Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2598 times)
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Altcoin if indeed we can do research and find the right one for us to invest, of course now is the best point when the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a considerable decline

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
With the decline of the market... the entire crypto has been affected and bounty hunting become worse as those ICO will not be able to collect the right amount of funds to support their project. Although some had been getting in spite of bearish market but mostly 90% decide to extend or freeze until further market recovery. It's up to you to choose among those bounties as I myself can't recommend a better project. You just need to be there and hope for the best.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

For me it is because so far I manage to gain profit from the alt-coins,
It is still worth it specially if you would hold it for a long term.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Yes, there are still opportunities to invest in, but choose a potential penny, so that you can earn a profit, but the penny is a potential, it is extremely difficult for us.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

every eye on zcash and zcoin just gained 20% today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zcoin

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

There are still few good altcoins that are worth investing in, just like omisego, appcoin, and few other altcoins in the market. Just keep on reading and studying every good altcoins and surely youll find one or two alts that will give you fortune in the future.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

You can get good profit from altcoins so of course they are wroth for investing, but also you can also much money in the altcoins so you must be careful about altcoins, there are a lot of shitcoins at the market.
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

There are still few good altcoins that are worth investing in, just like omisego, appcoin, and few other altcoins in the market. Just keep on reading and studying every good altcoins and surely youll find one or two alts that will give you fortune in the future.
At the beginning of their existence, these Altcoins showed a huge pamp. Now they show the same dump. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
I have repeatedly said that now it is worth investing. But you have to do it carefully and meaningfully. Do not buy those coins in which there is no confidence. I would buy bitcoin If you do not like it, you can choose from the top coins.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

I cannot believe the prices we have at our disposal now, I was not expecting such a huge dip before xmas, excellent buying time

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Of course yes! It depends upon the altcoin we choose to invest. Because there are many altcoins that exist in the market without any development or product. They just want to fool the people from their astonishing whitepaper. That is why we need to be careful when selecting the right altcoins.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

It is not profitable anymore, just invest in the altcoins that are going to release news on the upcoming days and that is it.

It is not profitable no more, take a look at the charts, they are just going down and down.

For zero-risk takers, the best thing to do is to have a stable USD coin, and then move to alts when there is gonna be good news about X coin.

Of course yes! It depends upon the altcoin we choose to invest. Because there are many altcoins that exist in the market without any development or product. They just want to fool the people from their astonishing whitepaper. That is why we need to be careful when selecting the right altcoins.
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Bitcoin is worth investing on. So is altcoin. So also is good ICOs. It's all a matter of doing good diligence and bidding your time, and obeying the rule... buy cheap, sell high. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty 
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

I think, with the current market conditions not all altcoins will be able to survive, many bounties end badly and have ICOs that are difficult to develop, but there are also bounties with good projects and tokens that will develop and become profitable investments

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

Hi, I really like these questions. In fact, the person himself decides to abandon the investment or agree to invest.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I'm sure some altcoins will go up. If BTC will be in stable or weak growth many alts will show good growth. And in the long-term conditions alts will show higher profit definitely. But we choose right alts. I don't sure but many shitcoins wil be dead
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

I think that investing in altcoins is a very good investment. Today the market is very down and if you have the opportunity to wait you will get a huge profit in the future

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

Yes, altcoin is really worth investing. With their potential growth, it is sure to give a lot of profit in the future. Also, with the price of altcoin being cheap or affordable, we can easily invest, hold and wait for the market to recover.
Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. many of them are in a very good position. I advise buying now and waiting for growth
Buy only those coins that has a good development because not all altcoins will prosper in the future. ETH is now undervalued which is a good option.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

Of course you decide, but I would invest in some coins in my opinion they are quite promising and carefully analyze your steps before doing anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: