Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price plunged down today?  (Read 10266 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

This has happened in recent years and has also been a very rapid decline in prices but with a slow movement. and price movements like this will be utilized by some people to carry out short-term investment activities to immediately make profit when the time is determined, but of course it must continue to monitor price movements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

Heard information that something wrong with bitmex trading activity, so people afraid and sell their btc and hold fiat for right now.
Let the whales play their game and we follow the wave
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

You don't have to be sad about what happened today, you must panic in buying more.
We are now adjusting the market for the rocket to fly.
Remember that every fly must have their space and time to launch.
October will be good for us.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Now the market cryptocurrency, in a greater fall in prices.  At such moments it is necessary to invest.  By the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 growth is predicted, and very significant.  At the time of the price increase, many ICOs will begin listing the tokens of their projects.  That at the moment when the market has fallen does not make sense.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

I think this is a normal thing, because from last month the market price always increased  and dropped as it did today, so I am not worried about what happened today because as usual the market price will increase soon.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

You don't have to be sad about what happened today, you must panic in buying more.
We are now adjusting the market for the rocket to fly.
Remember that every fly must have their space and time to launch.
October will be good for us.

Definitely this is disappointing after looking at the coin market cap today I was scared, holding coins is the safest option as of now. Everyone are desperately waiting for a massive growth, let's wait and watch.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

seeing marketcurrency today makes me surprised by the altcoque's very deep depth and of course we wonder what is the cause, this year crypto looks very bad with the many altcoins losing value and today slumping again. I hope we can calm down and survive with confidence in Crypto which is a valuable asset for a long time. from what I have sacrificed all for the sake of crypto I have to calm down and believe this only temporarily and get better soon.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

I think this is a normal thing, because from last month the market price always increased  and dropped as it did today, so I am not worried about what happened today because as usual the market price will increase soon.
Yeah, this market is like a spinning wheel, which won't stay in one price for a long time, it will keep changing unless that coin become scam , this is a commonplace. I prefer not to pay attention to it, because it just waste my time, it's better to be busy doing something useful.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Sure another FUD has coming and hit cryptocurrency again and we just need to be relax and calm. I'm very happy when see the market condiotion because this is very good advantage for us to buy more and more.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Though it is heartbroken, but we should not just give it up as Crypto addicts. I am still very much optimistic that it shall still turn around to be green towards the tale end of the year for us all to recover and redeem our losses.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

I do not know when this protracted correction in the crypto world will end. Because I think long retention is something that is now relevant.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Though it is heartbroken, but we should not just give it up as Crypto addicts. I am still very much optimistic that it shall still turn around to be green towards the tale end of the year for us all to recover and redeem our losses.
Indeed the current conditions are really difficult, the market looks very slow, almost all predictions are overlooked, and the impact is that many investors take out their coin coins, which actually results in worse, if all can be more patient I think the conditions will soon improve.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

It is obvious, the correction is not over yet. Prices and will fall. As soon as the market recovers, we will see a different situation. I really hope so.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

I think the price drop is a temporary phenomenon. We are all waiting for December, they write at this time the correction should end. We really hope that this will happen. Already I want a full-fledged market and range of cryptocurrency.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

It was a big drop today. Maybe wales are still playing downtrend games. But I'm worried a little bit now because my trading teacher waiting for a bigger fall... that's not good at all.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

In my opinion this is purely a manipulation by whales again as there wasn't any bad news in the hype for that we can consider this downfall. I think this can also be main reason most of the whales trade BTC on BITMEX exchange and they have one of the largest trading volume of BITCOIN and some times due to rivalry whales do revenge trading by dumping price of the BTC.

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Yes, many believe that this is the end, today a sharp drop in prices, but I think that there is still hope, and suddenly it is a drop before breaking..
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

I when saw, then not believed their eyes, I not expected that so will fall the price, but I not panic I still not cease to hope and to believe in the best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

The crypto market recently does something that falls and returns to its place. I very much hope that in the near future these fluctuations will end and growth will begin.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

many succumb to panic and grieve, Yes,I agree that this is no good, but I taught myself not to panic, we just need to wait more, apparently the correction is not finished yet.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: