Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28886 times)
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

The market has certainly fallen heavily over the past 10 months, but the same Bitcoin, for example, compared to the situation that was a year ago, has grown quite well. So everything is not as sad as it seems, but by the new year I fear the correction will not end, however much we want.
I agree with you. Last year there was a very strong market growth. This year a big correction has come. But the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has grown over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

I would not panic at all. It is just time for some transformations, but not the  Apocalypse at all. Why so many people become nervous when they see the crypto market marked in red? It looks like they see it for the first time or do not take into consideration the specific  conditions of such kind of the market. Of course the market may be red, because it is not stable. Just be patient and think logically, this period will not last too long.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

The stock market is crashing again and bitcoin is not responding. I should have put my money into bitcoin not amazon shares. I was wrong.

Enjoy the stability, looks like the price might even go up.
Haste! That is one thing that has always made people to over the years; get to miss out on the best eventually. The fact that the whole market is red now does not mean it would be like that forever. However the market tends towards, it is pretty much something we will just have to wait and see how it would probably lead to the upper side or the lower side as the case may be.

For now, all we can do is to basically just see how things would turn out in the long run but I do not see any reason for anyone to start panicking but rather should be seeing a chance to at least, get the best in the long run by accumulating now.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

No, better not be. Focus on your mind and set your aim straight. The game is still not over. Panicking at this time will just cause you more of your profit to loss. Better relax and plan for a diversion of your investment to recover your funds if you have experience loss already.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

I think that it is not necessary to panic, but those who have invested in the ICO are not happy with the market now, but this is a period that needs to be experienced and in the future the market will be restored or we will get used to what we have now.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

The crypto market is very young and very unstable. Of course, he is very dependent on the processes that occur in the stock market. Evolution is a very long process. In addition, we still do not know whether crypto can survive. I'm really looking forward to running Bakkt. It seems to me that this event will give a serious impetus to the entire crypto market.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

It is common in the market sometimes it is red and some times it is green. so no need of panicing. Get benefit from these market fluctuations.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

I don't remember the name of the person who said it but it is one of the most used quotes in investing in stock markets

Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Now the market is beginning to recover. I think it is wise to buy coins on free funds which appear. It is too early to buy cryptocurrency with all the money.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

For the market is very bad when there is a rapid increase in prices, the growth should be smooth so that the market can work stably. The fact that the red market means that you need to buy coins and not sell them and panic !

Some investors want to buy a coin and wake up rich the next morning))) the things have changed a lot in crypto, and now it is much harder to earn at least something that it  used to be a year ago)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

It is common in the market sometimes it is red and some times it is green. so no need of panicing. Get benefit from these market fluctuations.
These fluctuations in the market are not so significant now, you do not to panic. We must continue to wait for the growth of the market, which will be soon.

weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I think that it is not necessary to panic, but those who have invested in the ICO are not happy with the market now, but this is a period that needs to be experienced and in the future the market will be restored or we will get used to what we have now.

The main problem is that some coins may not recover from such a dip. Strong coins like ether willrecover for sure, but smaller ones may be delisted from exchanges and people will lose lots of money.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

The main problem is that some coins may not recover from such a dip. Strong coins like ether willrecover for sure, but smaller ones may be delisted from exchanges and people will lose lots of money.
The fact is that today there is a market correction and the process of killing unnecessary coins. There will be only those projects that have real prospects in the future and demand in society.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

as many people predicted earlier that the market will experience significant shocks and bitcoin will try to reach the level of $ 5,600. hope that doesn't happen

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Yes very panic market because all coins prices are in red and prices below day by day . Now ethereum and bitcoin price is below $200 and $6200 respectively.i am waiting for a bull market but market not feedback.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I think that there is no reason for punk. Every day everything in the market changes. Tomorrow you will wake up and everything will be fine. In any case, cryptovalue now is of great interest. It is constantly evolving.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Now you need to buy coins because they will bring you a lot of profit in the future. remember that you need to buy then when everything is sold and sold then when everything is bought

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Why should you panic, when you have the privilege to make the right decision. Whenever you see red and there is serious dump in price, it is always an opportunity to buy more and wait for the next pump and not a must for bull run to even come. Although, what i do sometimes is keep some coins for the time of bull run.
Kseniya17

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

I try not to look in my wallet and not to panic, here the main thing is patience and calmness. I continue to work and wait for the market to rise.
gerjiss

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

Panicking won't help you. The whole market is still down, although there were many forecasts that it will grow. Now there are many forecasts that the market will grow in November and December. Personally, I think that most likely the market may not start to grow this year and you should expect that you will have to wait for the growth of the market for another year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: