Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't wait big investor, We are investor  (Read 852 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

This year is much more only hype, speculatuion...and hope big investor came in... don't you know that among all of us is investor...try contribute to crypto that can use for real thing...can buy goods, can payment bill, can pay services, and many more...even is buy 1000 btc for pizza... don't laugh about stupid like that..cause of him that BTC can accepted in over worldwide...
But big instutional investors are smarter than us. Thats why we call them smart money. If they decide invest into cryptocurrencies it will completely change the view of cryptocurrencies - cryptocurrencies will be more trustworthy than before.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

This year is much more only hype, speculatuion...and hope big investor came in... don't you know that among all of us is investor...try contribute to crypto that can use for real thing...can buy goods, can payment bill, can pay services, and many more...even is buy 1000 btc for pizza... don't laugh about stupid like that..cause of him that BTC can accepted in over worldwide...

The arrival of large investors is expected in early 2019. I do not believe that in 2018, Bitcoin will cost more than $ 10,000, but I believe that in 2025, it will be at least $ 100,000.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Thanks.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

In my opinion, big investors just make a mess, especially big investors just think short term, they are too easy to panic and immediately sell even though the price is only up 1%, the presence of big investors is not good for the future.

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I also think that it is necessary to think not about the growth of Bitcoin, but about how to implement this technology in all-day life in order for the blockchain and cryptocurrency to enjoy huge popularity...

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

You are right we must not wait for big investors but the trend should be good or the coin that you want to invest is a good one small or big investors had the same thinking and motivation when investing, they want to invest at the right time and with the right project.
Investing in time will help you earn more and I am sure this is the right time for people because the price has dropped a lot compared to last year. The best advice is to choose the top 10 top altcoin to invest because that's the most reasonable choice at this point.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I don't agree with you op. The fact is that this year has been extremely horrible for both small and big investors on the whole who have invested in this volatile cryptocurrency market and you cannot blame either one in this scenario.

This bubble is basically something which many including had anticipated for quite sometime. I honestly felt that Bitcoin would pick up its pace again towards the end of the year due to various reasons like the SEC proposal going through etc which clearly did not happen.

I think that the crypto market will rally again in a big way only if some big country legalizes crypto or if the SEC proposal gets approved although I would not bet on these scenarios.
I see OP did not say anything other than drumming up belief and support for Bitcoin from each and everyone of us, instead of folding our arms and waiting until institutional investors swoops in. Bitcoin is a competition to local currencies and we can be sure most countries will never legalize it and won't ban it either. It's up to us to start creating more businesses around Bitcoin and before long we'd be stimulating more demands and it gets better from there. We have not done badly so far and Bitcoin would soon be 10, but we can do much more!
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

If you continue to expect big investors, I think that today people may have a very strange feeling that they will still be late, because when they come, the prices in the market will be very high, so hurry up
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Use 1000 BTC for Pizza just happens when its price about 0.1 USD. Anyway, I like your article title, if there are more and more people know crypto and join in this market. It will make this market be stronger because the market capitalization doesn't just focus on some big investors

drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I am trying to tell all my friends about crypto because I understand that if more people will invest their money crypto will be stronger

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

I think that big investors are important aslo. Because those large summ of money move crypto price up and crypto go stable on the market
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Big investors may be hard to come by and many of them get involved in private sales, but other people who invest in public sale should not think low of themselves as they are important too

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Crypto popularity is still very low. The excessive number of scams makes people lack trust and do not want to invest.
Arsedunn

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I think that big investors are important aslo. Because those large summ of money move crypto price up and crypto go stable on the market
Investors and users are the assets of cryptocurrency. When more and more people invest in bitcoin and use it for their daily needs, the market value of bitcoin will go up and to see this more people will take interest in putting their money in it. it is right that we should not wait for big investors to invest in bitcoin and the price go up with big investment capital.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

So far, it is not clear that a large investor has come, because the market situation does not change!
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I would probably say the other way around, it is better to probably pay your attention to the fact that investors will enter anyway, they already do it and they do it very carefully, you understand that the volumes are there and they move.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Big investors may be hard to come by and many of them get involved in private sales, but other people who invest in public sale should not think low of themselves as they are important too
All the problems in cryptocurrency are due to big investors. They buy lots of quantity and hold them for some time. When there is no more supply in the market and demand increases, the price automatically increases and these big investors take advantage of that time. They put their coins for sale and collect huge money against their holding, while small investors cannot make big money from low quantity.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Sorry to say, miracle does not happen. we have  to work to get rewarded, all our action today will be rewarded in future.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

An investor, he is not a fool and will not invest money in something that does not give profit and preferably fast and not the one that will have to wait for decades

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Absolutely, we are investors in crypto, it's just that we are not like a pope who once buys in large quantities, the more investors the higher the crypto value.
Yes, I also agree with your opinion, even those users who do not earn by mining but for example in bounty companies are part of the market, users also have large amounts of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: