Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2605 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

of course worth it, because investing in altcoins can make you get a big profit and make you rich, so many people want to invest in altcoin because it is more profitable rather than investing in others.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?

there are still new altcoin projects worth investing your time.  there are a lot launching every day.  not all are good.  but some of them really have great potential.  we just have to research about the project we plan to invest our time to.  it must have reputable, skilled, hard working, experienced devs team.  the project must have reasonable and achievable mission.  and one very important factor is community support.  we, as members, must do our share to promote and spread the project.  it's not all devs team/admins' work.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:23:47 AM

I thought that some of the alts are still worth for make investment, but out there are so many alts that turn into shitcoin & scam project. For me it is better to make investment on alts that have great trading volume or maybe at least at top 50 CMC. For new coin I'm still carefully to make investment on it, to many risk but when it is success is just like getting jackpot.
sportgift23

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,

the strongest altcoins will return to their level next year
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

I thinknit depends upon the kind of altcoin. The re are do many altcoin and they have really a different potential and volume, and we really didn't even know what would be the best altcoin to invest if we don't try to invest on it. We really need to choose an amazing altcoin for good. In order for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

you can still take profit from the altcoin even though it's a little. when observing markets, altcoins like etherum, ripple, stellar, neo and others, they experienced a slight increase, and sometimes dropped again. when this is the right timing is needed for investment with small value in the altcoin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

For it having a low market value, you better buy more on bitcoin than of altcoins. We can't deny that mostly all altcoins are depending on ETH prices, since ETH is still on dip, we can see others to have pumps. Even market goes like that but still there is some potential altcoins worth for investing, only we need some time for its recovery.
I agree. There are some altcoin that worth to invest with you just have to analyze it before make investment or choose altcoin that is popular in the market. There are potential altcoin that need long wait to recover and really worth of time. Make sure that you buy more when in fall because it is the opportunity that you could gain much profit when it recovers in the market.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

For it having a low market value, you better buy more on bitcoin than of altcoins. We can't deny that mostly all altcoins are depending on ETH prices, since ETH is still on dip, we can see others to have pumps. Even market goes like that but still there is some potential altcoins worth for investing, only we need some time for its recovery.
I agree. There are some altcoin that worth to invest with you just have to analyze it before make investment or choose altcoin that is popular in the market. There are potential altcoin that need long wait to recover and really worth of time. Make sure that you buy more when in fall because it is the opportunity that you could gain much profit when it recovers in the market.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

Yes, altcoint is of course worth investing, many people have invested in altcoint, but not all altcoints have the potential, only a strong and good altcoint is worth investing in.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Hi guys,
and another question is,

There is a great number of altcoins on the market now. And every particular coin is able to attract attention to itself. That is why most of them grow in the first period of time. But be aware of many of them.
Striker17

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

Even though the market is still unstable and still not yet recovered, for me altcoin is still worth to invest because there are some altcoins that has a potential growth in the future even market is falling.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
It is right that most of the investors lost their money due to huge dip in the price, but doesn’t mean that crypto investment is not good and it is just a waste of time and money and it is useless and it is a Ponzi scheme and that it has no future etc. the current situation of crypto market is not good but it will not last longer. Bounty campaign is risky but also very profitable.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

yes its worth to invest in good potential altcoins and hold its for long time,only good potential coins will be survive,and i think its good time to invest because market is down in these days
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

I think that now it is better to invest in ICOs in this situation, than in currents alts, as they are not trusted and are outdated, and new projects with good ideas, might be very successful, go to icoguide.com and select some new projects to follow, they have not paid rates. but you should look close to the project you are going to invest.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Altcoin investment is still potentially profitable. The reason I used the word "potentially" is because of the current state of altcoin in the cryptocurrency market, market is depressing now. However, the time is coming when it will be difficult to remember that many quality coin were sold for the present cheap price in the market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
alexagel82

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

In my experience I don't invest I just join bounties and airdrops for that I can be sure that i will not be scammed but some of the tokens don't have value yet
ganlianshifu1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

The bull market invests in altcoin, the bear market invests in BTC!
It is now a bear market that is not suitable for investing in altcoin. When you come to the bull market, investing in a small altcoin will have an unexpected harvest!
BTC's role in the bear market is very obvious!
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

of course, altcoins are worth investing because altcoins can give you bigger profits than bitcoin. altcoins such as eth and eos are very good and worth investing.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
Its still the good investment ICO's also the bounty campaign, You can achieve if you did your best for their projects. Spread their target to achieve on the future and that is a good investment. You can visit my website to see all legit ICO for this 2018 http://bit.ly/2QOVgfC. I will never discourage the community and I will stay here to support them, Because for me this is my biggest investment ever.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
To invest or not is your own choice, and then how much you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Personally, I still participate in bounty campaigns and try to earn as many tokens as possible, because I believe that the market will recover sooner or later, and prices will rise, so I can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: