Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2598 times)
silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

I share your frustration but there are some other altcoins that are doing quite good on the cryptocurrency market. Maybe you did not research well into your investment portfolio and that resulted in the huge loss. And yeah bounty hunting for other altcoins that are still springing forth in the crypto community are very much worth investing into. This is crypto and the best advice i can give is to conduct a thorough research before investing.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

I think for now the price of Altcoin is very cheap on the exchange market, because there has been a price decline since the beginning of this year which caused the price of Bitcoin to decline so that followed by Altcoin has decreased. If you have funds, I recommend buying altcoins at this time, the price is very cheap.
And for a bounty campaign, it's still valuable, but rarely find a very good project.
silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

I think for now the price of Altcoin is very cheap on the exchange market, because there has been a price decline since the beginning of this year which caused the price of Bitcoin to decline so that followed by Altcoin has decreased. If you have funds, I recommend buying altcoins at this time, the price is very cheap.
And for a bounty campaign, it's still valuable, but rarely find a very good project.

Any recommendation on where can I find a good project for altcoins? as of the moment, I'm really desperate in order to get back what I've lost in the huge decline of price in the crypto.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

investment in altcoin is still very feasible and still worth it, but for bounties I think we should be good at choosing bounties well, out of the 100 existing projects, chances are there will only be 5 who succeed, so the intensity of being a bounty hunter seems to be reduced,
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

Of course Cryptocurrency is always stong and will always grow in the future, but before you invest your money to some ICO or some Coin you have to read a lot about the coin and make your self believe. And you must be patient for waiting
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

Not all altcoins are worthy of being an investment choice, I think you can choose an altcoin that has many users and is a favorite of many people. Platform providers like eth and neo are altcoin worth holding, but don't forget bitcoin to be the main asset you must have.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

Any recommendation on where can I find a good project for altcoins? as of the moment, I'm really desperate in order to get back what I've lost in the huge decline of price in the crypto.
What I see now is that the price of the altcoin is very low in the market but I am sure that the market decline began earlier this year will be back soon because there are many people who have lost their coins, especially to the present price of Bitcoin yet altcoins all fall back and follow the movement of the bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

Altcoin is indeed declining coins and takes time to get up and have a decent value. Altcoin is indeed worth investing because it will bring profits if you are able to manage it. Looking at the market when it is indeed reddened so gathering now is a natural thing to be able to withstand and get additional value over time.
mangsitin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

Hi, what do you mean by finding an altcoin project? I do not understand your words, If you are looking for an altcoin project there are now many altcoin projects that have been registered on the exchange market, or maybe you mean you are looking for a good Bounty project for now?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

altcoin is indeed a good investment, but you have to know more about the risks you will get if you invest in an altcoin, now the price falls, if you want to invest, this is the best moment to invest
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

What I see now is that the price of the altcoin is very low in the market but I am sure that the market decline began earlier this year will be back soon because there are many people who have lost their coins, especially to the present price of Bitcoin yet altcoins all fall back and follow the movement of the bitcoin

They are not selling at peak price and then you can take a conclusion about that dude about how it has become a very interesting thing in these days. the daily trade volume on the major exchange sites have been creasing a lot from the last week and it needs a lot of support to make the price to go up again.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Some Altcoins are worth investing and some are not. We need to look at the project and we have to understand what is the backup to this project just we have to look around all the loop holes etc and invest if we blindly invest we dont get any return back.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

Altcoin is indeed valuable, but there are also those that are worthless and withdrawn from their positions on the market. This keeps the coin holders vigilant because of the amount of competition. Hold an altcoin that has potential and is ready to compete in the bear market.
MMS2017

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

I think that altcoin is good and wealth investing like many coins have potential to grow like many new ICO are showing a good future and now bitcoin is holding by different users so in market circulation now altcoin is the word of mouth for every one so i am also interested in altcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

Altcoin was very worth to invest with you can gain good profits from it
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future

but in my opinion even though the altcoin price is now down indeed is a good opportunity to buy altcoins and hold until prices increase, but not all altcoins will increase and survive, so in my opinion before buying an altcoin to invest you better choose top 10 cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, ETC and NEO because it's safer.

YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

now is a good time to buy alternative coins. the whole market is in a huge drawdown, and with growth you can get a good profit. it is only necessary to choose good projects.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

but in my opinion even though the altcoin price is now down indeed is a good opportunity to buy altcoins and hold until prices increase, but not all altcoins will increase and survive, so in my opinion before buying an altcoin to invest you better choose top 10 cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, ETC and NEO because it's safer.

This is the good time to invest on the ALT coins as posted in the market, the price value is more affordable now, learn the ALT coins fundamental, market structure, and the most important indicators are the Stable fundamentals, clear market structures, and the level of confidence on the market.invest only what you can afford to loss.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: