Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2605 times)
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
Usually, after such falls, a correction to the top begins. need to buy coins in such a fall it will bring profit in the short and long term
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

The value of the price of a coin in the Bounty campaign is a fairly low price value.
This is very different from a few years ago that the value of the Altcoin price from the Bounty Campaign was very high in value.
Now we can only wait for all coins to rise because now is the wrong time to invest when the price of the coin drops in value, we have to wait for the right time when the price of the coin is stable.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
RoseBloom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Obviously this will increasingly have a bad impact on the future of Crypto if the decline in value continues, starting with the lack of trust in Crypto will increase and users are also complaining why prices continue to plunge, let alone a sufficient decline this week, but some of the information that I can get there are many people who are waiting for more falling prices to buy cryptocurrency, I'm also not sure of the truth of the issue that I am getting right now.
What do you think about trading bots? Do you find them profitable? Could you give me advise about Trade Santa bot?
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

The value of the price of a coin in the Bounty campaign is a fairly low price value.
This is very different from a few years ago that the value of the Altcoin price from the Bounty Campaign was very high in value.
Now we can only wait for all coins to rise because now is the wrong time to invest when the price of the coin drops in value, we have to wait for the right time when the price of the coin is stable.
Why can we expect from the cryptocurrency market in the future? If we analyze all the forecasts since the beginning of 2018, only negative ones have come true. Nevertheless, the negative ones continue to spread, with poor prospects for the future of the cryptocurrency market.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Today is another black day for the cryptocurrency market. In such moments I do not advise buying any assets. It is possible that the fall will be even greater. We must wait for changes in the market.
for now, I think some altcoins still deserve to be used as investment tools, but still need to be aware of this, because we don't know when prices will go down like this. well, but some altcoins I think are still appropriate for that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. many of them are in a very good position. I advise buying now and waiting for growth

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

If at the moment I think any of the top 100 and large marketcap can be invested, the price is much lower, a big sale off, but if you plan to invest in ico, I do not think so
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?

Well for me, it is. Bitcoin price is sometimes stable, unlike altcoins (where you have many choices to invest to.) Sometimes, altcoins price move a little in just a short span of time. So, if you can conduct a short-trade you can earn some money from it. Altcoin campaigns can still be profitable and it's worth it since you will just need to invest your time and effort to earn.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
As of 2018, the value of every altcoin goes down. I think it is because of the bitcoin price because it goes down also that is why it cause a domino effect to the other coins. Well, even if the value of the coin is low, try to hold it. Maybe the price of it will increase even more.

vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Yes. This is a very worthy thing for us. we can gain good profits from here, we can increase our investment here, and there are have lots of opportunities to earn money for us. Personally, I got massive profits through here and this field is really helped to me build my life. Actually, I'm really glad about to join this field.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

indeed to invest in a market situation like this is very risky, because the price of altcoin in the market is very difficult for us to predict, many people say that this is our chance to be able to buy and choose altcoin for investment because the price drops very far from the level the highest price, but what we fear is that the altcoin price will again lower the price even further, so before investing we must think carefully & be ready to bear whatever will happen in the future.

KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

I would invest in altcoins from the top 100. in this list are the most interesting 100 coins and tokens at the moment. they need to pay attention and invest in your favorite

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

I would invest in altcoins from the top 100. in this list are the most interesting 100 coins and tokens at the moment. they need to pay attention and invest in your favorite
Oh no. This is the worst thing you can do now. Investing in altcoins should not be in such a market. Since in this situation it promises you the loss of your money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

It might be more risky if you buy during the dump price but I think its worth the risk especially if you are buying a real good coin. Investing on great altcoins right now can be a good option for a risk taker, this action can generate more profit to you in the future. The top altcoins are more cheaper now, better to grab this opportunity to buy more, don’t be afraid about the market now because no matter what happen it will always pump in the right time.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Altcoins are very worth for us to invest. Because they can rise and mutate as well as profit is great if Altcoin is potential.Investing in Altcoins at the moment seems reasonable when they are affected by Bitcoin goes down.

I think altcoins is always worth for investing in. But I feel it is suitable for short-term investment instead of long-term because the high fluctuate of altcoins. BCH is an example of worth in investing due to the increase quickly in a short time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Of course yes its worth to buy altcoin even the situation of the market is bloody right now. We can the opportunity to buy more altcoin that we want so we can make a good earnings when bull run starts.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:21:21 PM

I think that investing in alternative coins can give us a good profit. But we must choose the right coins that are reliable and promising.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.

In general, the cryptocurrency market is worth to invest. I think when you decide to buy, you should research carefully about crypto you want to buy. You have to define what you want to invest in long-term or short-term, and then looking for potential cryptos in the market at Coinmarketcap.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Hi guys,
and another question is,
I would say not all altcoins would be worth investing. Not all altcoins are having price increase upon being listed on market exchangers. Some coins are becoming dead and for the investors it would be a huge profit loss. At this moment, the market itself is on continuous downtrend making the chance of the altcoins to recover, low. This makes sense that investing at this point will be a risky decision on all cryptos not only on altcoins. We should wait for until things are in favor for cryptos.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:04:15 AM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future
He was just asking about investing TIME not MONEY in bounty camapigns not ICO tokens/coins. I think your post won't help him in it.

For OP author:
Remember to find best projects which are focusing on future, even if you might not get as much tokens as you think is a good portion always look for that in which payout is more likely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: