Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2598 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

Altcoins are the future, but very rocky and hard one.

Very rocky and hard one? There's a lot of altcoins that had a great potential and you can gain profits especially some of them can be useful such as their platforms. But of course you need to analyze first because not all of them are worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
Altcoins are definitely worth investing in. These coins are Paragon, Power ledger and Cardano. These are some great coins. The best part is that the projects are too great. Paragon Space is really going good.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Very rocky and hard one? There's a lot of altcoins that had a great potential and you can gain profits especially some of them can be useful such as their platforms. But of course you need to analyze first because not all of them are worth it.
indeed today it depends on ourselves to assess a platform because now more and more platforms have the potential to provide benefits.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Yes there are more promising altcoins in the market like ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC and many more. I always give prior to the top 10 coins as this will always be in demand. Yes research on your own before investing.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

So far has a good luck on a new token that on forkdelta that sell very cheap and someone has buy it high from me. event tought it take days to be buy but the gamble are worth the time. Not all are so lucky but I made my profit from it fast and easy.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this.
In fact, almost everyone who is a long-term holder. I have lost more than 70%. I think this dip will not last anymore. And investing in altcoin may be a great decision if you invest in some potential coins which have utility.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,

There are lots of altcoins which are worth holding because of the profit that it could bring. I believe that it is still important that we'll choose a good coin to hold. We must be wise and choose altcoins with good platforms. Our profit depends on it.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

I feel that you are stressed at the moment but then if you do so invested in crypto currency you should know the fact that is high volatile so it may take you high or low depending on the market situation. It may gave you a hard time but since you already have that big loss why not still leave some trust in it that it will grow as high that can give you the profits you wanted for yourself.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

everyone is very frustrated because now their portfolio is lost up to 70% but with the present situation it is very good to buy more when the market grows we will get huge profits

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

The attitude that every one should imbibe now, is contentment. The reason some become bagholders, is because they are never contented with little profit and if care is not taken, it might lead to loss.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Try to focus on bounty companies. Participate in as many projects as you can. Some of them will soon be able to bring you a good income. Also don't worry about your investment when the market recovers you will get your money back.

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Yes, I think that it is worth investing in altcoin. especially now when their price is very low
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always worth your investment at any time. The current time, although the market is tending to fall, if you want to invest, the sincere advice for you is to invest in ETH then hold long term. It will make you profitable in the state of the underdeveloped economy like the present.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always worth your investment at any time. The current time, although the market is tending to fall, if you want to invest, the sincere advice for you is to invest in ETH then hold long term. It will make you profitable in the state of the underdeveloped economy like the present.
It is our desire and guts to have an investment into crypto aiming for high gains in the future. Its not only ETH we can trust with but we can carry some others just like Ripple and NEO or even Litecoin. Among the top 10 coins in the market will surely bring back our money after investing with them but still we need to engage more on crypto for more knowledge and experience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Of course. I think it is advisable to invest in altcoin. There are now a lot of good altcoin. They have great potential for development. It will bring many successful investors. The altcoin I know of today is ETH, EOS, NEO. These are altcoins with solid base. The market for this altcoin is expanding and its value has risen sharply. Many people have become wealthy when investing in these altcoins.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Try to focus on bounty companies. Participate in as many projects as you can. Some of them will soon be able to bring you a good income. Also don't worry about your investment when the market recovers you will get your money back.
Yes.That's what i've been doing.I know working with bounty campaigns are still worth our time because there are really that potential projects who pay their participants well.We just have to be more patient because most of the bounties nowadays are extending their campaign period so we have to still keep on posting.And with crypto investment,i never get tired investing in bitcoin.Surely it will make a high surge when the market price recovers.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

I will say yes , ever since I invested my money and time here in the alternative crypto coins I really learned a lot and earned a lot too. People are afraid to invest in alts because of they might lose their money since it is only the beginning and the coin might not work in later days. I guess everything has its own risk in investments, there are aren't anything that is zero risk at all in terms of investing in business in BTC or alts rather. But the fastest way to earn more is via alts if you have the luck, BTC is dominant and hardly increase it's value, while alts can accumulate multiple times it's original price on ICO in just few days.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

Hi guys,
and another question is,

I do believe that Altcoins and bounties are both still worth investing, because almost all of the communities, investors and those individuals who became successful here they got their profit because altcoins. Then, most of the bitcoin enthusiast got their bitcoin because of altcoins by simply joined in the bounty campaign project without getting capital to their pocket as well.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
Altcoins are definitely worth investing in. These coins are Paragon, Power ledger and Cardano. These are some great coins. The best part is that the projects are too great. Paragon Space is really going good.

There are many potential altcoins to invest in, including ETH, EOS, XLM, ADA, XRP. If you really want to invest seriously, I recommend investing in those altcoins in the long run as my forecast shows that the rate of exchange will increase rapidly at the end of the year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████