. We are talking about price but growth of every coin in uptrend. We love more high profit over the application of coins it's the fact.  Wink But good thing in market we can see it's going in slow pace.  Smiley

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Everybody is important for crypto. Both large and small investors. I agree that everyone should contribute to the cryptocurrency as much as possible, but will it make sense? Many have lost their money due to the fall of the market, so they just wait for the recovery. Unfortunately, only large investors can affect the market, so we can only wait for further developments.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

I agree with you that big and small investors are the same their main goal is to have a profit but big investors dominate the market and small investors have even lost their because prices goes down so i think it is better to hold your investment for a long term and wait for the time and patience is the key to become successful here in crypto world.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

We can all become bitcoin investors. There are a lot of people from small investors after a long time becoming big investors. So do not wait for big investors to lose the opportunity to get rich. Let's start with the smallest things.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: