Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥  (Read 30810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artem.radionov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Hey. To what extent will your competitive analysis be objective?  What is probable error?   

Hello! Expert analysts studied the market and competitors. Accordingly, the presence of errors is excluded.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Good afternoon. I don’t want artificial intelligence to make decisions instead of me. Will it be possible to disable this option?   
If understood the WP right, artificial intelligence won’t be vested with such a power. Investors make decisions on their own.
Yes , you are right. The Artificial Intelligence needs for analyzing projects and after Analysts make decisions based on indicators
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

Good afternoon. I don’t want artificial intelligence to make decisions instead of me. Will it be possible to disable this option?   
If understood the WP right, artificial intelligence won’t be vested with such a power. Investors make decisions on their own.
Then what is it needed for? I thought it would help the newcomers making difficult decisions instead of them.   
The main task of the artificial intelligence is to help to make investment decisions. That’s why it has  a major set of tools.
As for the tools, how can a machine compare uniqueness of WP? It seems to me that people will do it much better. 
The main thing is the supporting us on different stages and finding investors of course, thanks, I’ll be waiting
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Then what is it needed for? I thought it would help the newcomers making difficult decisions instead of them.   
First of all, it is necessary for investors. The investor trusts the money to the Fund in order to get more. If there is no possibility of error, investors will always be in the black. And artificial intelligence directly affects the reliability of the Fund.
francisco33

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

Will all the funds be allocated to the teams at the same time or will they be partially allocated? I think the second option is more reliable.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Will all the funds be allocated to the teams at the same time or will they be partially allocated? I think the second option is more reliable.
The funds will be transferred in tranches. This will be discussed before the conclusion of the investment contract.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

The main task of the artificial intelligence is to help to make investment decisions. That’s why it has  a major set of tools.
As for the tools, how can a machine compare uniqueness of WP? It seems to me that people will do it much better. 
There’re a lot of pseudo-unique projects in the market now who are eager to attract trustful users’ investments. Mechanical check of WP will help to pearl them off, this will save time.
I like the ideology behind the project but I don't think artificial intelligence should be making investment decision for clients.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

There’re a lot of pseudo-unique projects in the market now who are eager to attract trustful users’ investments. Mechanical check of WP will help to pearl them off, this will save time.
I like the ideology behind the project but I don't think artificial intelligence should be making investment decision for clients.
Artificial intelligence does not make decisions for the investor. Artificial intelligence gives recommendations and evaluation of the project. Then analysts analyze the evidence and conduct an audit of the project, only then the project goes to the vote.
ridebmxx3

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Good afternoon. Will the projects’ teams have to undergo verification procedure? I’m talking not only about KYC, but also about  check of skills.
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Good afternoon. Will the projects’ teams have to undergo verification procedure? I’m talking not only about KYC, but also about  check of skills.
Hello! Certainly. First of all, artificial intelligence evaluates the social activity of the whole team, checking all Social Media , this also includes work experience, awards, education and so on. then check the Analytics team at the law legalization (a Bank account , the country of registration)
TheDoctor

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

How much is the minimum investment amount at as of ICO stages? Or is it the same for all of them?   
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

How much is the minimum investment amount at as of ICO stages? Or is it the same for all of them?   
Thanks. 2 ETH the minimum amount.
etheridge84

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

Do i have to land on the white list before undergoing KYC procedure? More and more projects introduce such a procedure.

Chest of drawers (http://www.mercuro.co.uk/chest-of-drawers.html)-Things you need to know before you buy. Your home will look the best with a pine chest of drawers (http://www.mercuro.co.uk/chest-of-drawers.html).
Artem.radionov

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

Do i have to land on the white list before undergoing KYC procedure? More and more projects introduce such a procedure.
Yes. We provide the same procedure. Thanks.
happygeese

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

Obviously, cryptocurrency market experiences bad time now. Maybe it’s better to delay project’s launch?   
buser

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Obviously, cryptocurrency market experiences bad time now. Maybe it’s better to delay project’s launch?   
It seems to me that it is optimal moment for launch. In addition, Fund allows to solve several problems which led to crisis in the market, either directly or not.
happygeese

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

It seems to me that it is optimal moment for launch. In addition, Fund allows to solve several problems which led to crisis in the market, either directly or not.
What problems can investment fund solve? It seems to me that it is a very big mistake to think so.   
buser

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

What problems can investment fund solve? It seems to me that it is a very big mistake to think so.   
The main problem is loss of investors’ trust to projects. A modern crypto investor  should be sure that he or she will get dividends regardless to what happens to the market, Fund will provide such an opportunity.
lysergicblau

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

The main problem is loss of investors’ trust to projects. A modern crypto investor  should be sure that he or she will get dividends regardless to what happens to the market, Fund will provide such an opportunity.
No one can provide a guarantee that an investment will be successful. As a rule, the scammers use such terms.
buser

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

No one can provide a guarantee that an investment will be successful. As a rule, the scammers use such terms.
It is not about success of the project itself, it’s about investment safety. Even a team offering a promising project can fade away now. This platform will help to fight against the scammers, and, by the way, to fight effectively.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: