Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2598 times)
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Altcoins are worth investing and you will difficult to buy a big amount of Altcoins in the increase market. So now take advantage of the opportunity to buy a lot of cheap Altcoins.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Of course, I have a huge interest in blockchain technology and crypto currencies, first of all, from the fact that this is the technology that takes people all over the world to a new level in development. This, in my opinion, is a revolutionary discovery.
Later, when interest in crypto currencies began to grow, I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. So, to the first reason for the purchase of crypto currencies was joined the second - the desire to make money on it.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

for me personally altcoin is a high-level risk investment that can benefit 10x or harm 10x as well.
and my opinion if you want to invest in altcoin, choose alt coin that costs more than $ 100, which must be in the 100 list on CMC.
that's right, if you want to invest in an altcoins it is better to choose the ones already in the top10 because there all coins have good price movements, so in my opinion it is very easy to benefit if we are able to be patient to wait for the right moment.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

for me personally altcoin is a high-level risk investment that can benefit 10x or harm 10x as well.
and my opinion if you want to invest in altcoin, choose alt coin that costs more than $ 100, which must be in the 100 list on CMC.
that's right, if you want to invest in an altcoins it is better to choose the ones already in the top10 because there all coins have good price movements, so in my opinion it is very easy to benefit if we are able to be patient to wait for the right moment.

Indeed, we all should extend patience on the current situations that had happened in the marketplace nowadays. Having that would help us gain better benefit as well as the potential earnings coming from your holdings. However, as been said here we can't really do it as easy as we think of; it really need a lot of efforts and emotional control to deal with some certain circumstances.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Top 100 CMC is a very good choice at this moment because it is 100 coins are of interest to everyone in this market. I believe that when the market goes into the best stage of development, it is only a matter of time before the price increases and you are free to make a profit from the long-term investment that you have weighed in to the past

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

In terms of volume and popularity, it's really an advantage for them to be chosen as an investment. They already been established and  been working so there's a chance to also some profits in it. There's no specific time when investing in cryptocurrencies which it is  more challenging and really a heart pounding activities.
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Because of course there is always the possibility for the profit So we need investors to consider it well in the short term and in the long run is a suitable investment tool for any kind of Investment.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Many altcoins are worth investing especially the top cryptocurrencies which are capable to bounce back in the near future than some new coins that seem to be promising. Buying a coin should start with researching their price history to find how they perform in the past several week. This will reveal their ability to recover even when the crypto market is in bearish state.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future

but in my opinion even though the altcoin price is now down indeed is a good opportunity to buy altcoins and hold until prices increase, but not all altcoins will increase and survive, so in my opinion before buying an altcoin to invest you better choose top 10 cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, ETC and NEO because it's safer.
top 10 altcoins like eth, neo, bch can be the best alternative coin. we can see this potential and this can be used as one of the best moments to be used as a coin transfer other than btc. this is a good opportunity.
Anish02

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Yes, many altcoins worth it for the investments. And right now it's a great opportunity to buy altcoins at the cheapest price due to the current market situation.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Yes, many altcoins worth it for the investments. And right now it's a great opportunity to buy altcoins at the cheapest price due to the current market situation.
Yes, still worth it but as for me we should have to take care for our judgment prior buying altcoins specially from the ICO for this day I observed that there are many scam scattering, so its safe to buy those altcoins whobare already in the market but still I can say that buying is same as we gamble the result of our asset for we don't know its future then faith and patience is the key to success.

trantruonganhvu99

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:34:23 AM

The price of the current altcoins is very cheap, I think this is a good time for you to invest in altcoins, although the price of altcoin  drops but I believe it will come back and thrive in the future, pick a good altcoins to invest, It will bring huge profits to you 

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

For it having a low market value, you better buy more on bitcoin than of altcoins. We can't deny that mostly all altcoins are depending on ETH prices, since ETH is still on dip, we can see others to have pumps. Even market goes like that but still there is some potential altcoins worth for investing, only we need some time for its recovery.
I agree. There are some altcoin that worth to invest with you just have to analyze it before make investment or choose altcoin that is popular in the market. There are potential altcoin that need long wait to recover and really worth of time. Make sure that you buy more when in fall because it is the opportunity that you could gain much profit when it recovers in the market.
I do likewise, still there are some altcoins worth investing, but taking a research is the most necessary right now. As my observation, you can choose some potential coin like  Ethereum, Litecoin,Ripple, Neo, so on.. to invest at current situation of the whole market. I think you’d better diversify the coins that you’re going to invest, it will be much more secured. Yep, let take advantage of low price to buy coin in order that you can reduce the risk as well as loss. From the beginning of this year, 2018, the whole market is still in decreasing trend, thus I predict that it will be more likely to reach its peak soon.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
legenduim

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Yes, it is very good to invest in altcoins but you need to research about them how potential they are because if there is growth then definitely the price of those coins will surely increase in the market. After purchasing altcoin we need to be very patient until their price starts increasing.

It always depends on the altcoins which you want to invest it. I recommend you to hold Ethereum and NEO. It will be cool, if you also buy such tokens as Credits, EIDOO, Mallcoin, and Gladius.
MasterJek

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Current market conditions are experiencing a downturn everyone has their own opinion in addressing the current market conditions maybe some people with their assets still make sales even though the price of coins is so cheap but if we know important information about cryptocurrency maybe someone will still do the trade even though by getting a little result from trading activities I think that is a good way rather than just waiting for the crypto market to rise again.
I believe you should manage your assets wisely and you should use the trading tools that can give you the profit. I recommend you tradesanta.com bot, it's free now.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
I have already started to be skeptical about cryptocurrencies, although initially I believed in them, now I have taken such a position, it is to sit and watch, but when the market is so low, and I want to buy coins, such as bitcoin.

vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Why not. It's a very worthy thing. From point of my pixel, it's a great selection. We know this field is a very huge field and a day by day it will be increasing rapidly. Personally, I'm a member of here and I do lots of thing in the crypto field. There are have lots of billionaires, millionaires. So, also my target is one day become richer from here. If you have any interest in this field, don't forget that. This is a huge field. Besides, if you are already a member of here, you can buy more altcoin at very cheap prices.
anastasia2211

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

No one with 100% confidence can say about further development in the market. I believe that we should not forget about altcoins and continue to work in this direction.
antropogen0009

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Definitely yes. Moreover during such sell off. Im accomulation Aeron now. They are giving away the new CBM token for all Aeron holders. Moreover the token pool is rather big. It is literally free money on such weak market. Take a closer look at this article https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Definitely yes. Moreover during such sell off. Im accomulation Aeron now. They are giving away the new CBM token for all Aeron holders. Moreover the token pool is rather big. It is literally free money on such weak market. Take a closer look at this article https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
If Im not mistaken not only ARN holders will get CBM token, correct? According to the article there will be also 250 randomly chosen users from the list of registred users who will get the token for free
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: