Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2600 times)
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
Yeah I think altcoin is very worth investment right now. Cause so many altcoin down 80%-90% from all time high. So it is the opportunity to grab some at lowest value.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
Ofcourse, altcoins are also good to invest. There are those which are really profitable but also. there are some which may not be as profitable as others. Not all altcoins are having huge price increase for a long run and some are only good at first. The best cryptos to invest at this moment are probably those which are already popular. On the other hand, bounty programs are good source to earn altcoins and profit.
MartaKlin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I think it is worth investing in certain altcoins. I do not think that they just disappear from the market like this. Alternative cryptocurrency must be present. It only complements the general cryptocurrency.
BBbill

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Yes, it is. We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/DATA-Chart.PNG.12876e07337b231452f1362a48605615.PNG
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
Of course, altcoin investments are still profitable. Over time, the value of altcoins will only grow. However, now we need to take into account the state of the cryptocurrency market and carefully select the object of investment. The cryptocurrency market will soon rise all the same and our coins and tokens will grow in value.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Right now, I do not invest in any small Altcoin, mostly I have only those, which I am holding for a longer period already. Will buy more, when the rally starts. There are nice bounties IMO, but we have to be careful, not to invest time to a project, which can not reach the Soft Cap.

That's a good idea as you are holding coins assume that you are in comfort zone. Do not panic at any situation hopefully the market will turn hot in couple days like it happened last year.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Altcoins are the future of a crypto currency world. I think we should invest in the most promising tokens, the top 50 Cheesy
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Yes, its still worth to invest in altcoins, cause when market goes up, if BTC grows for 5%, most of top alts grows up to 30%....
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Crypto trade is still worth now, I don't know if you will hold it for long term, I just sell if its already up at least 5%. Investing on altcoin mean you trust with that project, whatever what will happen next about price, if you just caring about it just do daily trade.
I think join in bounty campaign is not really neccesarry, just join to fill your free time.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Relautnnn1000

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:24 PM
Merited by MoreFun (4)

I think if we consider decent, growing altcoins. I think it is worth investing. So, what is the matter behind our choice. As we find something worthwhile. You need not hesitate to buy.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

, yes it is definitely worth to invest because altcoin is also similar to Bitcoin so they to have profits if the project is highly potential so you need to invest on the good project if you want to make your investment worthy but nowadays most of the altcoin were not worth to invest so only invest if you found the better project.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Is ALTERNATIVE COINS worth investing?
Yes and NO, investment in alternative cryptocurrency is not always a good thing to do.
there are so many tokens in the community.
before investing you need to make your own studies about the possibility to grow of that token.
and the project of that one, for you to win the market in the future.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Recently most bounty rewards have turn out to be waste of time, now a days you hardly get 10usd from a project you've been working on for the past 3 month

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Yes, in my opinion the altcoin is worth the investment, if you want to invest in Altcoin you should find out more information about the altcoin you are going to invest, because if you choose an altcoin that is not right the most frightening possibility is that the altcoin project is a scam. I recommend that a good altcoin for investment is ETH, DOGE is the best investment for the long term.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Right now, I do not invest in any small Altcoin, mostly I have only those, which I am holding for a longer period already. Will buy more, when the rally starts. There are nice bounties IMO, but we have to be careful, not to invest time to a project, which can not reach the Soft Cap.
Altcoin are the profitable cryptocurrency in this time. Many people use it for investment purposes because of its profitable history and criteria. Although altcoins are not famous like bitcoin but still it profitable because of its long-term investment criteria. Altcoins like Ethereum is mainly use for long-term investment because of its high market stability and growing market price. Many big multinational companies also accepted it for their various projects and this thing increase its market price and this thing ultimately put positive effect on its price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

Altcoins is a fairly deliberate investment due to the fact that they help investors small hands quickly get rich and increase your Deposit.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

Why not? First you need to analyze, because not all of them are worth your investment Grin Grin Grin
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

I personally have a lot of altcoins in my investment portfolio, and since I consider myself a pretty good investor, I can say that this is a cool investment.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

I see investment as a stable low risk term. I love block chain technology and think that if implimented properly could produce a great efficiency gains and cost reduction. Even with my bias to the technology and my liking of private transactions, all altcoins are illiquid and unstable. They would be better speculation tools, but their lack of liquidity means that when the bubble bursts you could be very rich or very poor.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

For it having a low market value, you better buy more on bitcoin than of altcoins. We can't deny that mostly all altcoins are depending on ETH prices, since ETH is still on dip, we can see others to have pumps. Even market goes like that but still there is some potential altcoins worth for investing, only we need some time for its recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: