Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto  (Read 888 times)
Violin8 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arinze_10

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

i think certainly that in the nearest future,,, Blockchain tech with be global in all institutions
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

The future of crypto depends on many factors. One of the main factors is how quickly people who understand the promise of cryptography will come to the governments of great countries.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

I think The future of the crypto and blockchain technology in my opinion will be good if the crypto community introduces what is crypto & blockchain to people who don't know yet, there are still many people who see crypto & blockchain as a negative thing (especially in my country).
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I think The future of the crypto and blockchain technology in my opinion will be good if the crypto community introduces what is crypto & blockchain to people who don't know yet, there are still many people who see crypto & blockchain as a negative thing (especially in my country).
You are right, to make blockchain and cryptocurrency technology there must be socialization about what is blockchain and cryptocurrency. lay people who do not understand the internet or those who are struggling in cyberspace do not necessarily understand the world of blokchain and cryptocurrency. Currently there are frequent meeting seminars that block Blokchain and cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future blokchain technology will be applied in every sector of the country's finance.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Crypto and Blockchain tech will surely get the needed attention,is only a matter of time.There are many aspect of life that need introduction of blockchain tech to make things work perfectly.It is not easy to take over from existing system,but gradually,crypto will surely take over.
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

I would reformulate your point of view a little. The governments are not really confused and, all the more, they are not skeptical about crypto currencies. The states understand that they will not be able to fully control the crypto currency and are afraid of it. Most likely, because of this, the further development of cryptocurrency is now suspended throughout the world.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Sooner or later governments around the world are definitely going to acknowledge and accept the importance of blockchain technology, many countries and governments are already studying the use of blockchain in many sectors so the future looks great to me.

mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

You are right, to make blockchain and cryptocurrency technology there must be socialization about what is blockchain and cryptocurrency. lay people who do not understand the internet or those who are struggling in cyberspace do not necessarily understand the world of blokchain and cryptocurrency. Currently there are frequent meeting seminars that block Blokchain and cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future blokchain technology will be applied in every sector of the country's finance.

I agree with you that cryptocurrency has not reached the entire world as maximum number of peoples doesn't know cryptocurrency. This block chain technology has impressed most of the investors with huge profits and there was a potential growth. Nowadays you can see in social media about cryptocurrency. It is slowly becoming popular.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Cryptocurrency will be the future of all currency in the world.
It will be the international currency of every country.
every nation will start to have their own crypto.
blockchain and bitcoin will be the best thing to have for our future.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency depends very much on how many investors it will have. Then you can talk about some growth. And now only recovery.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?

Cryptocurrency and even the blockchain technology are already popular in many country and it cangives benefits to every people. Cryptocurrency has a big possibility that can bring a bright future, because the community are truly supporting it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Yes its true Blockchain Technology is a driving innovation and yet it has not unleashed  its full potentials we know Blockchain because it was introduce first in Cryptocurrency application. But I think the restriction is not on Blockchain Technology but only on Cryptocurrency itself because there was and Economic and Monetary activity involve.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

I think all these restrictions against crypto is due to the fact that these regulators do not understand how the technology and the industry works. That is why instead of understanding they would resort to banning the use and utilization of cryptocurrencies. But once the majority will know about it, it will go mainstream more countries will adopt it as a means of goods exchanges.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Blockchain and crypto currencies were two different concept,most of the countries are afraid to accept crypto currencies but they are implementing the blockchain technology into their sectors because it has higher security for the information we stored in there.SUrely the blockchain technology will be reaching more countries then crypto also will follow up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

With the future of cryptocurrency everything will be fine. At the dawn of the Internet, many treated it with great skepticism, and look what is happening now... The same will happen with blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, they are already being implemented in some areas of industry. Just do not forget about the state cryptocurrency, I think in the next 5 years we will see them.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

All people stayed here are crypto enthusiasts and beleive in crypto mass adoption but many people left crypto because thinking this is a bubble. I hope crypto will conquer the world but it will take several years.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

in the future crypto will be adopted by all countries and I am sure there are no more countries that consider that crypto is a dangerous thing. could be the currency of each country will be in the form of cryptocurrency and no one else will use fiat money in this world.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a future. She is very popular. And this is not possible to argue. We see that in spite of many failures and various provocations. She still continues to live and develop. And the demand is only growing.
Leuncha

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Crypto is not a new item in cyberspace, some countries declare crypto as a good innovation and some even say that it can foster the country's financial economy, in my opinion crypto will continue to grow faster in the future.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

The crypto that we knew a few years ago will not be in the future world, no government in the world will allow people to own money without their control, so there will be no decentralization. Everything will be under the control of the state, which will create their own cryptocurrencies and we will use them.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

I don't doubt crypto's future, crypto is technology and many people accept crypto because of its benefits. Although unstable and difficult as a currency, crypto will be the most attractive investment.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

I have already answered this question many times, I will answer again: Blockcahin is our future. Soon everything will be organized in cryptocurrency. And of course, I will leave my favorite quote of one very intelligent person: "To sell cryptocurrency today is the same as selling Apple shares in 2000." There is something to think about
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

The views you express here are in line with the situations on ground, because as regards to blockchain technology it is a technology that as come to stay. and for sure it is bound to disrupt many systems and one can prevent it from happening.  
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

I also believe that with time cryptocurrency will be generally accepted. This will be happening in stages. Step by step. In the end, it will flood the world community.

vh6889

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

The government will put in place regulations to ensure the interests of its people for cryptocurrency  Wink Wink Wink
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

I think the market of cryptocurrencies and companies that are now introducing new blockchain technologies will have a bright and successful future, as all smart people understand that the Era of blockchain and cryptocurrencies is now beginning to come,and it will fully enter into force in 2020, the flowering of the era will begin, so for me now it is
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Now the world is developing new technologies, and the cryptocurrency is one of the most promising industries in our time. Therefore I want to take part in the development of this world.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

yes i am perfectly sure it will be adopted in every country yet! the time periods between it can be really long, and by the time the whole world goes crypto we will enjou our pensions
Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

Well, we are all know that the governments are still confused on how to deal with this market, and the big companies also like the technology but they don't want to take this adventure, in my opinion the big companies should start adopting  private Blockchain technology and then they will be impressed with the features and going with public or hybrid Blockchain.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Besides all the rumors and propagandas about cryptocurrency, most people who have invested in crypto sees a bright future for crypto. Most coins has stabilized and investors are seeing good returns through the blockchain systems.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely the future. Even if we do not see it replacing fiat currencies we might see co-existence of both globally. But it needs to be regulated and needs some time to be more popular.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

I think as the time is goes by cryptocurrency is developing and government has nothing to do, but eventually to accept it with taxes, that they are working on. In my country already government want to make it possible in near future to take taxes from those who has something to do with crypto like trade, mining and ect and I mean aditional tax based on cryptocurrency. I don't really know how they will make it possible as holders will find a new way to cash out, avoiding taxes. So my thought is we have a really big future for crypto in whole world to be developed and get adopted in every country eventually!

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I do not think that the future of cryptocurrency will be very difficult because I am sure of the opposite, I think that cryptocurrency in the future will have very great opportunities since cryptocurrency already today greatly increases your capabilities in the future.
pekingcoepo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

if a country has not been able to accept crypto which is very useful with its technological progress as investment and other payments, the government may not be ready with a bad possibility for its people.
from the fact that crypto provides the opportunity for everyone to become investors who previously did not work can become entrepreneurs. I support crypto once, which has given many opportunities for all for the future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Blockchain is a brilliant tech and our future norm. The respective governing bodies and regulators have their work cut out for them, being in the unenviable position of gauging the repercussions and scope of something with such intrinsic impact, and still in its nascent stage.
powerman24

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

In fact majority of goverments are not against new technology, they are studying and investing in it.
Blockchain technology will be used in many sectors worldwide like (financial industry, healthcare, startup industry, education, video industry, real estate, cryptocurrency exchange industry and many more.)

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Mery Gason

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Certainly the world of crypto has the prospect of development in our world. This is a future technology that has every chance to conquer the world.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Most countries are no longer struggling with cryptocurrencies, but they are still at the bottom. I think that even if all countries now approve of cryptocurrencies and adopt laws on cryptocurrencies, which will only contribute to their development, the market will not grow (grow much).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

I think that the future of crypto will be great and successful. I hope so because i have some coins for the long-term hold and hope to become rich with time when the price for coins will increase
curly228

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

some banks are already starting to introduce the blockchain, and I think that this is good, the cryptocurrency is more and more beginning to be part of our life

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
kipo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

I think that the future of crypto is going to be good. I hope for this because i like the trend about digital money and i keep coins for the long-term which is important for me
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Most countries are no longer struggling with cryptocurrencies, but they are still at the bottom. I think that even if all countries now approve of cryptocurrencies and adopt laws on cryptocurrencies, which will only contribute to their development, the market will not grow (grow much).

The market is falling not because cryptocurrencies are not recognized in most states. The fact is that large market crypto players buy coins from each other without bidding, and sell coins on the market in order to increase the fall in prices.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

I am sure that crypto and Blockchain technologies will be implemented in all spheres of life in the future and will be used in all countries.
heritage35

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

The fact is that, whenever any development is about to come in place and before it's implementation, it would have first been rejected many times.
Cryptocurrency will definitely receive worldwide adoption just with time.
Masatos

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

I am sure that most of the states will accept this technology and we will inevitably switch to full use of this technology in all sectors of life

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

If the regulations will enter cryptocurrency market, there is no way that things will remain unchanged. That is why I hope for own crypto regulation body, completely indepenent.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

some banks are already starting to introduce the blockchain, and I think that this is good, the cryptocurrency is more and more beginning to be part of our life

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

There is a high possibilities that the current blockchain technology will have a good future in the future.
And about those regulation or restriction from the government, i believe that because they hasn't know what exactly blockchain technology is.
That makes them worried and afraid of it.
alrose

Activity: 720

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I think this will happen. More and more countries are paying attention to the blockchain technology, and are beginning to apply it in various fields. Therefore, the use of cryptocurrency states, I think, is just a matter of time

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I agree with you that sooner the cryptocurrency and its technology will be accepted and will be adopted worldwide just like here in our country I have read a news that the banks abd our government had already talked about cryptocurrency particularly the bitcoin. For me it would mean that since they already jave the knowledge and they already know the existence of digital money, am sure they would eventually accept it as a means for trading and exchange just like with u.s. dollar and other currencies.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Working with regulation and government things is really isn't something can be done easily.
It will takes time and so much effort to make it work. especially for something new that the government isn't understand about it yet.
Someone should be diligent to work and makes a coordination with the governments to make the process easier and smoother.

Downloaded

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

When all the shittycoins will disapear, market will have one more chance to restore and become great. Untill that, future is not so certain and it is hard to make preditcions.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

it is very difficult for Bitcoin to be accepted by all countries, because every country adheres to a different system of government. even though there are countries that can accept cryptocurrency, but in my country it has been strongly emphasized that bitcoin is a dangerous and illegal trade.

bellington

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a future.   that is very popular. And this is not possible to argue. We see that in spite of many failures and various provocations. She still continues to live and develop.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

I think that it will definitely become more popular and many more applications in various fields will be found for blockchain technologies.
all new people perceive with caution, some just do not want to change anything

StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

In my view it looks like this: Gradually, the cryptocurrency attracts all the more attention. Large investors are appearing, cryptocurrency machines are appearing all over the world. People switch to it. It becomes a single currency.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

It is obvious that most of tokens and coins will not make it though this crisis, but others have a pretty good chances of becoming the future of crypto industy.
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

When all the shittycoins will disapear, market will have one more chance to restore and become great. Untill that, future is not so certain and it is hard to make preditcions.

Shitty coins are part of trading, we need to be careful and make investment in a right coin to avoid risk. I agree in this red market predictions are impossible. Lets believe in this wonderful technology and make profit.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Blockchain technology is indeed very useful if applied in all sectors of work, especially the state financial sector. But it can't be helped, many governments are still thinking upside down from what we are running on cryptocurrency. One of them is we have to socialize gradually so that negative thinking about the blockchain system becomes positive.

BogdanGFTP

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I do not think that blockchain could destroy current financial systems but I think that it could improve them. But that technology is not ready for mass adoption, there are many problems that should be solved before society benefit from blockchain.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

There are a lot of problems in the crypto industry at the moment, but the main aim is to become mass adopted. If such thing happens, it will change the world and we will move towards the decentralised society.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

it is very difficult for Bitcoin to be accepted by all countries, because every country adheres to a different system of government. even though there are countries that can accept cryptocurrency, but in my country it has been strongly emphasized that bitcoin is a dangerous and illegal trade.
Cryptocurrency currently has a lot of support from enthusiasts to produce progress to bring benefits in the future Cryptocurrency.
so it is great to rely on Cryptocurrency and lean on her progress that brings change in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I think the same. Blockchain is a tech of future, next step in evolution and its penetration is inevitable.
Pa1n

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Its seems very positive but I think this is very hard possible. All country ? No. Maybe some of them , but not too many countries.

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

yes I have to agree with you. the world community is not ready for crypto, especially in terms of transparency.
because until now no one has really run as functional. this is the problem, there are many innovations from various ico especially those that have real innovations such as road maps, so far none of the ico project innovations are really running
jemarie20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

For me the future of crypto is depends on the crypto users, on how they use their crypto, or how they knows how to work the crypto world, because the success of crypto world is depends on the attitude of the people who support the crypto as part of his growing life.

yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I believe in the future of crypto, cryptography is the technology and many people accept the crypto for the sake of it. Although unstable and difficult as a coin, encryption will be the most attractive investment. I also believe that with time electronic money will be generally accepted. This will happen in stages. Step one. Finally, it will overwhelm the international community. Many countries have used it in transactions and payments. I believe in crypto
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Its seems very positive but I think this is very hard possible. All country ? No. Maybe some of them , but not too many countries.
Agree not all countries in the world can accept. But we just need the big countries in the world to accept it, then surely the future of crypto and blockchain will be longer and easier to change the world
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

the future of the  rypto urren y is good an dbrigth so i think that you may not be afraid of this sphere and start to lesrn more
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Agree not all countries in the world can accept. But we just need the big countries in the world to accept it, then surely the future of crypto and blockchain will be longer and easier to change the world
there is no jeed fpr the whole world to accept it it is an utopia an dwe do not bneed to chase it not right now
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Very soon the government of all countries will have no choice but to get themselves involved and approve cryptocurrency, most especially the use of bitcoin. Like in my country, some government officials make use of it. So i do not expect them to delay approving it.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

I see increasing adoption of Crypto from enterprise organizations, in addition to taking advantage of Blockchain technology, the possible solutions to the problem of expanding the scale for more and more industries. I think the Crypto market will soon show its momentum in the future
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

Crypto does have a future, but seeing that the situation is currently being tested with its price decreasing, I think this situation will not be long and will rise again. So many people hope that they will improve and continue to rise so that by the beginning of 2019 there will be an increase that can give profit.

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

I think this will be hard. I think blockchain technology is only available in some businesses and it can not meet all the needs of the world. In addition, many countries do not want Crypto to participate in their country so development will be slower. This technology should only be used in some businesses, besides it can not become fiat money or used worldwide.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

I am sure that the crypto future is still good and promising, now is the right time to buy because we can get cheap prices and of course we can immediately get a RoI when the market recovers.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

Blockchain will use many countries to cover their financial activity and will have legal law. I believe this because many news I read government only interesting with blockchain not crypto. In future crypto has possibility to die but not with the technology. Crypto is like stuff/ goods and will replacement by other stuff/ goods that have higher value and safe system.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Crypto does have a future, but seeing that the situation is currently being tested with its price decreasing, I think this situation will not be long and will rise again. So many people hope that they will improve and continue to rise so that by the beginning of 2019 there will be an increase that can give profit.
It is too early to say 2019, maybe by the end of 2019, there are too many people expected by the end of 2018 and early 2019, but if there is much expectation, bullrun will not. Now back at the right time, they will deviate from the expectations of many. That's my personal guess.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

the Government still considers that Crypto something dangerous. so it would be a reasonable thing while many countries do not or not yet willing to accept the crypto. slowly through technology blockchain, crypto will be entered in each country. many countries are adopting the technology blockchain and this will effect conferring benefits on crypto also slowly.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

I think the problem is not in the confusion as you assume, this is nothing more than the result of negotiations and any risks that the state must accept if indicated as many news of banking rumors say.
so this is clearly not simple
TamaraKul

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Many goverments of developing countries experiment with blockchain. If they will succeed, the world will change forever, so we need to watch and wait for the outcome.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Blockchain will have an extremely bright future for sure but the same cannot be said for cryptocurrencies. Today I read in news that HSBC bank initiated first blockchain based transaction which reduced the timing for transaction from over a week to just under one day and I feel that is a significant improvement and ensures that blockchain is here to stay.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

The future of crypto is so innovating that the whole world will operate on digital currencies. I believe that cryptocurrency will make life easier and enhance faster transactions in a secure manner
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

We all started to get used to the fact that today on the BTC market it assumes the position of a stable cryptocurrency, but this is not correct, remember what happened earlier and this should happen again very soon
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

They need time to prepare before integrating blockchain and crypto in usual lives. They need to regulate it but it's too difficult. Because of that some countries don't allow crypto.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

The blockchain technology has really gained great popularity, and there are some countries and companies that have a negative / neutral attitude to the crypto-currencies themselves, but they accept and implement the blockchain technology. I am sure this technology has a great future.
FelippeHeinz

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

The adoption of blockchain technology does not depend on any government. The existence of decentralized technology is already a threat to any model of the state system.
The question is, do we really need a government restricting the freedom of the individual?
amanarora_1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

If we see future at present conditon, then obviously most of us has negative thoughts because market condition is not well and this only redirect to no future. but still, i have faith in market and future also because market down is part of work and it happens.
Ravenangel

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

I believe that, as it should be, the work of the government is to control and administer, and it is normal for them to be suspicious of new technologies, especially if many call it a financial revolution, but with time they will learn and adopt it as their own, we can see governments like Sweden that have adapted quite well without problems, of course, it is an advanced and relatively small country, so I don't know if it will have the same results on a larger scale.

Bitcoin to the moon
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

In my opinion, the government is not ignorant, but they are still not ready, where not all people support crypto, the government will also consider the impact in the future, how crypto will be able to adapt to communities that have different levels of crypto understanding

Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

At this stage, the development of such technologies, the government does not yet know how to respond and control such decentralized ecosystems. It will take a long time before regulation and control mechanisms appear. I hope that 2019 will be a turning point for this industry.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Cryptocurrency will not be as popular as blockchain technology because cryptocurrency is not backed up by anything, and blockchain is a buzzing one that solves a real problem  Grin
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

The future in cryptocurrency very good. I wait next year of big growth of the price for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Everything will cost very much soon.
Perrigeni

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

The future of cryptocurrency can be a miscellaneous. I have a hope for big money but I can forever remain poor if the cryptocurrency becomes cheaper in cost.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

in my humble opinion anything can be integrated in the blockchain or simply in distributed ledger in the future how know maybe we will see another version distributed ledger in the future Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: