Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto  (Read 890 times)
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

The crypto that we knew a few years ago will not be in the future world, no government in the world will allow people to own money without their control, so there will be no decentralization. Everything will be under the control of the state, which will create their own cryptocurrencies and we will use them.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

I don't doubt crypto's future, crypto is technology and many people accept crypto because of its benefits. Although unstable and difficult as a currency, crypto will be the most attractive investment.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

I have already answered this question many times, I will answer again: Blockcahin is our future. Soon everything will be organized in cryptocurrency. And of course, I will leave my favorite quote of one very intelligent person: "To sell cryptocurrency today is the same as selling Apple shares in 2000." There is something to think about
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?
The views you express here are in line with the situations on ground, because as regards to blockchain technology it is a technology that as come to stay. and for sure it is bound to disrupt many systems and one can prevent it from happening.  
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

I also believe that with time cryptocurrency will be generally accepted. This will be happening in stages. Step by step. In the end, it will flood the world community.

vh6889

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

The government will put in place regulations to ensure the interests of its people for cryptocurrency  Wink Wink Wink
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

I think the market of cryptocurrencies and companies that are now introducing new blockchain technologies will have a bright and successful future, as all smart people understand that the Era of blockchain and cryptocurrencies is now beginning to come,and it will fully enter into force in 2020, the flowering of the era will begin, so for me now it is
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Now the world is developing new technologies, and the cryptocurrency is one of the most promising industries in our time. Therefore I want to take part in the development of this world.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?
yes i am perfectly sure it will be adopted in every country yet! the time periods between it can be really long, and by the time the whole world goes crypto we will enjou our pensions
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

Well, we are all know that the governments are still confused on how to deal with this market, and the big companies also like the technology but they don't want to take this adventure, in my opinion the big companies should start adopting  private Blockchain technology and then they will be impressed with the features and going with public or hybrid Blockchain.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Besides all the rumors and propagandas about cryptocurrency, most people who have invested in crypto sees a bright future for crypto. Most coins has stabilized and investors are seeing good returns through the blockchain systems.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely the future. Even if we do not see it replacing fiat currencies we might see co-existence of both globally. But it needs to be regulated and needs some time to be more popular.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

I think as the time is goes by cryptocurrency is developing and government has nothing to do, but eventually to accept it with taxes, that they are working on. In my country already government want to make it possible in near future to take taxes from those who has something to do with crypto like trade, mining and ect and I mean aditional tax based on cryptocurrency. I don't really know how they will make it possible as holders will find a new way to cash out, avoiding taxes. So my thought is we have a really big future for crypto in whole world to be developed and get adopted in every country eventually!

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I do not think that the future of cryptocurrency will be very difficult because I am sure of the opposite, I think that cryptocurrency in the future will have very great opportunities since cryptocurrency already today greatly increases your capabilities in the future.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

if a country has not been able to accept crypto which is very useful with its technological progress as investment and other payments, the government may not be ready with a bad possibility for its people.
from the fact that crypto provides the opportunity for everyone to become investors who previously did not work can become entrepreneurs. I support crypto once, which has given many opportunities for all for the future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Blockchain is a brilliant tech and our future norm. The respective governing bodies and regulators have their work cut out for them, being in the unenviable position of gauging the repercussions and scope of something with such intrinsic impact, and still in its nascent stage.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

In fact majority of goverments are not against new technology, they are studying and investing in it.
Blockchain technology will be used in many sectors worldwide like (financial industry, healthcare, startup industry, education, video industry, real estate, cryptocurrency exchange industry and many more.)

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Certainly the world of crypto has the prospect of development in our world. This is a future technology that has every chance to conquer the world.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Most countries are no longer struggling with cryptocurrencies, but they are still at the bottom. I think that even if all countries now approve of cryptocurrencies and adopt laws on cryptocurrencies, which will only contribute to their development, the market will not grow (grow much).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

I think that the future of crypto will be great and successful. I hope so because i have some coins for the long-term hold and hope to become rich with time when the price for coins will increase
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: