Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2922 times)
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Main issue of the bounties is absence of smar contracts. When there will be contracts to cover the all process, bounty hunters will fill much safer, so they will be more efficient.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

There is no problem happened still with me. I think most of the bounty hunters face different types of problem as they don't look out the rules . So before complaining something like that need to think himself that am I doing something which not included on the rules. Most of the bounty hunters face to not get stakes as there own fault.

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

My last problem in the bounty was a company that lasted 22 weeks, while they collected a softcap, but still refused to pay bounty hunters!  Namely this is Ingot coin bounty !!!!
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

The biggest problem is picking up the good bounty. I dont save my energy to learn more about the project, but sometimes it doesnt help at all

vernl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Bounty is really tough to choose the really good one because there are so many dump icos and bounty at this moment.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

My last problem in the bounty was a company that lasted 22 weeks, while they collected a softcap, but still refused to pay bounty hunters!  Namely this is Ingot coin bounty !!!!
I am very sad to hear that, most ico often do that if their sales do not get the funds they are targeting, I often experience it but in other projects
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Until now I only followed 3 bounties, and so far there was no problem because before I joined the bounty, the most important thing was to choose a trusted manager, as long as we followed the rules, we got payment.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Until now I only followed 3 bounties, and so far there was no problem because before I joined the bounty, the most important thing was to choose a trusted manager, as long as we followed the rules, we got payment.
Reality wise, bounty managers are very important in terms of joining bounties, those well known managers didn't want to handle potentials campaigns, though its also hard for them to know the real intentions of the developers but in most cases they are also careful choosing to whom who work with,
you need to find managers who already have a lots of experience and already have proven evidence with their previous works from how they handle
the payments.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The problem is most of the bounty campaigns end for so long and then the rewards given are very few. I could now imagine one time I joined a bounty campaign which have ended for three months time and I thought it was good enough because the bounty manager is also a good manager but when I received the token it was just few compare to my other campaign which had given me a very good earnings which I did not expect. Hopefully it will not be happened to me again.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

The problem is most of the bounty campaigns end for so long and then the rewards given are very few. I could now imagine one time I joined a bounty campaign which have ended for three months time and I thought it was good enough because the bounty manager is also a good manager but when I received the token it was just few compare to my other campaign which had given me a very good earnings which I did not expect. Hopefully it will not be happened to me again.
I think that you have listed not all the problems that exist today in a Bounty company. First of all, it is necessary to discuss the problem of very active KYC requirements for all Bounty companies from the participants, and at the same time they set very strict Requirements for filling in personal information data.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

My problem with a bounty is that we don't get any returns from unsuccessful projects. At this point, I think that a certain amount of eth in terms of labor should be kept.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

Many people are worried about the fact that companies are delaying payments, at the moment when the token goes to the exchange, it has a good price, and after the hunters receive protracted payments on token it costs a penny.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Personally, my biggest problem is that I can’t find the right project, which would not be a scam.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Some projects do not fill the table with stakes, but are filled at the end of the campaign, because of this you do not know whether the results are being executed correctly. I also do not like the fact that generosity is paid not immediately, but in a few months.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

Tokens do not grow. Most of bounty hunters sell all the tokens and future growth does not happen. It makes me extremely unsure about future bounties.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

My own problem with some bounty is sometimes you will found out that some projects extend there weeks or sometimes the reduce the amount of money the said the will give out lying unnecessarily. That there main problem.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

Participating in bounty campaigns is not easy, I don’t see anything as easy, cause you will have to make out time to write good posts everyday and give meaningful answers to questions that are being asked by others.

Well, let’s not count that in, but where it gets worst is during the time of payment and the manager of the campaign tries to cheat you by saying that you were spamming while you are sure as hell that you never did anything like that. You can’t fight over it, you still have to accept whatever they offer you cause half bread is better than none.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

My own problem with some bounty is sometimes you will found out that some projects extend there weeks or sometimes the reduce the amount of money the said the will give out lying unnecessarily. That there main problem.
in my opinion as long as the project fulfills its obligations by paying bounty participants it is still not a problem. which often becomes a problem is when the project that we support has been completed, they never share the tokens we should get, until the project never reappears
george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

The only problem is that today there are a lot of scam projects and scammer hunter bounty, which very often deceive bounty managers, who for some reason sometimes do not react to any moments.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

There are a lot of scams and irresponsible managers. Also there are moments when they cut off a bounty pool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: