Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The price plunged down today?  (Read 10263 times)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

This is the same scenario I have seen being played out throughout the last seven or eight months to me nothing has actually changed. Bitcoin will rise for a few days then give back all of the gains in a few hours but it usually remains above $6,100 at all times.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I have noticed a downward trend in almost all the coins. I see this to be a normal finding since that is what is happening so far this year. Bad year indeed for cryptocurrency. I hope the state of crypto market leaves it behind this year as we kick start to enter into a new year. Whiles hoping for this, I again hope that November and December will be good to crypto so that Christmas will be full of joy.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.

I think that can be the last dump before long sideways or bull period. Because if we will look to triangle that last dump can be expected. So we saw that also.
That is easy. When people start to thinking bullish they are dumped. That is whales job. Also on the other hand you know about bitmex. and they need to do that
for rekt their shorter and longers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

For the past few weeks the price has been very slow, making very slow moves. He fell quickly today. A lot of people think this is the end. Hopefully the price will now bounce from here.
changxia

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

I seem to be used to such a downward trend, although I am also looking for reasons, but I think this trend is normal, you do not have to worry about the market will collapse!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Yesterday i was already mentally ready for this, probably people are tired and fix any small profit.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
mshukla8130

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Bitcoin is the first global, decentralized currency that allows you to send money from one person to another without involving a third party broker, such as a bank. You only need your computer to make transactions because Bitcoin is fundamentally software. we are Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi

Thanks
Mukesh Shukla
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Staying relaxed doesn't have to panic. Today's global stock market plunges, and natural cryptocurrency is not immune, but I think long-term optimistic about cryptocurrency, I think it can be purchased now.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

I am very calm and I am ready to see price like 4400 dollar per BTC and 140 dollar for ETH, even though I have bought at a price of 6600 I am ready for this! My take profit stands at a price of 12500 dollar per BTC and I am looking at this with ease and no worries! So stay calmed and don't look in the short term price movement, if you are an investor you should know the rules the market brings you

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

This is because those who play the market like forex on the Bitmex and Bitfinex exchanges like to destroy any profits and gains and then altcoin markets crash further down. No coin is left un dumped and everyone who is holding anything just gets destroyed. Unfortunately trading with leverage and Bitcoin futures have destroyed any hope of a real bullish market trend and I believe that 2017 was just lucky for some people and if you are not shorting and not part of any pump and dump group, you are lost forever holding worthless and more useless bags. I am beginning to give up hope now that my portfolio will ever have any value again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Even if bitcoin price plunge down today, later, or tomorrow, it will still go back to go up. What went down will eventually go up. Cryptocurrency market is still in bear mode but it will definitely be taking over by bull. There is nothing permanent so expect that bear market is not permanent. Just stay and HODL until the bull market arrived.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Used to market downtrend already, within couple of days market price will increase, market movement has been moving in this static chart for some week.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

The fall of the market is very long. After this, it is less and less believed that growth will occur. But I don’t want to sell my tokens, because according to the law, after a fall, growth will begin.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

I think there is nothing to be worry about for the recent little decline, the market has been behaving like that for some months now and I think the market is finding it difficult to breakout .

republicrypto

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

most of cryptocurrencies are red now,,
but, if you believe in crypto, you don't have to worries about this my friend
i believe next year crypto market will have a different story as this year,,
regards
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

May be this is the journey to three thousand dollars predicted as support for bitcoin price this year. If it happens that bitcoin dump below five thousand dollars, I will take loan to start buying till it reaches 3k!

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Even if bitcoin price plunge down today, later, or tomorrow, it will still go back to go up. What went down will eventually go up. Cryptocurrency market is still in bear mode but it will definitely be taking over by bull. There is nothing permanent so expect that bear market is not permanent. Just stay and HODL until the bull market arrived.
[/quote

I agree that it will recover slowly but the way the coins are dropping is unbelievable. I was wondering it will pump in the last quarter but never expected it will go down. If this goes like this then investors will lose trust in cryptocurrency for sure. A bull run will give a boost to the investors let's see i hope it will recover in upcoming days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

May be manipulating. But they will not succeed.
Price 6k around much visited, waiting for the big rise

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

I read the news that today's decline was due to the large financial funds began to enter the market. It is good news, but prices must fall so that these funds begin to buy projects that they feel are potential
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

But I think this year will be different from 2017, there is no opportunity for BTC or ETH to grow as high as 2017 and early 2018. So do not expect too high price, expect the most reasonable price. . By the end of 2019 is the boom of the penny.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Today I found out that the whole market sank and not the current cryptocurrency, but normal. At Bitcoin, the key mark is $ 6,000 if it doesn’t fall below there and 5,500 is not far away. I hope the support will be powerful I would not want more than one fall this week. I trade better when bitcoin is more stable.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Yes today's market going down.now we need to buy more and again need to wait for some months or years to see the market to uptrends on the price.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

We really don't know what really happen because there's no particular news that might influence or create panic. Perhaps they just decided to cash it out today. I suspect though that those traders who are using bots might be the culprit that trigger another massive sell.

The bot put a huge sell order, traders saw this and they instantly push the sell button causing a domino effect. Oh well, we've been trading sideways for the last couple of weeks at least its another perfect buying time for everyone.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
sehoon

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

There is no growth as of now. It's been really low in a long period of time but I am still holding my coins because I haven't invested in any thing and just earning from the bounty campaigns.

sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

most likely due to someone somewhere are shorting bitcoin. bitcoin movement deal a huge impact on market. dont worry, this is normal, the bull and bear cycles is never ending, price will go up again.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I am not shocked or panicked, this I have predicted from a few months ago. the market has the same pattern from month to month until now, and this will happen again the following month. yes, growth will not have an impact on market stability.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

It's weird that we're seeing such a price drop today, just because it fully coincides with a drop in the stock market.
I've seen a couple of articles casting doubt on the ability of cryptocurrency to provide a safe haven investment for possible stock market crashes.

Source: https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-crashes-down-with-stocks-still-a-safe-haven/

I do think it will bounce up again like it always does, we haven't gone under 6000 USD yet for Bitcoin, so I'm not at all worried.
Altcoins are taking a bit more of a beating though.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:33:21 AM by gefander

It's weird that we're seeing such a price drop today, just because it fully coincides with a drop in the stock market.
I've seen a couple of articles casting doubt on the ability of cryptocurrency to provide a safe haven investment for possible stock market crashes.

Source: https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-crashes-down-with-stocks-still-a-safe-haven/

I do think it will bounce up again like it always does, we haven't gone under 6000 USD yet for Bitcoin, so I'm not at all worried.
Altcoins are taking a bit more of a beating though.
It fully coincides with the fall in the stock market, coz it is a natural correlation. In our time, it may seem that they are not connected, but I the big players are already here and there. Smiley
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

It seems like the large whales are trying to trigger some panic selling among the weak hands that are left in the market. At least we're close to the last support level which is around the 6200, as long as we don't go below, we'll be good.

Altcoins are the ones suffering the most so it might be a good time to buy some coins as most of them are an absolute bargain at such low prices.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I read the news that today's decline was due to the large financial funds began to enter the market. It is good news, but prices must fall so that these funds begin to buy projects that they feel are potential

Market is Volatile, price movement on today's market is just the same occurrence on the trading market, the shift of investment from one coin to another contribute to the drop on the market, Volume of investment is one of the indicators that plays a significant role in every trading in the market.Let's be patient and wait, market correct always follows after a market drop.
gefander

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:26:47 AM by gefander

This is fun! I wait 28 days  for this dump!

In General, I wrote in my blog about it in more detail. In short, I wrote about the fact that the market is in a bearish cycle, because no serious events occur.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/wait-we-need-news-which-are-scheduled-in-the-next-10-days

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/i-drop-nano-now-i-use-only-usdt-and-wait-dump-crypto-tommorow
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I think manipulation, but dont worry guys its just normal in the market just hold and relax instead of selling its time for buying almost alot of crypto is in sale right now, hope that btc hit again @20,000$ next month.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Nothing can make me panic in the current situation, of course it's true this is the same scenario as the previous pumping, maybe some people already consider it something normal and have found good anticipation in responding to current decline and additions, the question is when is the market continue to be saturated like that, everyone can't answer, hopefully all of them who are always panicking get better at taking every opportunity, profits not only get after high prices, but try to find solutions to maximize the benefits that exist in cryptocurrency.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

This is the same scenario I have seen being played out throughout the last seven or eight months to me nothing has actually changed. Bitcoin will rise for a few days then give back all of the gains in a few hours but it usually remains above $6,100 at all times.

Many didn't know BTC dropped to as low as $6070 at midnight, and found support at $6,150. The current trend with BTC has been what has been obtainable for the last 8 months or so. So I'm not even surprised at all nor shaken by it.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Most cryptocurrency lost already big part of there value in the last months, so this little dip isn't something to worry about just relax for a few days and don't panic to much. When you buy a certain coin it's the best to avoid all shit coins that don't have any real working product, blindly investing without doing research will never be profitable.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

But I think this year will be different from 2017, there is no opportunity for BTC or ETH to grow as high as 2017 and early 2018. So do not expect too high price, expect the most reasonable price. . By the end of 2019 is the boom of the penny.

I have the impression that the rate of cryptocurrencies will not grow for about a year. It's sad.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

experts have been warning you that the altcoin dumps have not yet ended but people tend to not listen ever. and now we are seeing the consequences of that.
the pumps and the resulting bubbles of last year all over the altcoin market has been huge and disastrous. which is why it is taking a lot of time to fix them all.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

which I've found a lot from cryptocurrency all this time. the first is the sophistication of the system. second income. the sophistication of the system that I found was demanding me to walk according to the rules, then income in the form of money even though at the moment the market price has not stabilized in my opinion.

louie69

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Yes, it as not been a good market for btc due to the experienced crurrent btc market and with this, people should not be panic in the current situation instead stay cool and just wait for the fast recovery of btc market. Continue to hold your btc and buy more btc while price value is low in this bear market where it had dropped drastically. I hope this may not take longer and btc will bounce back to improve the current down trend.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
betece777

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

what I found in Crypto was starting to weaken and unlike 2017 where crypto was very victorious but not this year they were very sluggish and it was difficult to stand up again. .
does anyone manage them not to stand up or what. .
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

what I found and I saw especially for today with cryptocurrency was quite shocked and panicked. looking at the market everything is almost red with a pretty large percentage. I hope there are immediate changes in green.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Actually those who are holding their coins until now cannot be shaken with these drops in the price in the market because most of the weak hands have already sold their tokens/coins. Holders have patient, so yes, they stay calm.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

I have the impression that the rate of cryptocurrencies will not grow for about a year. It's sad.

If it's not, we need to be patient for the market rising again wait until the market going better. For many people it's a worst but to other investors it's a good opportunity to invest.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

The price had to move down this predictable action, because today the schedule went to a very important zone and if the price had not changed, then we would start to leave the zone of constant decline with you, I think that the end is near
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

I am already used to the situation in the cryptocurrency market and I won’t be surprised by another fall. Especially not to bring to a panic. I think that this is not the last drop and not the lowest price for coins. It will fall even lower.

dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Do not even think to panic hight now. It is a great sign, that the volatility of the crypto currencies market is back now. This is awesome and it means, that BTC or ETH can bounce back for 1k USD during a night. Stay calm and believe in crypto!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Shifting market like this time has happened in the last few months, if you suggest to everyone in this forum not to panic I think it's a way of suggesting the old-fashioned ones. Don't panic, stay relaxed and everything is the classic song. Everyone already knows how to deal with the market, whatever they do panic selling or hold their assets. Doing panic selling doesn't always lead to negative actions, only a few noobs thought that all panic selling is something that must be shunned. Then, if you have such thoughts as fast as possible you must change them
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I can't see any chance of a huge bull run this year. Price has been declining making the market become more scary but I know will retrace but who knows when
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

nothing new!  we are already used to several days of continuous red market and a few days of green market.  hopefully, we will have green Christmas this coming holiday season, just like last year.  I expect the late bullrun will run long throughout the majority of next year.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Yes its true that we do not panic,stay calm and relax because this situation were always happens most of the time.We are hoping that this year end will be our time to enjoy that the market will recovered.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Apparently, we are on the verge of another financial crisis that may last until 2021. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are highly risky investments, which means they will be sold in the first place.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

It's not new anymore because this thing keeps happening for the past months. I used to it and I will never panic. All we have to do is wait and keep calm. Almost everyone is expecting a massive growth within the remaining months of this year.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is the first global, decentralized currency that allows you to send money from one person to another without involving a third party broker, such as a bank. You only need your computer to make transactions because Bitcoin is fundamentally software. we are Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi

Thanks
Mukesh Shukla
mate read the trend very well before you comment . your comment is just a spam  because it has nothing to do with the topic raise . you might be ban if you keep repeating this kind of shit posting .Bitcointalk is forum for quality discussions and that will enhance the growth of individual who are participating in the cryptocurrency.

atamism

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

From what I have noticed, the same thing happened almost a month ago. We should not panic as it will only result to stress. Always remember that panicking will never change anything. Try to gather information to know what really happened. We all know that the market will recover by the end of the year and we should worry on buying more coins than selling.

winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

I also think there's no need to panic, just need to buy more coins that have potential. The correction is coming to an end.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is some kind of punishment for all people who decide to link their destiny with cryptocurrency ... Of course, those who stay until the last can earn good money in the future, but at the moment many suffer huge losses.
Ania Alison

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Personally, I think that the market correction will continue until the end of the year. Then the growth will go, everything will grow in price by no less than 30-40%. Just do not panic
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Whatever happened i will stick with my cryptos for i know the market will recover. This has happened then and now and getting used to this plunge is what i have learned for the past months. I remain calm and never panicked because i believe that this will be over soon.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
cryptonewsID

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

It's not new anymore because this thing keeps happening for the past months. I used to it and I will never panic. All we have to do is wait and keep calm. Almost everyone is expecting a massive growth within the remaining months of this year.
right we must really wait when the market is falling when we are trying now we have to stay calm, do not trade because it has a very big risk if it forces to trade. one day the market will return to normal. keep patient.
ocid

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

This has happened in recent years and has also been a very rapid decline in prices but with a slow movement. and price movements like this will be utilized by some people to carry out short-term investment activities to immediately make profit when the time is determined, but of course it must continue to monitor price movements.
zeze18

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Heard information that something wrong with bitmex trading activity, so people afraid and sell their btc and hold fiat for right now.
Let the whales play their game and we follow the wave
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

You don't have to be sad about what happened today, you must panic in buying more.
We are now adjusting the market for the rocket to fly.
Remember that every fly must have their space and time to launch.
October will be good for us.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Now the market cryptocurrency, in a greater fall in prices.  At such moments it is necessary to invest.  By the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 growth is predicted, and very significant.  At the time of the price increase, many ICOs will begin listing the tokens of their projects.  That at the moment when the market has fallen does not make sense.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

I think this is a normal thing, because from last month the market price always increased  and dropped as it did today, so I am not worried about what happened today because as usual the market price will increase soon.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

You don't have to be sad about what happened today, you must panic in buying more.
We are now adjusting the market for the rocket to fly.
Remember that every fly must have their space and time to launch.
October will be good for us.

Definitely this is disappointing after looking at the coin market cap today I was scared, holding coins is the safest option as of now. Everyone are desperately waiting for a massive growth, let's wait and watch.
pekingcoepo

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

seeing marketcurrency today makes me surprised by the altcoque's very deep depth and of course we wonder what is the cause, this year crypto looks very bad with the many altcoins losing value and today slumping again. I hope we can calm down and survive with confidence in Crypto which is a valuable asset for a long time. from what I have sacrificed all for the sake of crypto I have to calm down and believe this only temporarily and get better soon.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

I think this is a normal thing, because from last month the market price always increased  and dropped as it did today, so I am not worried about what happened today because as usual the market price will increase soon.
Yeah, this market is like a spinning wheel, which won't stay in one price for a long time, it will keep changing unless that coin become scam , this is a commonplace. I prefer not to pay attention to it, because it just waste my time, it's better to be busy doing something useful.
ChaoChibai

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Sure another FUD has coming and hit cryptocurrency again and we just need to be relax and calm. I'm very happy when see the market condiotion because this is very good advantage for us to buy more and more.

a2offrb

Activity: 453

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Though it is heartbroken, but we should not just give it up as Crypto addicts. I am still very much optimistic that it shall still turn around to be green towards the tale end of the year for us all to recover and redeem our losses.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

I do not know when this protracted correction in the crypto world will end. Because I think long retention is something that is now relevant.
TRONTON

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Though it is heartbroken, but we should not just give it up as Crypto addicts. I am still very much optimistic that it shall still turn around to be green towards the tale end of the year for us all to recover and redeem our losses.
Indeed the current conditions are really difficult, the market looks very slow, almost all predictions are overlooked, and the impact is that many investors take out their coin coins, which actually results in worse, if all can be more patient I think the conditions will soon improve.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

It is obvious, the correction is not over yet. Prices and will fall. As soon as the market recovers, we will see a different situation. I really hope so.
Bile123

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

I think the price drop is a temporary phenomenon. We are all waiting for December, they write at this time the correction should end. We really hope that this will happen. Already I want a full-fledged market and range of cryptocurrency.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

It was a big drop today. Maybe wales are still playing downtrend games. But I'm worried a little bit now because my trading teacher waiting for a bigger fall... that's not good at all.
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

In my opinion this is purely a manipulation by whales again as there wasn't any bad news in the hype for that we can consider this downfall. I think this can also be main reason most of the whales trade BTC on BITMEX exchange and they have one of the largest trading volume of BITCOIN and some times due to rivalry whales do revenge trading by dumping price of the BTC.

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Yes, many believe that this is the end, today a sharp drop in prices, but I think that there is still hope, and suddenly it is a drop before breaking..
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

I when saw, then not believed their eyes, I not expected that so will fall the price, but I not panic I still not cease to hope and to believe in the best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

The crypto market recently does something that falls and returns to its place. I very much hope that in the near future these fluctuations will end and growth will begin.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

many succumb to panic and grieve, Yes,I agree that this is no good, but I taught myself not to panic, we just need to wait more, apparently the correction is not finished yet.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Adrin

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

At the moment total cryptocurrency market show unstable so it is possible to any time price is going to down. If you follow this market price and you can see after one or tow days later this market show green signal again. If you want to start buying altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I’m always follow recent market price for my trading because I’m work in this cryptocurrency market.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

hello there is no place for panic. I am not surprised and not afraid that the cryptocurrency has fallen. Only Bitcoin at $ 4,000 and Ethereum $ 90 can scare me.
happy weblancer

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

At the moment total cryptocurrency market show unstable so it is possible to any time price is going to down. If you follow this market price and you can see after one or tow days later this market show green signal again. If you want to start buying altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I’m always follow recent market price for my trading because I’m work in this cryptocurrency market.

I don't panic at all. Fall usually happens before lifting. I trade to use this low price and increase the number of coins. Trading helps me to feel more confident even in the most difficult times.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

What you are saying doesn't really make a lot of sense don't you think? How can the price decline when large financial funds begin to enter the market? If they are buying coins then that would mean that the price will need to go up and instead what we saw was the price going down dramatically, so I'm not really convinced that your theory is correct at all.
simak84

Merit: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

Yes, everything will be fine with the price. It increases and decreases for 7-8 months and it comes back.
As for me, I believe that by the end of the year there will be a decent growth.
Sincerely yours.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

I am not at all surprised that the price of coins has fallen so sharply, because recently the cryptocurrency market has shown itself not to the best side. Therefore, I do not panic and just wait for the bull market.
ccsang

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

The price of significant cryptocurrencies dived with nearly $16 billion of value being swept out in a matter of three hours, maybe main reason is International Monetary Fund issued a severe warning over Bitcoin and crypto’s active growth? as I'm a cryptocurrency holder and I won't panic and leave crypto world  Smiley
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Nothing new is happening on the cryptocurrency market. Bears still control the market, and all we can do is wait for the market to recover. It is difficult to be relaxed in such a market situation and look at how prices are falling.
iconoclast

Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

The reason Cryptocurrencies plunged is because the IMF/WorldBank published a statement that said they are worried that cryptocurrencies pose a systemic risk to financial markets. This is complete nonsense. The entire market for cryptocurrencies is around $200 Billion dollars and no major bank has any serious investment in cryptocurrency on their balance sheets. The real danger for the Banksters is that Cryptocurrency starts to make them irrelevant.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

I agree. Staying calm and relaxed are the two things that we should do while the market price is going down. We can also consider buying alternate coins especially ethereum. This can give us an income in the long run so hodling and buying are highly recommend as of the moment. What I did is to buy some Ethereum using my salary. This is just like saving money but it has the ability to appreciate overtime.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

yes we know price is down and yes of cours we don't need to panic.
this time is a normal time on market cryptocurrency, sometimes market will grow and sometimes market will drop.
we just need to be a patient.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

I do not understand why, But the market lately is falling more often than recovering. It really scares me. Because many shout that from the new year there will be a huge growth, but now there are no noticeable hints at all.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

This price plunge is a reason of willingness of big players to buy bitcoin at lower price. According to technical analysis there is nothing to fear.

tranquangvinh

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

We shouldn't be worry about the market and don't be panic about it , it's normal in the cryptocurrency and other market . When the bull market appears , we will get back all that we have lost
cattano

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Most of the altcoin and also Bitcoin dropping it's price, up until today all the price of coins still doesn't seems to rise.
Just can hope that tomorrow it will be better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

I've been looking for some relative news about the sudden dip but it seems that I can't see.

This is still part of being volatile of cryptocurrencies. So if there is someone out there that's worrying with the market, you don't have to. Just stay being calm and hold your horses, you don't have to panic and while the market is on plummet you can take this as chance to shop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

keep this is a regular thing. decline and rise that occurs is a reasonable market circumstance. It will be a pretty good opportunity to purchase in this period could be said because prices were low enough in the circumstances. quiet only because the increase will still come and arrest is a good way to do.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Actually for a fact we are still in a downtrend and the bears actually still have an upper hand looking at the big red candles on the chart, but that still has not changed the fact that we are still in a still position at the moment with no direction clear enough to know how the market is going to be moving onward but we only have to just wait and see actually how things would get eventually.

There is a whole lot of chance to see bitcoin go a little bit downward to the support within the formation we are in sideways and hopefully we pray it holds again and we go test the $6800 resistance and still a lot more upward to break anyway. At this point, the market requires patience.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Yes, fell,and could fall to 5,000 dollars for the cue ball,but it can go up,generally there can be one thing to say that it is difficult to predskazyvat what can happen and where that can go,I recommend not to panic and to be patient,as it shall soon all go fine and everything will be great
victory.lil

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

If you rely on the forecasts of many traders, then I would probably say that today it should have happened, because if the price of BTC did not fall, everything would be very simple, we would just start to go up, this is quite a normal situation that is predictable today.
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

This is a situation that happen already so many times. Bitcoin goes to almost $7k mark then goes back down again. The good thing is its stay at $6k mark so its not time to panic.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

just waiting for the time to see if it will be low this year or not, I will not guarantee the price will be high before the next halving, hopefully it is beneficial for everyone here and not too panicked

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

I think that the price of BTC will not be lower than 6k. And maybe we will see the growth in the end of year. I hope it will be 10k or higher.

darktt

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

I think no reason for panic today day's price just a little dump and speculations, we saw prices lower month ago and it was recovered, imho this time market will recover in 2 days.
MAXE

Merit: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

He falls constantly with the development of the whole sphere. What can we do about it?
I think it is because of this that you need to study margin trading , because only it will help you make money in a falling market.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

There is a bloodbath of all coins ,which is in correlation with the price drop on US stock exchange. All crypto is down
15-25 % and the whole market has dropped $20 billion. Plus, Dr. Doom had a Congress hearing, which was
negative critique of crypto on 30 pages.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

I hope if bitcoin is down, it will give a good impact for some altcoin which is not following bitcoin price and it will trigger that coin to increase and break the higher price. I see in the market, many unpredicted coins still trying to rise high although some of them are difficult to increase more especially if that coin is behind of bitcoin. I think this month will be as the last month which many coins still up and down in every day and I hope that we can still make a profit from that coin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

There have been a lot of fluctuations in the market recently. Prices are going up and then down at a frequent rate which is leaving investors to bite their nails. All we can do now is be patient and hold whatever assets you have at least until the end of the year. Positive growth is expected in the crypto market by the end of 2018. Don't get paranoid and lose focus but rather invest more in this slump to reap benefits in future.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

What I actually just see at the moment is a market that is trying to find a direction and until we get to see a clear direction, it is best to just stay out. Bitcoin movement actually controls most things actually, and in that sense, you really want to be extremely careful until we are able to actually see bitcoin make the first move up before we even start thinking of anything at all most especially with the altcoins.

We are still within the same trend actually with bitcoin still inside the triangle and being held by the support line of this triangle, but whether we end up breaking the resistance upward or support downward is only going to be known with time.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

in this time for this value of the ETH reloring relay because that you think that the current field is currently now a bad goes, we need should be held the held, because the only we can be able to over the hard field Like today

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Dewi89

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

I am worried to see the crypto market at this time even though it is like an annual agenda, I hope the crypto market will be resurrected immediately because of many ICOs delay distribution until now
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I see today the situation has declined again, but sometimes it rises again, I continue to wait for the next two months, hoping to go up with the predictions they say in this forum.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

What I actually just see at the moment is a market that is trying to find a direction and until we get to see a clear direction, it is best to just stay out. Bitcoin movement actually controls most things actually, and in that sense, you really want to be extremely careful until we are able to actually see bitcoin make the first move up before we even start thinking of anything at all most especially with the altcoins.

We are still within the same trend actually with bitcoin still inside the triangle and being held by the support line of this triangle, but whether we end up breaking the resistance upward or support downward is only going to be known with time.

Well actually this is what actually have been played out for the last 4-5 months or so, so I don't think that we are still finding the direction. We will go for a increased then trading sideways then go down again. Although its good to see that the price is somewhat stable around the $6k barrier and support is very strong at this level.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Crashes like this are common in crypto.  After all, it is still a very young market with a lot of speculation.
There are also many factors that we can't predict.

For example, this one happened right after the stock market went down.
Might not seem related, but often , drops in other markets to bleed over into crypto.
Also, BCH had a huge dump, enough to bring the prices of other coins down.

As far as the bull run we are all waiting for, I don't think this will affect it at all.
This crash was just 10% and then stabalized very quickly.
After the weekend I am pretty confident we will start to see the steady growth again that will lead into a bull run.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I am worried to see the crypto market at this time even though it is like an annual agenda, I hope the crypto market will be resurrected immediately because of many ICOs delay distribution until now
the current decline is quite deep and long but crypto still has many hopes to rise. and although there are currently many failed ICOs that make it difficult for us to invest but we can still overcome them by investing in coins in markets such as ETH and markets. I feel holding it will eliminate our heartache in the future.

Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

I think all we can do is move in one channel. This movement will go about another six months and then we will not change anything.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Many people have predicted cryptos market pump in this 4th quarter but I've not seen any good sign this month. The market has been quiet and dull. Maybe it's relaxing and accumulating for the bulls ahead.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

Yes, everything will be fine with the price. It increases and decreases for 7-8 months and it comes back.
As for me, I believe that by the end of the year there will be a decent growth.
Sincerely yours.
But that pattern happens when there is a small correction, what we saw at the beginning of this year was a bear market and it is impossible for the market to recover in such a short time frame, the last time this happened it took the market years to recover and it is likely this time it is going to take and even longer amount of time since the crash in terms of dollars was many times bigger.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

I think this is normal in this type of volatile market, prices can vary from week to week without much explanation, the best we can expect is to have patience and wait for it to recover by the end of the year, there is my bet, for now, I continue to try to invest in currencies that I consider necessary and make hodl whenever I can.

Anicasalar

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Constant search for options to cover my losses - it is the best way of describing my curren policy about cryptocurrency. I cannot tell you that I am good at it, but I do my best.
MegaPost

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

I am holding untill I can see growth, then I am selling. In the same time, my opinion about ETH is not as stable as it was several month ago. I think about mass selling.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I think all we can do is move in one channel. This movement will go about another six months and then we will not change anything.

All pennies are down today, so if you hold the penny for a few months it will not be able to grow, so I think we should hold them long or sell them cheaply. Find another new coin.

hellyeahent

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

As for me, nothing is changing since the market entered the crisis. However, I do not believe that most of tokens will be able to recover, so I sell them for the good price.
masterfu678

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

I look forward, so I search for good ICOs to invest. You could be surprised, but there is still a lot of good options for investment, but it is harder to find them.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

I think this is normal in this type of volatile market, prices can vary from week to week without much explanation, the best we can expect is to have patience and wait for it to recover by the end of the year, there is my bet, for now, I continue to try to invest in currencies that I consider necessary and make hodl whenever I can.
It seems that after so much time there are people that still do not get used to the volatility, and they should do it or they are going to go insane trying to hold their coins, which is why I do not think this market is for everyone since only the most patient people can keep holding their coins in the most adverse of the conditions when the market is losing so much money like what it is happening right now.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is subject to fluctuations daily. Recently, the price of many coins does not please. But there are times when the price rises. Therefore, it is not necessary to respond to momentary changes.
ryanfromrethink

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

I will recover. It was 200 dollars fall, which was followed by 213 dollars bump, so the situation is ok and there is no reason for real panic. It is not March, BTC will recover.
U2018

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I am used to such a downward trend. I think I am very calm, but what makes me sad is that calmness can't stop my wallet from bleeding!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

The price of crypto currency has significantly decreased and is waiting for a new wave of growth, it remains only to buy and wait but you need to buy parts that would reduce the risk of loss or just buy now and what can also bring to a good profit but it all depends on your opinion !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
jayendo

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Are you talking about ETH? Because BTC is the King and BTC had shown that it can recover from such inconvinience. But ETH is about to die forever and it is sad.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Based on the coinmarketcap, the price of coins such as Bitcoin, Xrp, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS and much more fell down all the same in a big slope. It is something to be worried about the price of the cryptocurrencies. What do you think guys? will it continue to fall further? or there is a chance in a big recovery?

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Considered

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

That is how it is sometimes, there is no way that the price of the coins are going to stay up forever and with coins there is always the tendency of the prices of the coins to go further down than they were in a bear market. But now all we have to do is to be willing to wait for the prices of the coins to start doing better so we can make profit from selling them

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Price plunges are very common in crypto.
It is depressing to see it jump so low in such a fast time, but you should be getting used to it by now if you haven't.
I guess coinmarketcap makes it worse because of the graphs.
You see the bar dropping and then everything in red, yeah, that's sad lol.

But, the good news is, we are definitely at the bottom.
BTC has tried to go below $6000 repeatedly this year, but it never has.
Well, it did once and then immediately sprang back up.

This means that despite the market conditions, people still value btc at atleast $6k or more.
It has also held this price range for 2 whole months now.
Perfect conditions for another bull run.

der_troll

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

You should always stay calm in out industry. If you panic, the only thing that you would do is that you will sell deep. You need to be relaxed and patient and if you have the balls to hodl even now, you will get great profits, when the market will change.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Hi. I think that the most important thing right now is not to panic. I do not believe that ETH will die. I believe that ETH will grow in price up to 2000 dollars.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

to work on focus as expending use with parts on possession with use of returns as managing tasks of previous terms with initiation and gains on collection as possessing use of returns and manage to work on extensive as applying further on decision with the chance as attaining stages of different terms of compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

As for me, nothing is changing since the market entered the crisis. However, I do not believe that most of tokens will be able to recover, so I sell them for the good price.

My activities also did not suffer much due to a negative trend. And I am sure that most of the coins that we see today will never recover, especially if we talk about new projects. Therefore, it is better to sell and receive at least something than nothing.

babsjoe

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

The parttern is formed, the low keep leading to next new lows, no matter how much you wait or trying to be patient, you will either sell lower or buy much lower than you initially planed!
ninabobo

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

I see bitcoin staying in the range of $ 6k for the past 4 months, while its growth is only temporary, maybe this could be a short trading option to be able to bring profit rather than choosing long-term investment.

viktoriya1945

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 04:45:43 AM by viktoriya1945

During the recession in the crypto world, nothing interesting happens, some good news, I think that this period will last for a very long time, so I stopped participating in social bounty campaigns that do not generate income and I bought an online course and will study programming.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

It has been the most frustrating year for most of the coins I hold, but just holding on is the approach I am taking as they are decent projects just taking a long long time to get moving.  I think overall we will see a different market in the next year or so.
Hammonds

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Cryptocurrency for now is great because the price of EThereum is at 200 USD.
When I take part in an ICO that is trusted in my country with the price of Ethereum around 200 USD then when Ethereum the price goes up to 230 USD then the ICO that I follow can succeed.
Fedots83

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

It feels that some of new farms has appeared somewhere is Canada, so supply has overcome demand once again. Be careful and look for the market attentively.
Luna0120

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Even if BTC will drop to 5.5k, it would be OK, but I am not sure about rest of the market. They are so depended, so be very careful making any investments.
hanomnom

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Usually drop of BTC is related with some news from the market, but I cannot see anything right now. Somebody would be able to help me finding connections?
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Recent topics remind me about every single time, when BTC was dropped before. People are too fast and they try to burry something that works pretty good.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Every period of growth is followed by large drop. I consider that drops are caused by holders, who see good price and do not want to wait untill it will become bigger.
KyberJaxx

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

During the recession in the crypto world, nothing interesting happens, very little good news, I think that this period will last for a very long time, so I stopped participating in social bounty campaigns that do not generate income and I bought an online course and will study programming.
I would not be so pessimistic. There is a lot of good news at the end of the year. for example, the launch of the Bakkt exchange and the approval of the ETF on Bitcoin

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Maxxxon7

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

It has been the most frustrating year for most of the coins I hold, but just holding on is the approach I am taking as they are decent projects just taking a long long time to get moving.  I think overall we will see a different market in the next year or so.
there is no eternal fall and eternal growth. after a recession, growth will begin and it will begin very soon. next year will show a positive trend

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
eagleman

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Even if BTC will drop to 5.5k, it would be OK, but I am not sure about rest of the market. They are so depended, so be very careful making any investments.
It's ok even it will drop to $5,00. Though the price compare last year was higher than today.

Not that dependent though its unpredictable and hard to say on how the price would recover gradually. But I believe that it will recover somehow , it might not that be quick but it will.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

precisely the market fell and this was due to a prolonged correction.
but I think there are always opportunities to bring profits such as daily trading. although the level of difficulty is quite large. but if we observe the market has the same pattern from month to month.

lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

now in november, december is coming soon. but the market is still bleeding
most likely in December there will be no developments that make the bullrun market.
I think the answer is next year

ngacengan

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

the condition of the cryptocurrency price at the exchange has begun to experience price increases so it has not fallen again and seems to have begun to recover prices because there are lots of green starting at the exchange place.
MBMauL

Activity: 361

kingcasino.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

the condition of the cryptocurrency price at the exchange has begun to experience price increases so it has not fallen again and seems to have begun to recover prices because there are lots of green starting at the exchange place.
the State of the market is indeed rising but already still very little. If the market has recovered arguably I guess it too fast. a lot of people say if December will happen larger markets increase, certainly not of happened in the past year, but most will not make market-moving more positively than see the market yesterday that sluggish and not much activity.

► KingCasino ◄ ♦ World First Online Cryptocurrency Casino ♦ ► KingCasino ◄
───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

The price as falls, and comes back. I don't pay attention to it any more. Today has fallen, tomorrow will grow, and the day after tomorrow again can fall and so on. I'm waiting for normal growth.
KrishaBitcoin

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:58:54 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:35:23 AM by KrishaBitcoin

The most common reason is due to bearish market in which its makes the people to avoid crypto investments making the real demand and price movements to become average slow too but hopefully it will bounce back before this year will end as this bearish was not created to stay in crypto market forever therefore we should continue to hold and buy much crypto assets now while the market is cheap.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Currently the market has grown slightly and is showing signs of recovery. I think the market will not be able to fall further in the future. Because the value of the altcoins is now no longer low. It really has become useful for many different businesses and organizations. So do not hesitate to invest now.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

Since bitcoin down fall at early in this year January  2018 more ten months in the market cap, this not a suprise for those people knowing the trend of bitcoin dump.

At 6100$ price value i believe bitcoin is still strong currency, i think we need to wait the next year for the bitcoin rebond stablility.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

falling prices is a reasonable problem that can occur in any trade including investment such as assets. this is not strange, but the problem is with a lengthy correction and there is no certainty in some cases as the SEC is handling.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

The market is still red and we don't know when it can recover, plunged down today is the effect of various scam projects so that investors choose to exchange to fiat so that they make a plunged and red market.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Aragorn_125

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

The only change I noticed during this long mess was a jump in the capitalization of the ripple and the threat of moving the ether again from second place. Everything else is still at the bottom level.

passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

The only change I noticed during this long mess was a jump in the capitalization of the ripple and the threat of moving the ether again from second place. Everything else is still at the bottom level.
It's also at the bottom but there are some forks that you might know and probably you already know about it.

The price of that coin when there's a happening like that is skyrocketing because of the demand goes up.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

The rate at the time I respond to your post is that the exchange rate is going up, signaling the market will recover the exchange rate in the next time. This is a best opportunity to invest in potential cryptos such as ETH, XRP, and BCH. You should invest and hold as soon as possible.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

congratulations, anyone who buys xrp because it's already flying.
I am waiting for another coin, I think eth will follow the xrp movement in the coinmarketcap. keep careful and don't be greedy.

newbie-hero

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

I hope it will not happen. Bitcoin has got a very good support. However, I know that everything is possible on the market. Anyhow, we should be ready to hold the cryptocurrencies until the bull run time.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

You should always stay calm in out industry. If you panic, the only thing that you would do is that you will sell deep. You need to be relaxed and patient and if you have the balls to hodl even now, you will get great profits, when the market will change.
This is true but very few people can do what you describe, many of those that invested in the market at the end of the previous year did it because they were looking for very fast profits, they were not looking for a long term investment in which they could get profits, so not only the entered in the market at the worst possible time they also have the worst possible attitude towards it.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

It is obvious that amount of mining farms will be growing, so BTC price will keep dropping untill the demand will increase. I hope for people to understand it.
bittkoiner

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Why does the graph shows red on all and green on all at this site. Is there a global Trading time peak? I mean the globe is round yes?

12 h ago all top volume was green. And now almost all are red
https://coinmarketcap.com/

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

The market is still red and we don't know when it can recover, plunged down today is the effect of various scam projects so that investors choose to exchange to fiat so that they make a plunged and red market.

The market is not always red. It changes its color all the time. The volatility of the most of the cryptocurrencies is very high. However, Bitcoin stability makes me happy and it gives me the hope that soon it will rise.
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

The market is not always red. It changes its color all the time. The volatility of the most of the cryptocurrencies is very high. However, Bitcoin stability makes me happy and it gives me the hope that soon it will rise.
You better keep your hope lower because is not yet time for the Bitcoin market to rise  and it will be next year before the market could experience bullish market due to the November and December holidays which was also the reason behind the previous red market said by Ngewex

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

I find only one thing, the opportunity to invest in cheap coins for those who want to make a profit in the future and recover the losses. Only holding, day trading is risky and ineffective.
cfif123

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

if my prediction is that the market will recover in the not too distant future, the problem is that there have been a lot of changes experienced by the market now.
and the more fraud on the project is also an obstacle for the market to increase because investors can be said to be defeated because they are often tricked
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

Cryptocurrency market is bearish and many coin have bled out loosing price value up to 80%. The concern of many is continuous lower low leading to free fall of cryptocurrency prices hurting many portfolio. The best strategy now is to hold!

atayating

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

Only investors who are wealthy enough or hold a small number of tokens can stay calm in this decline! My wallet has about $20000 worth of altcoins, and they are now worth only $3000. How do I calm down and relax?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bittkoiner

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Only investors who are wealthy enough or hold a small number of tokens can stay calm in this decline! My wallet has about $20000 worth of altcoins, and they are now worth only $3000. How do I calm down and relax?

If you are a long time investor you only have to wait for the gold rush to save you.
Genosx

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Yes the market value of some alternative coins and bitcoins also down, 
but its not too low as what do others think from them. Which for me its just only a normal thing occurs.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

but its not too low as what do others think from them. Which for me its just only a normal thing occurs.
Of course, I would not like to see prices for cryptocurrency level of 2016. So what exactly is the current figure so far very attractive. I really hope that already at the beginning of the New Year we see the positive results of the cryptocurrency market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

Of course, I would not like to see prices for cryptocurrency level of 2016. So what exactly is the current figure so far very attractive. I really hope that already at the beginning of the New Year we see the positive results of the cryptocurrency market.

A lot of people have high expectations for the start of 2019 and i think we should be a little more conservative when it comes to that. What's happening now may very well carry over. Can't see any solid reason yet why we'd be out of the bears' den.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

The decline in cryptocurrency prices still ongoing to this day, I do not know exactly, until when conditions like this will continue and end, turning 180°. I don't panic because for me this condition is a common sight which often happens. Now, me or you may not be able to make crypto prices grow, but we should not break up hope, we must be sure that the cryptocurrency price will surely recover as time goes by.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

The decline in cryptocurrency prices still ongoing to this day, I do not know exactly, until when conditions like this will continue and end, turning 180°. I don't panic because for me this condition is a common sight which often happens. Now, me or you may not be able to make crypto prices grow, but we should not break up hope, we must be sure that the cryptocurrency price will surely recover as time goes by.
Have faith and let the market recover. The entire year really not showing any signs of bullish trend and yet weve been still alive and working. The price isnt really matter for now, the most important is that we continue for the next year with good opportunities.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

This is a common thing. fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies in the market are indeed very high and very risky. if the price falls then rest assured that the price will improve again. take advantage of these fluctuations to trade.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Have faith and let the market recover. The entire year really not showing any signs of bullish trend and yet weve been still alive and working. The price isnt really matter for now, the most important is that we continue for the next year with good opportunities.

In fact, in 2018, the market made it possible to earn. In the middle of the year, the Altcoins showed a few X's. Bitcoin from 6 thousand grew to 12 thousand.  He made several bounces. In 2018, professional traders made a lot of money because they know how to trade in a bear market. If you do not know how to trade in a falling market, then perhaps trading is not yours?
hirokazu

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

This is a common thing. fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies in the market are indeed very high and very risky. if the price falls then rest assured that the price will improve again. take advantage of these fluctuations to trade.
Not wrong, the key is a high level of patience in facing any price decline and not in a hurry when making decisions. Know when cut-loss must be done and when it's not. Many people think that he has been more patient than others, even though he has only done so little in it.
Aptekary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

Not wrong, the key is a high level of patience in facing any price decline and not in a hurry when making decisions. Know when cut-loss must be done and when it's not. Many people think that he has been more patient than others, even though he has only done so little in it.
Of course, the decline in prices for any cryptocurrency makes investors very happy because it is a good chance for investment. But if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, today the main task is to find promising projects among all.
apur688

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Seems like yes. Altcoin prices will continue to fall in the next few days. But when it comes to January 2019, altcoin will slowly show its ability. I'm sure the altcoin will come back at a fantastic price. My estimation, the price can even match the price that also happened at the beginning of 2018. Even considered the achievement of altcoin prices that have ever existed.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
coimleads

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:19:21 AM

coim is best best Digital Marketing Training in Delhi.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:03:49 PM

for now it's very different for this year because now the market is stabilizing, and investors who used to buy at low prices are now harvesting with huge profits, indeed the crypto market is very fluctuating so we have to be careful
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

and for this year I think the price will be different unlike last year,by 2018 more prices are declining and it is time to rise from sleep, but that is only my mind and the situation on the market can change at any time, and take advantage of opportunities while there.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:40:45 PM

and for this year I think the price will be different unlike last year,by 2018 more prices are declining and it is time to rise from sleep, but that is only my mind and the situation on the market can change at any time, and take advantage of opportunities while there.
the trend is indeed more on the rise, but the current market movement looks slower. only bitcoin moves fast, but the movement is not followed by other assets. now maybe ethereum seems to be rising, but not many assets also follow the increase.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:50:02 PM

the trend is indeed more on the rise, but the current market movement looks slower. only bitcoin moves fast, but the movement is not followed by other assets. now maybe ethereum seems to be rising, but not many assets also follow the increase.

There's still diversions that will happen after this massive rise from bitcoin, the reverse inside the market is getting clearer and for those who still holding
and still believing this momentum will bring back those glory days and will give good returned, just keep your calmness and hold your coins,.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Altero

Merit: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:55:20 PM

How this topic become active today? It is almost 5months since from the last post and the current situation we have is in far different by now.

But anyway, it is all about in the past days, we are in good shape by now and people love to see the market continues on the pumps.
We are able to see prices turns into the green at all and putting an end of bear season.
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:04:19 PM

There's still diversions that will happen after this massive rise from bitcoin, the reverse inside the market is getting clearer and for those who still holding
and still believing this momentum will bring back those glory days and will give good returned, just keep your calmness and hold your coins,.
until now the situation still looks good. but the big movement belongs only to bitcoin, try to see the market, where not many altcoins are following the upward movement of bitcoin. we all hope the market can move in balance, but only the bitcoin and some altcoins are still moving.

niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:19:39 PM

How this topic become active today? It is almost 5months since from the last post and the current situation we have is in far different by now.

But anyway, it is all about in the past days, we are in good shape by now and people love to see the market continues on the pumps.
We are able to see prices turns into the green at all and putting an end of bear season.
Even I wonder  how it became active after long time the reason might be people get excited in this market . Today small crash happened so wanted to buy . Even for my suggestion there is lots to f coins trading very cheap for its potential you can choose top 50 coins .
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:13:19 PM

Even I wonder  how it became active after long time the reason might be people get excited in this market . Today small crash happened so wanted to buy . Even for my suggestion there is lots to f coins trading very cheap for its potential you can choose top 50 coins .

Maybe it's up due to bitcoin movement that might cause FOMO or suddenly rise and fall, anyway we can still invest in bitcoin and earn some before it totally pump or invest and wait for alt turn to follow in the hype.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:17:25 PM

Even I wonder  how it became active after long time the reason might be people get excited in this market . Today small crash happened so wanted to buy . Even for my suggestion there is lots to f coins trading very cheap for its potential you can choose top 50 coins .

Maybe it's up due to bitcoin movement that might cause FOMO or suddenly rise and fall, anyway we can still invest in bitcoin and earn some before it totally pump or invest and wait for alt turn to follow in the hype.
No, it is not because of that.

You can look at the most recent post above and see that a newbie posted that training link on his place. And that's how this thread became alive today and adding the flavor of the plunge today so people can relate.

whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:56:15 PM

right now you can see this market you cannot say like this because it is more developed than the previous situation and you can make the profit twice from that situation so don't worry and it will definitely rise again and again from this month.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:09:19 AM

A big correction for cryptocurrencies is happening right now. We maybe are going to see a big rebound after or it was a trap. For some coins, it seems to be the first option. But anything can happen.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:46:17 AM

actually I don't know what causes the btc and altcoin prices to rise while the SEC has announced pending. And today I see all crypto down above 10% whether the factor is opening binance deposits or indeed games.but I am sure that yesterday's increase has brought huge profits to the holders

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:08:48 AM

A big correction for cryptocurrencies is happening right now. We maybe are going to see a big rebound after or it was a trap. For some coins, it seems to be the first option. But anything can happen.

I hope so, and we need to be patient from now on because the downtrend is deeper than before, and we hope that there are no other bad things that were going to happen later. We still need to prepare for the next rebound so we can sell at a higher price and I don't think that this time is a trap for us. The other coin is just following bitcoin to go to the lower price, and many of them were down deeper again. But I believe that it will increase higher later.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:40:11 AM

This adjustment can greatly affect the trend of this market. If today Bitcoin cannot return to the $ 8,000 price, then surely the larger downtrend will soon happen in this market. I think now is not the time for you to invest and should wait for a cheaper price to invest because I am sure the top pennies will soon enter a discount period so if you are holding FIAT then it will very good opportunity for you

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

actually I don't know what causes the btc and altcoin prices to rise while the SEC has announced pending. And today I see all crypto down above 10% whether the factor is opening binance deposits or indeed games.but I am sure that yesterday's increase has brought huge profits to the holders
yes that's the world of cryptocurrency sometimes without us knowing the price just dropped, and hopefully it only lasts a while. in my opinion yesterday not all of the holders have benefited, of course they think this is the beginning of market development and of course they will wait until the price is high again.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

yes that's the world of cryptocurrency sometimes without us knowing the price just dropped, and hopefully it only lasts a while. in my opinion yesterday not all of the holders have benefited, of course they think this is the beginning of market development and of course they will wait until the price is high again.
we all hope that price recovery can happen again in the near future. many people were very excited about yesterday's price increase. but, at this time the price has dropped quite large but this may still be reasonable. it's just that I don't really think that high prices don't last for a long time. may be affected by detainees who want to sell their assets at a price of $ 8k.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

Patiently waiting for a cause, if they succeed to keep holding and the target value got reached, it's much higher profits, the investors who loves seeking
for much higher gain will always look at this point as an opportunity to grab more and hold more, so when the rise happen again the amount of profits
will much higher.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TobiasVR

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:16:52 PM

Patiently waiting for a cause, if they succeed to keep holding and the target value got reached, it's much higher profits, the investors who loves seeking
for much higher gain will always look at this point as an opportunity to grab more and hold more, so when the rise happen again the amount of profits
will much higher.
this price decline may be temporary, now it will still continue to be in an increasing position, but the increase will run slowly and reach its highest point in the future.
moonblocks

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:53:30 AM

And this just re-occurred again! But don't dismay because there was a correction overdue and the market should find support in the current price range so ensure you're well placed to accumulate any undervalued assets if you've been waiting for an opportunity to present itself

idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:55:32 AM

Indeed today the crypto price looks down, but in my opinion it's a normal occurrence because prices are made by many requests and available supplies. Economic law was created naturally in the crypto market.
Don't panic and don't be emotional, because self-control when the price drops is needed to anticipate the incoming information, it can be a trade trap where after going down and many crypto owners sell it, especially bitcoin, prices actually rise quickly.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:41:16 AM

I think that can be the last dump before long sideways or bull period. Because if we will look to triangle that last dump can be expected. So we saw that also.
That is easy. When people start to thinking bullish they are dumped. That is whales job. Also on the other hand you know about bitmex. and they need to do that
I thought this thread is part of the current break and pull down of bitcoin. Anyway, the price of bitcoin back when 2018 was broke already. The current market condition is at the bull run period. There are some news regarding with a trend reversal of bitcoin when it hits 12K. But the support still have a strong side than sellers.

2018 really a low period for cryptocurrency but 2019 will be the most controversial year again because I think it will break its ATH before this year ends.

Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:13:06 AM

And this just re-occurred again! But don't dismay because there was a correction overdue and the market should find support in the current price range so ensure you're well placed to accumulate any undervalued assets if you've been waiting for an opportunity to present itself

Nothing to be disappointed regarding the sudden price drop, it was just a mere fluctuations that had happened. This was a same old story experienced from first bull run, and with this recent price surges I think we should undergo on this certain situation before second bull run commences.
gwdf1

Activity: 680

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

I thought this thread is part of the current break and pull down of bitcoin. Anyway, the price of bitcoin back when 2018 was broke already. The current market condition is at the bull run period. There are some news regarding with a trend reversal of bitcoin when it hits 12K. But the support still have a strong side than sellers.
2018 really a low period for cryptocurrency but 2019 will be the most controversial year again because I think it will break its ATH before this year ends.

The situation, when Bitcoin reached its maximum and then fell again resembles 2017. The market prices can be different, but the picture remains the same. It is risky a bit to hold crypto for too long. Trading fast seems to be better.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:29:00 PM

The situation, when Bitcoin reached its maximum and then fell again resembles 2017. The market prices can be different, but the picture remains the same. It is risky a bit to hold crypto for too long. Trading fast seems to be better.
Holding other coins may be too risk but holding bitcoin is not risky to me. Bitcoin has proving itself to be a coins that rewards the holders and I am one of the person that has seriously benefited from the up and down of bitcoin and it pricing. Now bitcoin may get to $20,000 Faster than we think and I am seeing that happen before end of August if the current recovery is sustained throughout this week.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:16:17 AM

Nothing to be disappointed regarding the sudden price drop, it was just a mere fluctuations that had happened. This was a same old story experienced from first bull run, and with this recent price surges I think we should undergo on this certain situation before second bull run commences.

The price dropped is over and we are in the new stage or continues rise again.
Market is back to green and BTC is stable at $10,000, soon this will be heading to $11K, as easy as it fall, it will do the same when it climb, that's how crypto works and we should keep believing that the bear market is gone and price movement are mostly uptrend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:39:32 PM

Market is back to green and BTC is stable at $10,000, soon this will be heading to $11K, as easy as it fall, it will do the same when it climb, that's how crypto works and we should keep believing that the bear market is gone and price movement are mostly uptrend.
yes, the market managed to stabilize the situation. the downtrend has been resolved, and I think now when bitcoin is stable and some altcoins are ready and better, now they are preparing to pump. we have to keep abreast of the market now, if we don't want to be left behind in the upcoming party.

the market will always like that, sometimes growing hard in fast mode, but sometimes down hard
so, people who want to make a consistent profit, should learn how the market work, with all kind of analysis my friend
such as fundamental analysis and technical analysis  Wink
i think soon we will see most of great crypto in green mode buddy

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
MBMauL

Activity: 361

kingcasino.io

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:43:38 PM

we should indeed follow the developments that are taking place. because the increase situation will not last long. because the market experiences movements that we cannot guess. so we have to keep up with the market every year.
unless we will be in this situation for a long time. I am worried that 2018 will happen again. slow market movements, no growth, few successful projects. very annoying.

► KingCasino ◄ ♦ World First Online Cryptocurrency Casino ♦ ► KingCasino ◄
───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───●♕●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube
MI6

Activity: 1260

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:15:05 PM

yes, the market managed to stabilize the situation. the downtrend has been resolved, and I think now when bitcoin is stable and some altcoins are ready and better, now they are preparing to pump. we have to keep abreast of the market now, if we don't want to be left behind in the upcoming party.

the market will always like that, sometimes growing hard in fast mode, but sometimes down hard
so, people who want to make a consistent profit, should learn how the market work, with all kind of analysis my friend
such as fundamental analysis and technical analysis  Wink
i think soon we will see most of great crypto in green mode buddy
Actually if we understand condition of market we can do something in any condition of market. Especially when suddenly increased or dumped very hard. Only need time and people to be serious so we can be expert in trading, and anyone can do it.

RockDJ

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

Bitcoin movement today is among the strangest I have seen. I was on tether comfortably waiting for bitcoin to hit below $9000 from $9200 and then in the next 10 minutes bitcoin gained extra $1000 to reach $10300 to produce a very long green candle. I am still in tether though till I understand this movement

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:19:48 PM

Bitcoin movement today is among the strangest I have seen. I was on tether comfortably waiting for bitcoin to hit below $9000 from $9200 and then in the next 10 minutes bitcoin gained extra $1000 to reach $10300 to produce a very long green candle. I am still in tether though till I understand this movement
It is not a surprise mate for this kind of market. Price fluctuation seems too strong and even experts can't be able to read what will happen next.
The actual scenario shows that nobody is controlling the market and even whales can't make it.
Hope this upclimbing scheme we have now will continue for few more days and looking for another market break.

jonaire99

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:04:42 AM

I thought the price of bitcoin would go down to $8000 after it plunged down to $9200 but it still managed to go up above $10k the following day. With this kind of trend, bitcoin might not go down below $8k anymore and instead it may climb up to its ATH at the year end so while the price is still lower than the previous high of $13k, it is better to buy now.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
cribusen
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:51:02 AM

People that are here for quite a long time are not panicking. If they did not sell BTC for 3000 USD, they won't do it now as well. I believe that a dump was caused because of the positive news between China and USA. Chinese guys, calmed down and are using dollar instead of BTC.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:40:19 PM

Found a lot of people complaining about new projects or new coins that kept popping up that didn't really benefit many people or ended in scams. Almost everyone complains like that and continues to do so. I think until when will this continue?
of course everyone will complain like that. because those who just arrived turned out to be only trash in the market. because there aren't many that last long, then their project stops.

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:11:00 PM

It is not a surprise mate for this kind of market. Price fluctuation seems too strong and even experts can't be able to read what will happen next.
The actual scenario shows that nobody is controlling the market and even whales can't make it.
Hope this upclimbing scheme we have now will continue for few more days and looking for another market break.
Yes, the market cannot be predicted because the fluctuations are very strong, even before I was very confident yesterday's fall in prices will not touch 9k but what happened I was very disappointed and tried not to panic, because patience will give good results because of the increasing trend again though slowly but I'm sure the price will strengthen above 10k to touch the new ATH.

These fluctuations are so severe now that the prices of the cryptocurrencies have been changing constantly. Now, even an hour is just a long period for crypto to turn up or down. The best professional traders can make very good money now, but the beginners should better stay away from any speculations or they can lose their money in a day or even faster.
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:08:25 AM

It seems to me that cryptocurrency PR is too strong until 2016 and played a cruel joke with the cryptocurrency market itself.  Information about cryptocurrencies spread very strongly and gave very different results.  Nobody thought about the importance of high technology, and all the information was perceived as very profitable earnings of quick and big money.  This is the way most users today treat cryptocurrency.  Either benefit or not.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:00:24 AM

It seems to me that cryptocurrency PR is too strong until 2016 and played a cruel joke with the cryptocurrency market itself.  Information about cryptocurrencies spread very strongly and gave very different results.  Nobody thought about the importance of high technology, and all the information was perceived as very profitable earnings of quick and big money.  This is the way most users today treat cryptocurrency.  Either benefit or not.
That is the goal of whales and they have succeeded in attracting many people without technology knowledge to the crypto market. That's why they pump the price of the BTC up so high and submerge it for 1 year.
We all need to cultivate technology knowledge as well as how to distribute the whale's pump and dump traps.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

It is a pity that many users of cryptocurrency who could resist big whales, uniting in groups, namely, activity in the cryptocurrency market is an important source of income and it happens that regardless of your desires, you have to sell coins at the price that is  ...
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:12:03 PM

We have nothing to resist them (whales), they are also market players and I don't think that it is necessary to make some deal with them, instead, it is better to play with them. They have that capability to move the market which we don't have(normal investors), but it doesn't mean that they are controlling the market only they could changes the market flows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:07:35 PM

We have nothing to resist them (whales), they are also market players and I don't think that it is necessary to make some deal with them, instead, it is better to play with them. They have that capability to move the market which we don't have(normal investors), but it doesn't mean that they are controlling the market only they could changes the market flows.
I used to hate the whales before but knowingly that they are also involved to the market and gives impact positive and negative to the market, I started to think that riding whatever the flow of the market together with them.
A small investor like us can't do anything about it because we just have to go along with their side because they are the market movers.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shooleh

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:35:25 PM

At that time the market decline was underway. And it's no surprise that many people panic selling coins. But unlike the current conditions that the Bitcoin $10.355 price is included very well. So Altcoin also experienced a price hike and a good time to melt the money.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:06:39 AM

I've heard that BTC will plunge again to the price of $ 8,000 USD.

I also hear the same, but not everything I hear is something I have to believe.
It always varies on what you believe because I myself is bullish this year, so I read bearish comments but I don't have to believe it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:43:39 PM

The same situations kepts happening, and now it's time to be more clever in deciding when to lose or grip. If we see price plunges down, don't let the opportunity be gone at one glance. Get those prospects at lower price and add them to your holdings.

Flor1982

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:34:44 AM

This is just a usual market fluctuation and nothing more to worry about. Most of the Altcoins are depending on Bitcoin market performance that now Bitcoin price is rising so the Altcoins market is now slowly recovering too.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:35:13 AM

Hopefully this is just a correction and does not last long, patience is really testing us, we should not panic if another correction occurs.
prof7bit

Activity: 938

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:39:38 PM

Hopefully this is just a correction and does not last long, patience is really testing us, we should not panic if another correction occurs.
I think that most participants in the cryptocurrency market will panic, the question is when will the fall end?! I myself hope that the price rises to 10,000 dollars for Bitcoin by the end of this year.

Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:14:45 PM

Bakkt New York Exchange played a cruel joke with investors when everyone was waiting for the launch of futures on the exchange and thought that the price would go up, it turned out the opposite and the price had fallen ... someone had made money from it, or would soon earn it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:41:07 PM

I think that most participants in the cryptocurrency market will panic, the question is when will the fall end?! I myself hope that the price rises to 10,000 dollars for Bitcoin by the end of this year.
The price of the Bitcoin already came from those mentioned prices and going to hit the same $10000 price will not be good during the end of the year. At least $18000 will be good for both crypto whales and new crypto investors for maximizing their profit from their old made portfolio. Those who have a diversified crypto portfolio will be able to sell their ERC20 tokens for a higher price than they get in that trade.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

█████████████
jmigdlc99

Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:56:45 PM

Funny how this thread is still valid and relevant after more than 1 year, and people still wonder why this happens. It's as if people never learn or never bother to educate themselves. In any case, like all the other posters have said, this is either just:

1. part of the crypto cycle,
2. is temporary,
3. just hold and be patient.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
sjbi

Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:36:43 PM

Price of cryptocurrency going up and down is a natural phenomena of cryptocurrency. So investors and traders should not panic about price fall. In 2017, bitcoin peaked at 20000 $, but now it stands below $10000. At this time, price of altcoins has gone down. I believe price of altcoins will go up again.

sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:11:30 PM

Price of cryptocurrency going up and down is a natural phenomena of cryptocurrency. So investors and traders should not panic about price fall. In 2017, bitcoin peaked at 20000 $, but now it stands below $10000. At this time, price of altcoins has gone down. I believe price of altcoins will go up again.
I’m already so tired of panicking in the cryptocurrency market for these 2 years, that after Bitcoin costs $ 8,000, I don’t worry at all! We must try to control ourselves!
mshukla8130

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:27:32 PM

can you help about Justdial Database or Indiamart extractor i have earn more then 3 btc so want to spend my marketing to make btc. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: