Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading  (Read 436 times)
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:54:05 AM

ROI ( return on investment) is high, But so is the LOI (loss on investment). Even if you use as little as a 3X leverage (which is the highest any professional trader should be using for bitcoin), The ROI is still super-high (except of course, when volatility is bad). But, you have to be careful and set SL/TP everytime, no trade exceptions!

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:01:51 AM

You can get your ROI in full as fast as days. If you are expert in margin trading. Depending on the leverage used for it. But it is really risky. The higher the keveragr you were about to use, the higher chances you may lose or win big amount of money. Anyhow, it is not advisable to use higher leverage for a newbie who wish to do margin trading.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:30:13 AM

What is the ROI on margin trading BTC or any other cryptocurrency for that matter?
I know about margin but I will never participate in it. margin is really a game of chance, it's like gambling and I'm a person who doesn't like to gamble.
I want to invest with a high percentage of winnings based on my analytical talent, not vague clicks. margin has a very high risk and thousands of people committed suicide because of it.My advice is to stay away from it, it's not a good way to make money.
Yes that is right, instead of margin trading we should give preference to do trading without our actual amount, which no doubt reduce the risk of losing all our money in no time. In fact there is a always a chance of making big money even by investing a small amount of your money, but on other side there is a  risk of huge amount of money.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:52:40 AM

You can get your ROI in full as fast as days. If you are expert in margin trading. Depending on the leverage used for it. But it is really risky. The higher the keveragr you were about to use, the higher chances you may lose or win big amount of money. Anyhow, it is not advisable to use higher leverage for a newbie who wish to do margin trading.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

Margin trading in crypto asset look more risky because price of Crypto unpredictable, just like yesterday when the price uptrend and then dumped hard just afew minute. I think in this situation alot of trader loss money because used high leverage. Its easy to calculate profit/loss in margin trading, just drag it if trade on MT4 and use calculator that available in futures trading platform

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:00:06 AM

Margin trading in crypto asset look more risky because price of Crypto unpredictable, just like yesterday when the price uptrend and then dumped hard just afew minute. I think in this situation alot of trader loss money because used high leverage. Its easy to calculate profit/loss in margin trading, just drag it if trade on MT4 and use calculator that available in futures trading platform

Yeah, It contains a lot of risk than just merely trading naturally since you need to trade beyond you need to expect. Another thing is the market situation, no one knows what will be the market's phase after an hour or a day, especially now its bearish market and probability of continuous decline is huge. This is why i don't like the margin trading, I prefer quitting than that.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:49:09 PM
Merited by GregH37 (1)

What is the ROI on margin trading BTC or any other cryptocurrency for that matter?
This is a dangerous transaction and many people have committed suicide because of losses. This is a gambling game. This game is very popular but it will cause huge damage to your market and capital. When many bets are right, the whales will change the market in another direction so that they can make a profit.
Margin trading is far from gambling, I don’t think using margin when you want to buy a commodity and no cash in stock to do so is gambling. Margin is being abused by people that make margin trading look like its gambling, they are the greedy ones trading without minimizing the risk involved and this makes margin trading a little more of a gamble because of the often increase in risk.

I will only agree that trading is gambling for those that does not know what they are doing, but generally speaking, you need leverage to enhance your gains and obviously it has its own risk levels. If you understand the risks and trade accordingly then margin trading must be a better way to make more profits for given capital amount.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:05:54 PM

BTC margin trading can be exceedingly gainful and can be highly risky depending on your trading methods and also your competency. I understand that leveraging high gives a better ROI on btc but its better you use a low leverage depending on the amount available for trading and even though your broker offers you a significant leverage, it doesn’t mean you have to take it.

Take for example, you have a $10,000 dollar trading account, it will less risky to trade at 2x leverage than 3x. So, your ROI on BTC depends on you and the leverage placed.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:58:43 PM

I know about margin but I will never participate in it. margin is really a game of chance, it's like gambling and I'm a person who doesn't like to gamble.
I want to invest with a high percentage of winnings based on my analytical talent, not vague clicks. margin has a very high risk and thousands of people committed suicide because of it.My advice is to stay away from it, it's not a good way to make money.
Yes that is right, instead of margin trading we should give preference to do trading without our actual amount, which no doubt reduce the risk of losing all our money in no time. In fact there is a always a chance of making big money even by investing a small amount of your money, but on other side there is a  risk of huge amount of money.

What do you mean by trading without our actual funds?
You mean using bonuses of brokers?
I hope you realize it is a tricky thing
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:20:37 PM

What do you mean by trading without our actual funds?
You mean using bonuses of brokers?
I hope you realize it is a tricky thing
Maybe "actual amount" means "the real funds you have"
for example, You have $10(actual) then you transfer funds to the margin account (i.e: 10 leverage)
so the funds to be available in margin trading are $ 100. actually, you only have $10 but you can trade equivalent to $ 100
if you make profits 20% from $100 you will get $20+$10 after repay (exclude interest)
CMIIW

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:29:00 PM

There are some rules to follow when trading on margin.

- Be ready to lose your money, otherwise you will panic when you see a negative PNL on your account
- Use an exchange with a deep order book
- Trade coins with high liquidity
- Know how to use different order types, stop loss, trailing stop, hidden, OCO and OSO etc.
- Understand a bit market structure, understand that trading fees can make the difference between a gain and a loss
- Learn how to read a chart.

You can go practice a bit on https://sifr.com/ with test money.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:52:45 PM

Like everyone knows high risk gives high profit but also high loss, In Margin trading you have to see how much risk you can take and according to it you have to take the margin to trade, like if you take 10% of margin trading then the price for SL will be low but if you keep low profit, then you can earn good because 1 to 2% of movement of profit is very soon calculated it.

I use 10x margin trading and i just keep 2% profit and sell it even if the movement is high i cannot take more risk and in long term ROI i am having a good profit but same time i am also keeping 2% of stop loss so profit or loss only 2% because it can go down very sharply if you dont keep stop loss.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:13:37 AM

Margin trading has a high risk if you cannot understand the margin level. Need perseverance to succeed in margin trading, and also good money management.
If not, you will lose all your funds in an instant. I prefer to trade without margin, where you can be more relaxed in trading.
for a trader looking for the safest way and the easiest is always the choice that is always taken. if margin trading has a high risk, the trader will leave the method. but it turns out not so margin trading always has advantages, so for a beginner studying safe trading is more profitable than risky trading.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:08:05 AM

Margin trading has a high risk if you cannot understand the margin level. Need perseverance to succeed in margin trading, and also good money management.
If not, you will lose all your funds in an instant. I prefer to trade without margin, where you can be more relaxed in trading.
for a trader looking for the safest way and the easiest is always the choice that is always taken. if margin trading has a high risk, the trader will leave the method. but it turns out not so margin trading always has advantages, so for a beginner studying safe trading is more profitable than risky trading.
Trading platform also one kind of gambling so we must take risk in this platform. But high margin trading is the best way to make some profit in quickly. Most of the investors are continuously participate in trading because this make huge profit in short period. It is really easy to understand but we must always active in day trading. Beginners are easy improve the knowledge in small scale trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:13:33 AM

Because there's still a lots of people who treated trading as same thing with gambling, taking the high risk as expected to also have a high rewards,
but I agree with you, if people see disadvantages for sure they will not patronize this type of trading set up, but since they are also learning the potentials
they are trying to adopt and most of the time experienced allows you to benefits in the long run.

Skills, Patience and dedication, margin trading can be learned if you have the right resources, be positive and keen to take every learning as
your advantage towards your success.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:39:44 AM

Everyone can take advantage of the situation and there are also those who cannot. The important thing is our understanding of margin trading, we need a lot of factors that we need to know because to determine a margin trading we need a good formula to calculate the various costs needed when trading. Good financial management will make us able to take advantage of margin trading, this is a choice and for anyone who can use it well they will be able to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: