Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥  (Read 30804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 03:43:37 PM by Gooffy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Is passive income only for contributors ICO? or for all token holders such as supporters or traders who hold your tokens?
laurentziuc

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

Good afternoon. I don’t want artificial intelligence to make decisions instead of me. Will it be possible to disable this option?   
seroja

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Good afternoon. I don’t want artificial intelligence to make decisions instead of me. Will it be possible to disable this option?   
If understood the WP right, artificial intelligence won’t be vested with such a power. Investors make decisions on their own.
laurentziuc

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

If understood the WP right, artificial intelligence won’t be vested with such a power. Investors make decisions on their own.
Then what is it needed for? I thought it would help the newcomers making difficult decisions instead of them.   
seroja

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Then what is it needed for? I thought it would help the newcomers making difficult decisions instead of them.   
The main task of the artificial intelligence is to help to make investment decisions. That’s why it has  a major set of tools.
prinsesa0318

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

The main task of the artificial intelligence is to help to make investment decisions. That’s why it has  a major set of tools.
As for the tools, how can a machine compare uniqueness of WP? It seems to me that people will do it much better. 
seroja

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

As for the tools, how can a machine compare uniqueness of WP? It seems to me that people will do it much better. 
There’re a lot of pseudo-unique projects in the market now who are eager to attract trustful users’ investments. Mechanical check of WP will help to pearl them off, this will save time.
aabbaaden

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

There’re a lot of pseudo-unique projects in the market now who are eager to attract trustful users’ investments. Mechanical check of WP will help to pearl them off, this will save time.
In addition, artificial intelligence has made progress long ago. If it can create a small piece of art, sure it will deal with finding non-unique projects.
saymajaan18

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Good evening. Is artificial intelligence already developed and tried out or is its creation an issue of the near future?   

Better TV, Faster Internet and Smarter Phone>>>

Time Warner Bundle Plans (http://www.ordercabledeals.com/twc/time-warner-bundle-plans/)
Time Warner Bundle Deals (http://www.ordercabledeals.com/twc/time-warner-bundle-deals/)
Artem.radionov

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Good evening. Is artificial intelligence already developed and tried out or is its creation an issue of the near future?   
Good evening. I'm a project manager of TheFund.io. The AI will be created in near future
Latrina5

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

Why did you decide to divide ICO into 4 stages? I’d like to know what such a decision is motivated by.   

Ipswich Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/ipswich-SFK/)
Babergh Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/babergh-SFK/)
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Why did you decide to divide ICO into 4 stages? I’d like to know what such a decision is motivated by.   
To conduct an ICO in four stages was a well-analyzed solution. If you look closely at the item "benefit from participation in ICO" you will see there the motivation for investors. The investor will be interested to come to us at any stage. The only question is bonuses and rewards.
abdulsharmyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Hello. Representatives of what countries won’t be able to use your product? Or won’t there be restrictions of such sort?   

Diet Pill (http://www.muchluck.com) | Diet Pills (http://www.muchluck.com)
docxibil

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Are you planning to hold a bounty campaign? Personally, i think that you should focus on more traditional promotion methods.     

bored (http://www.nhpr.org/users/mosanut)   heritage (http://heritage-key.com/users/mosanut)   wishes (http://www.wishes7.com/)
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

Are you planning to hold a bounty campaign? Personally, i think that you should focus on more traditional promotion methods.     
Thanks. Yes we are. Bounty campaign it’s one of the marketing tools. For all its tradition and serious approach , we can not exclude channels that will help us to announce our project. Thanks.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Hello, please, check our White Paper. (Legal) there are the list of countries and restrictions. Thank you.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

Is passive income only for contributors ICO? or for all token holders such as supporters or traders who hold your tokens?
yes. Passive income only for ico contributors. Thanks
RinoahAnne7

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Hey. To what extent will your competitive analysis be objective?  What is probable error?   

"In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls."  ~Lenny Bruce
http://bit.ly/inWm77
San Francisco Dui Attorney (http://www.bayareadui.com/)
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

In addition, artificial intelligence has made progress long ago. If it can create a small piece of art, sure it will deal with finding non-unique projects.
October 15 will be the release of our Technical Paper. You can learn more about artificial intelligence. Now I can assure you that we produce artificial intelligence, which in the future will help to avoid many mistakes that make other funds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: