Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2605 times)
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

I think there are several altcoins that are still valuable for investments like litecoin, ripple, stellar, eos.
and the bounty campaign is still valuable today, I think it all depends on how much we follow the campaign, which determines how much reward we receive.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Check out 0x Project, it's one of the few projects with very good long-term potential. It's a protocol on which you can build a decentralized exchange and their ZRX token is used for fees.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Alternative coins are really a worth to invest.
You should just made your research and studies before jumping on buying and hoilding them
the risk is big if you will never study them first.
cryptocurrency is not a pick a boo kind of game, this is run by knowledge.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

You should just made your research and studies before jumping on buying and hoilding them
yes you are right, of course what we will do is definitely at risk. when we choose the altcoin it would be nice to choose the coins that are included in the top 10 coins in the marketcap coins and which you think is advantageous in the future.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

in the previous year exactly 2017 I did not know crypto because I was relatively new to this forum, but from the crita you conveyed so much risk of losing money by investing if you are not careful in calculating. from what I heard last year is better than now but I don't know for sure, but if I observe this year the altcoin prices have actually decreased and many fraud projects. so you alone decide whether or not to invest in cryptocurrency.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

I think there is still a valuable cryptocurrency to invest. I think the current bounty campaign still works well if you can choose correctly. Try to research it.
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

I think there is still a valuable cryptocurrency to invest. I think the current bounty campaign still works well if you can choose correctly. Try to research it.
Indeed there is still a lot of gan which coin that can be selected and to join or want to invest in it, but to choose which one fit and have great potential, we have to be more careful

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
it depends on tje altciin and on your experience and knowledge but i think that you might succeed in this sphere really soon

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Mas Ustad

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

yes you are right, of course what we will do is definitely at risk. when we choose the altcoin it would be nice to choose the coins that are included in the top 10 coins in the marketcap coins and which you think is advantageous in the future.
Yes very clearly at risk we could merge or invest it well already at risk because we don't know what will happen to the next couple of days so to choose the coins we have to carefully search really potentially was very hard

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Hudora

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

Investment is a complex process and I think that we should not underestimate their value and chances. For me, this is what you really need and altcoin will help to brighten up the losses from the fall. The main thing is to believe and work
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Actuallt it is to hard give a answer for that but If you believe this technology to will come real position, you can invest money to this area but you have to know that there is a rsik everytime in this market. I have been waited for a long time to reach old money and I still believe that it will be.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,

I think that now you should think about large investments.This is promising now, and in addition, it is also quite profitable. With the right choice of profit can be felt quickly enough. Now the market gives such a chance
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

It is still worth it when you invest in the altcoin that gives you a better profit. If you want to know what is the best altcoin to invest for, just head on to coinmarketcap.com. There you can find the best altcoin that has a great price and also you can even monitor their local price growth. For me, in coinmarketcap i would prefer choosing the top 10 altcoins on that list.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

Altcoin prices are currently very cheap so when you talk about altcoin investments at this time it is very profitable but it's better you can buy an altcoin that has good movement and has the potential to be very expensive. for example altcoin XRP, Ethereum, XLM and others.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Altcoin prices are currently very cheap so when you talk about altcoin investments at this time it is very profitable but it's better you can buy an altcoin that has good movement and has the potential to be very expensive. for example altcoin XRP, Ethereum, XLM and others.
Yes that's right, the current state of Altcoin is very cheap on the exchange market, so if someone asks if Altcoin is worth investing? the answer is right, Altcoin is a Cryptocurrency based on the Blockchain, but they have their own networks like Ethereum and other Altcoins. So it's worth the Altcoin to make an Investment, to choose a good Altcoin for investment, choose an altcoin that is in the Top 100 Coinmarketcap list.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Bounty campaigns are ok in long term period if you believe in future success of crypto. What about investing, look at graphs of altcoins which have the lowest price and show in the past growth.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future
indeed it is very true now is the time for us to invest, but do not get the wrong choice
because if we put our investment wrong, our investment will be lost or lost,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I believe only in hype altcoins with blockchain infrastructure, like protocols.
I am going to buy Pchain and Fantom, those are just appeared and have performed well.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
As if you have any choices?We all know that theres no signature campaign is opening no,and if does it requires higher rank to join in,so whats your option?All you need to do is make sure you studied well the project before joining so if you fail atleast theres no bitter feeling
Anna Borisovna

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Of course, it is possible and necessary to invest in alternative cryptocurrencies. Coins now have an unusually low cost, only how quickly you will get a profit - no one will give you promises or guarantees.
as for the bounty, the project should be chosen very carefully. earnings of course quite modest)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: