Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2929 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I don't get too many problems with bounties if we can choose which ones are more legit
of course, with a factor, don't choose a scam project and not follow an amateur bounty management team

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

The main problem for me is that the quality of the project is now different from the quality of the project before, in this year there are a lot of scam projects, and there are also projects whose tokens cannot be used as income, there are so many projects that are present every day but in the end the token only became garbage.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Lack of bounty managers on the market feeels very bad. It would be much better, if every manager should keep the public portfolio, so there were no chance of fake.

thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

Many a times, we have had to wit for so long a time to receive bounty rewards. That has been really frustrating for a lot of us bounty hunters. Sometimes, som of us even have to wait as long as four to six months, and if you ask me, I think that is totally unfair to us bounty hunters. I think bounty rewards should be distributed as soon as possible, and not delayed
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

the problem that I often encounter when becoming a participant from the bounty campaign is when making a payment to the participants of the bounty campaign allocation for bounty campaign it is reduced and becomes very worthless and not worth what the participants of the bounty campaign do.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Now the biggest problem in obtaining generosity is a new form of fraud on the part of the ICO team, namely, the announcement of the KYC audit after the end of the ICO and precisely with the aim of not paying the tokens we earned. This requires the provision of such data, which is sometimes impossible to imagine due to the peculiarities of national legislation or inventing absurd reasons to refuse to pass the test. For example, the refusal of political unreliability, when affirmed a positive answer to the question of whether any of the relatives engaged in political activities. And where is it before the tokens I earned?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

Teams are not able to pay tokens in time. I get huge part of my tokens, which were earned during bounty, after a year of waiting and they were still worth nothing.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Sometimes it’s necessary to do them, that they just don’t want to approach the computer. At this point, finish the bounty and take a break. Go fishing, play your favorite game. To relax a bit and get distracted.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Most of time these days bounty is worthless as too many people are involved in it with alt army.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

Honestly i don't problem with regards to bounty. My problem is how to manage my time between doing bounty and my time with my family in real life. Doing bounty takes up a lot of my quality time and it is a problem that i need to solve immediately.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

the problem that really annoyed me was that they didn't calculate what I was doing right and I told them about the amount I should get but they only talked to understand but for months I kept asking them to come with the same answer
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

After several bounties, managers forced us all to undergo KYC. It was the only way to get my tokens, so I wasted three month of my life. Do not copy my mistakes.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I will give you one example. I was a part of the Selfllery signature bounty, which started almost one year back. Originally it was supposed to run for a couple of months. But later it got extended. Now the bounty campaign is defunct everyone's effort has been wasted. I feel bad because I wasted 4-5 months on that campaign and I am not going to get any tokens.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

I will give you one example. I was a part of the Selfllery signature bounty, which started almost one year back. Originally it was supposed to run for a couple of months. But later it got extended. Now the bounty campaign is defunct everyone's effort has been wasted. I feel bad because I wasted 4-5 months on that campaign and I am not going to get any tokens.
Bounties have a lot of scams and its hard to get a legit one we must have an effort to measure the speculation about the platform of project. The problem is they are about to end when they are already achieving good returned.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

The primary problem we face while we doing bounties that many bounty managers does not updating the stakes weekly and when bounty finishes they does not count the stakes properly sometime they missed our weekly stakes. In order to get stakes we need to give proofs again that we have done the work for that particular week and apart from this its not easy to opt out which project is good or which is not sometime we join a bad project that fails during the promotions and our all efforts been wasted. But in the present scenario many projects are failing that's quite hurting our time and efforts.

Watugiok

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

I felt there was a problem with a number of gifts when I heard that the project was deceived and all our work was in vain without payment.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

I felt there was a problem with a number of gifts when I heard that the project was deceived and all our work was in vain without payment.
Today for the participants of the Bounty company a lot of problems. The first problem is the non-payment of earned tokens and the real deception by managers and developers of participants in the bounty company. Another problem: each time it gets harder and harder form of registration KYC. In addition, according to the logic of KYC, companies should not require a Bounty Hunter.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

My main obstacle when joining a certain bounty is that it took a long time or let's say months before the project end and months again for it to be on an exchange. Lots of waiting , time is irreplaceable and it's a waste of time if they do not pay for it.

Live for the moment.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

For me, when I started a bonus campaign of a project, I felt anxious and frustrated when the project spreadsheet was not up to date. That made me quite disappointed and did not know whether I would do my job well to get the project token.

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Most of bounties that I had participated did not make it to the exchanges. Now I regret that I spend significant part of my life wasting time for nothing. I should better be learning something new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: