Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price plunged down today?  (Read 10266 times)
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

what I found in Crypto was starting to weaken and unlike 2017 where crypto was very victorious but not this year they were very sluggish and it was difficult to stand up again. .
does anyone manage them not to stand up or what. .
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

what I found and I saw especially for today with cryptocurrency was quite shocked and panicked. looking at the market everything is almost red with a pretty large percentage. I hope there are immediate changes in green.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

Actually those who are holding their coins until now cannot be shaken with these drops in the price in the market because most of the weak hands have already sold their tokens/coins. Holders have patient, so yes, they stay calm.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

May be manipulating. But they will not succeed.
Price 6k around much visited, waiting for the big rise
But I think this year will be different from 2017, there is no opportunity for BTC or ETH to grow as high as 2017 and early 2018. So do not expect too high price, expect the most reasonable price. . By the end of 2019 is the boom of the penny.

I have the impression that the rate of cryptocurrencies will not grow for about a year. It's sad.

If it's not, we need to be patient for the market rising again wait until the market going better. For many people it's a worst but to other investors it's a good opportunity to invest.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

The price had to move down this predictable action, because today the schedule went to a very important zone and if the price had not changed, then we would start to leave the zone of constant decline with you, I think that the end is near
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

I am already used to the situation in the cryptocurrency market and I won’t be surprised by another fall. Especially not to bring to a panic. I think that this is not the last drop and not the lowest price for coins. It will fall even lower.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Do not even think to panic hight now. It is a great sign, that the volatility of the crypto currencies market is back now. This is awesome and it means, that BTC or ETH can bounce back for 1k USD during a night. Stay calm and believe in crypto!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Shifting market like this time has happened in the last few months, if you suggest to everyone in this forum not to panic I think it's a way of suggesting the old-fashioned ones. Don't panic, stay relaxed and everything is the classic song. Everyone already knows how to deal with the market, whatever they do panic selling or hold their assets. Doing panic selling doesn't always lead to negative actions, only a few noobs thought that all panic selling is something that must be shunned. Then, if you have such thoughts as fast as possible you must change them
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I can't see any chance of a huge bull run this year. Price has been declining making the market become more scary but I know will retrace but who knows when
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

nothing new!  we are already used to several days of continuous red market and a few days of green market.  hopefully, we will have green Christmas this coming holiday season, just like last year.  I expect the late bullrun will run long throughout the majority of next year.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Yes its true that we do not panic,stay calm and relax because this situation were always happens most of the time.We are hoping that this year end will be our time to enjoy that the market will recovered.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Apparently, we are on the verge of another financial crisis that may last until 2021. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are highly risky investments, which means they will be sold in the first place.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

It's not new anymore because this thing keeps happening for the past months. I used to it and I will never panic. All we have to do is wait and keep calm. Almost everyone is expecting a massive growth within the remaining months of this year.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is the first global, decentralized currency that allows you to send money from one person to another without involving a third party broker, such as a bank. You only need your computer to make transactions because Bitcoin is fundamentally software. we are Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi

Thanks
Mukesh Shukla
mate read the trend very well before you comment . your comment is just a spam  because it has nothing to do with the topic raise . you might be ban if you keep repeating this kind of shit posting .Bitcointalk is forum for quality discussions and that will enhance the growth of individual who are participating in the cryptocurrency.

atamism

Activity: 463

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

From what I have noticed, the same thing happened almost a month ago. We should not panic as it will only result to stress. Always remember that panicking will never change anything. Try to gather information to know what really happened. We all know that the market will recover by the end of the year and we should worry on buying more coins than selling.

winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

I also think there's no need to panic, just need to buy more coins that have potential. The correction is coming to an end.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is some kind of punishment for all people who decide to link their destiny with cryptocurrency ... Of course, those who stay until the last can earn good money in the future, but at the moment many suffer huge losses.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Personally, I think that the market correction will continue until the end of the year. Then the growth will go, everything will grow in price by no less than 30-40%. Just do not panic
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Whatever happened i will stick with my cryptos for i know the market will recover. This has happened then and now and getting used to this plunge is what i have learned for the past months. I remain calm and never panicked because i believe that this will be over soon.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

It's not new anymore because this thing keeps happening for the past months. I used to it and I will never panic. All we have to do is wait and keep calm. Almost everyone is expecting a massive growth within the remaining months of this year.
right we must really wait when the market is falling when we are trying now we have to stay calm, do not trade because it has a very big risk if it forces to trade. one day the market will return to normal. keep patient.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: