Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING to anyone considering purchasing ReggieBot - SCAM / FRAUD ALERT!  (Read 731 times)
Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

I know what happened. You know what happened. You can deny it as much as you want, but no amount of denying will change the fact that you scammed me, covered up the evidence, and "coincidentally" changed the ReggieBot algorithm to a "safer" method where it makes ZERO profit in the last 10 days. Because you know if enough people got liquidated, you'd be unable to cover it up anymore.

It's so obvious that you made up the entire story of ReggieBot to sound impressive and cool. It's an AI system created in 2012, but it can't even trade Bitcoin without liquidation an account in 24 hours, and now it can't make any profitable trades in 10 days?

That just doesn't add up, no matter how you try to wrap your mind around it.

Instead of just admitting you did something wrong and refunding me for the money you scammed, you're sticking to your story of "I did nothing wrong! The customer is making it all up!"

Which is ridiculous. And you know it.
how about the picture which was shared above your latest post ? Seems like you are just trying to blackmail them

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 12:39:38 PM by AdolfinWolf

I know what happened. You know what happened. You can deny it as much as you want, but no amount of denying will change the fact that you scammed me, covered up the evidence, and "coincidentally" changed the ReggieBot algorithm to a "safer" method where it makes ZERO profit in the last 10 days. Because you know if enough people got liquidated, you'd be unable to cover it up anymore.

It's so obvious that you made up the entire story of ReggieBot to sound impressive and cool. It's an AI system created in 2012, but it can't even trade Bitcoin without liquidation an account in 24 hours, and now it can't make any profitable trades in 10 days?

That just doesn't add up, no matter how you try to wrap your mind around it.

Instead of just admitting you did something wrong and refunding me for the money you scammed, you're sticking to your story of "I did nothing wrong! The customer is making it all up!"

Which is ridiculous. And you know it.
how about the picture which was shared above your latest post ? Seems like you are just trying to blackmail them
The picture really has no merit and proves nothing though...

Anyone could photoshop that and there's no way for anyone to verify whether or not that's actually been said except these two parties, which have *every* motive to lie about it/cover it up.
(Same goes for the picture shared by Jenexesh ofcourse.)

And so the truth is known.

Come talk to real people on our discord channel, folks, and get the true story.  This thread is a joke.
Your, obviously, biased truth..?

That is a fantastic creation!  

Neither of those users have ever been members of our discord.  We welcome the public to see for themselves.  The user logs are public and can be seen any time.  A person who takes the time to look at the user logs will see that neither of those users ever existed.  Nice try.
With user logs you mean the "join" log? That too can be deleted..?

Fact is that creator of this bot lied about such trivial things, which in my eyes correlate to being extremely untrustworthy. (Being involved with crypto/bitcoin since 2009 while simultaneously running a wallstreet trading service among other things...)
(I'm referring to the previous post i made.)

BradRB
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Fact is that creator of this bot lied about such trivial things, which in my eyes correlate to being extremely untrustworthy. (Being involved with crypto/bitcoin since 2009 while simultaneously running a wallstreet trading service among other things...)
(I'm referring to the previous post i made.)

Such a sheep.  You make a declaration that this is a lie.  Care to actually provide evidence?  Might be tough, since you don't know the individual you're accusing, nor were you ever around this scene at this time.

Digital currency has been around since the 1980s.  Major firms and banks have been using it, experimenting with it and studying it religiously since the 1990s.  Where do you think the original operating system for credit cards came from?  Your foolishness is on such public display, and it makes me wonder: are you and the original poster working together, since neither of you can provide any evidence other than conjecture and opinion?

Now that your credibility has been demonstrated to be no more than the OP's, it's time for me to ignore the trolls.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Such a sheep.  You make a declaration that this is a lie.  Care to actually provide evidence?  Might be tough, since you don't know the individual you're accusing, nor were you ever around this scene at this time.

Russell's teapot. There's nothing to prove for me, and i certainly can't disprove something that has never existed in the first place.

Digital currency has been around since the 1980s.  Major firms and banks have been using it, experimenting with it and studying it religiously since the 1990s. Where do you think the original operating system for credit cards came from?  Your foolishness is on such public display, and it makes me wonder: are you and the original poster working together, since neither of you can provide any evidence other than conjecture and opinion?
Stop twisting, strawmanning, what i (Or you previously) said.
I, as a student of cryptocurrency since 2009, completely understand these reservations.  The common assumptions make sense on a superficial level.  I am not offended by these questions and welcome critical thinkers to our community with open arms.
I wasn't referring to "Digital Currencies", hell no. This was about crypto currencies, as can be seen in the quote above.

Your foolishness is on such public display, and it makes me wonder: are you and the original poster working together, since neither of you can provide any evidence other than conjecture and opinion?

Actually, it's you, not me, that is twisting words, not providing any facts/evidence that the imaginary "Jeff Bezos-esque" guy who's "running" ReggieBot is actually real.
I'm not saying that you have to do so, but one must be crazy to expect that anyone believes any of this crap. You really need fairy-tale level imagination to believe this.

Now that your credibility has been demonstrated to be no more than the OP's, it's time for me to ignore the trolls.
Luckily you and the creator of ReggieBot are oh so credible. So credible even that you don't need to strawman, or send shills into this thread, show unverifiable/non evidence (Discord logs/SS).
  Roll Eyes

Good luck with your gambling bot and any future endeavors you may have, although, why bother? You're already living like a billionaire, right?

The truth is that 87 out of every 100 people on earth survive on less than $5 USD per day.  Poverty is the antagonist to quality of life.  Therefore, the reduction of poverty became my passion.
On my journey around the world, I delved deeply into the pursuit of understanding poverty and how in the modern age it can still exist.  After more than a million miles flown, I came to understand that limited access to financial services is the common thread among all impoverished people.  To increase one’s access to the opportunity to grow wealth, even in a small dose, is to give that person the opportunity to improve their quality of life.
ReggieBot was born years ago to serve my own Wall Street trading office’s need to make ridiculous sums of money in legacy markets.

Jenexesh (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

I'm just going to stay away from this for the sake of my mental health. I want to make sure other people know about this, but it also just makes me feel bad to bring it up again every time. Yeah, obviously his screenshot was faked. You can tell the difference between mine and his -- the font looks bigger, kind of blurry, and looks photo-shopped to me. Mine is directly taken from windows snipping tool. Anyway.

And yeah, to AdolfinWolf, the biggest sign this was a scam should have been the guy's name - "Michael Rothschild". I googled that, and found people use that name to conduct financial fraud because it's a well-known rich family. Just google "Rothschild scam" and you'll see what I mean.

To each his own, right? If you want to scam people, fine.

But to do so, while spewing all this humanitarian bullshit about how you want to help the world, is so lame. So fucking lame, dude. Maybe go volunteer somewhere, if you're a billionaire with all that free time. Do something *actually* helpful.

Or at least be a better liar. This is just ridiculous.
cryptobiologist

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 09:51:33 PM by cryptobiologist

Was lurking here since the beginning of the month. Made an account just to join the fun  Grin

Initially, neither side has proof that can't be falsified, so I dismissed Jenexesh's claims just because the burden of proof is on him.
Now I'm more suspect of the community given BradRB's screenshot is very suspect to me.

imgur.com/1HH1dp4.png

Jenexesh made his claims on Oct 11th, and he hasn't been active on this thread so his screenshot makes sense timing wise.
In BradRB's screenshot, BotGuy sent him a message at 3:28pm, and Jenexesh just so happens to respond immediately at 3:28pm? Super sketchy.

I would also like to point out that Jenexesh's assumption that BotGuy turned down the risk profile makes sense, given the market has turned flat within the same time period. I ran reggie for a while and I can make a few assumptions about how it works (no way this was in development since 2012, it seems like a variation of the basic market making bots that other communities run). The timing checks out with the market movement below. I didn't get liquidated but I was within $100 from liquidation.

https://imgur.com/orlVQEy.png

I don't have any conclusive evidence one way or another, just my 2 pennies.
Earn01

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

That Image from BradRB is obviously fake.

open in MSpaint and zoom in yourself.

Jenexesh is right. His Name is 1pixel bigger than BotGuy. Compare for example the "o".

http://imgur.com/ZbPGQMF

Also the color dismatch is obvious.

https://imgur.com/T1ZqcMn

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: