Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto  (Read 888 times)
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

some banks are already starting to introduce the blockchain, and I think that this is good, the cryptocurrency is more and more beginning to be part of our life

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

I think that the future of crypto is going to be good. I hope for this because i like the trend about digital money and i keep coins for the long-term which is important for me
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Most countries are no longer struggling with cryptocurrencies, but they are still at the bottom. I think that even if all countries now approve of cryptocurrencies and adopt laws on cryptocurrencies, which will only contribute to their development, the market will not grow (grow much).

The market is falling not because cryptocurrencies are not recognized in most states. The fact is that large market crypto players buy coins from each other without bidding, and sell coins on the market in order to increase the fall in prices.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

I am sure that crypto and Blockchain technologies will be implemented in all spheres of life in the future and will be used in all countries.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

The fact is that, whenever any development is about to come in place and before it's implementation, it would have first been rejected many times.
Cryptocurrency will definitely receive worldwide adoption just with time.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

I am sure that most of the states will accept this technology and we will inevitably switch to full use of this technology in all sectors of life

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?

If the regulations will enter cryptocurrency market, there is no way that things will remain unchanged. That is why I hope for own crypto regulation body, completely indepenent.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

some banks are already starting to introduce the blockchain, and I think that this is good, the cryptocurrency is more and more beginning to be part of our life

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Blockchain technology is driving innovation in different sectors.Although there are currently many restrictions on this, and some countries do not want to accept it, it is possible that blockchain technology will become more popular in the future.

The problem is that governments do not yet know how to respond to cryptocurrencies, they are still confused and skeptical about how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems. 

Over time, I think that the technology will be adopted in every country, and What do you think about it?
There is a high possibilities that the current blockchain technology will have a good future in the future.
And about those regulation or restriction from the government, i believe that because they hasn't know what exactly blockchain technology is.
That makes them worried and afraid of it.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I think this will happen. More and more countries are paying attention to the blockchain technology, and are beginning to apply it in various fields. Therefore, the use of cryptocurrency states, I think, is just a matter of time

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I agree with you that sooner the cryptocurrency and its technology will be accepted and will be adopted worldwide just like here in our country I have read a news that the banks abd our government had already talked about cryptocurrency particularly the bitcoin. For me it would mean that since they already jave the knowledge and they already know the existence of digital money, am sure they would eventually accept it as a means for trading and exchange just like with u.s. dollar and other currencies.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Working with regulation and government things is really isn't something can be done easily.
It will takes time and so much effort to make it work. especially for something new that the government isn't understand about it yet.
Someone should be diligent to work and makes a coordination with the governments to make the process easier and smoother.

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

When all the shittycoins will disapear, market will have one more chance to restore and become great. Untill that, future is not so certain and it is hard to make preditcions.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

it is very difficult for Bitcoin to be accepted by all countries, because every country adheres to a different system of government. even though there are countries that can accept cryptocurrency, but in my country it has been strongly emphasized that bitcoin is a dangerous and illegal trade.

bellington

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a future.   that is very popular. And this is not possible to argue. We see that in spite of many failures and various provocations. She still continues to live and develop.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

I think that it will definitely become more popular and many more applications in various fields will be found for blockchain technologies.
all new people perceive with caution, some just do not want to change anything

StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

In my view it looks like this: Gradually, the cryptocurrency attracts all the more attention. Large investors are appearing, cryptocurrency machines are appearing all over the world. People switch to it. It becomes a single currency.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

It is obvious that most of tokens and coins will not make it though this crisis, but others have a pretty good chances of becoming the future of crypto industy.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

When all the shittycoins will disapear, market will have one more chance to restore and become great. Untill that, future is not so certain and it is hard to make preditcions.

Shitty coins are part of trading, we need to be careful and make investment in a right coin to avoid risk. I agree in this red market predictions are impossible. Lets believe in this wonderful technology and make profit.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Blockchain technology is indeed very useful if applied in all sectors of work, especially the state financial sector. But it can't be helped, many governments are still thinking upside down from what we are running on cryptocurrency. One of them is we have to socialize gradually so that negative thinking about the blockchain system becomes positive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: