Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now?  (Read 28886 times)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

The red market is sometimes even good. This is the only way to buy cryptocurrencies at absolutely low prices. We have this opportunity now and lose it and panic just not worth it. Better to just enjoy
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

stocks and crypto will have no influence despite one being in the fall. to do when the market is indeed currently in bad condition is to find out the reason of the thing in order to make good decisions. When too freaked out by existing conditions that would only make the wrong in the actions taken.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

I would not panic at all. It is just time for some transformations, but not the  Apocalypse at all. Why so many people become nervous when they see the crypto market marked in red? It looks like they see it for the first time or do not take into consideration the specific  conditions of such kind of the market. Of course the market may be red, because it is not stable. Just be patient and think logically, this period will not last too long.
Nope, don't panic anytime because we all know that there will be a perfect time to comeback, Yes market is on dump but still it is our, advantage to buy more coins and hodl for a long time. Everything needs time to achieve those targets.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

PLease not that this is not the first time that the market will be red, you do not need to panic, it is a norm in the market space, there is always a period of the bearish market, which gives opportunity for investors to accumulate while people that panic tends to sell of there portfolio. This will not last forever.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

If the whole market going red that is normal because it is depending the supply and demand in the market, if you getting panic in this situition you might getting loss from your capital be more patience because after this market price fall it will back normal price.

We must avoid such things in another markets, we must be patient and wait until the situation returns well, this is what often happens in the world Cryptocurency, so don't wrong take a step are cause losses to ourselves...

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

I don't think we need to panic now. because panic will make us more stressful, it's better to keep thinking positively. I believe not always the market will be red. surely the market will come back green be patient for a few more months. maybe in 2019 the market will return to green. this year is the year of correction for cryptocurrency so the market is red throughout the year. the market is red because the value of bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of the year and maybe until the end of this year it will drop to $ 5000. but I am still optimistic that bitcoin can pump again and the market returns to green.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

Panic is never good with any financial decision you are going to make. Whether we talk about stocks or crypto, if you make buy/sell decisions based on panic or emotions, there is strong probability that you will be making wrong decisions.

To make good profit with crypto, you have to think rationally and make decisions accordingly.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

the drastic decline in the price of bitcoin caused the price of other coins to go down too. in my opinion there is no need to panic because the decline in bitcoin prices drastically has also happened in 2014. but the proof is that bitcoin still persists to this day. so in my opinion there is no need to worry or panic everything will improve.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

I don't panic now. I'm trying to buy as cheap as I can. I've already bought bitcoin at 6000-5600-5450. Also I have order until 4500. I thin that it's a good time to buy.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

I don't panic now. I'm trying to buy as cheap as I can. I've already bought bitcoin at 6000-5600-5450. Also I have order until 4500. I thin that it's a good time to buy.

Indeed. thats how crypto market works. When 90% of people selling we must to buy because soon will be grow and vice versa
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

"be greedy when others are scared"
The best time to buy is when people are afraid to sell out, this time the price BTC is low, the altcoin too. If you do not buy at this point you will lose the opportunity to buy cheap.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Fully adhere to your opinion, all the Bank to enter immediately into the crypto currency is dangerous due to the fact that the rate can sink more and you very much sift in the coin and panic about it as they say take 30 percent of the Bank

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

No,it is not worth panicing but on the contrary you must keep your mind chilled and start buying cheap coins ,maybe you wo'nt have this chance anymore again.The institutional money are alredy entering this market behind the scene and in next year the prices for top cryptocoins will be very different from the current ones.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is showing us its other (deadly) side now and what it really means when people say only invest what you can afford to lose. It's not easy holding through this period.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

The most important thing right now is not to panic and not to give in to emotions, as you can make a lot of mistakes. Now there is a lot of talk about the market and everyone is trying to predict the market. And they also talk only about the ease of manipulation in the crypt market and use it to buy a crypt at a low price and then sell it at a bargain price. And personally, I advise you to buy Bitcoin while it is possible and this is a very profitable investment.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Soon it will be time to panic when the market really starts to panic. I think it's not over yet.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

The market is painted red all through and every single coin is getting bloody by the day.  This year has been mainly bearish and lows are getting lower.  Panic however should not be raising towards the market because it will do more harm than good!

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

I believe that the market is being manipulated by whales and a new wave of growth will come when everyone has time to buy bitcoin at a favorable price. The current rate, will drive away from the market of the last hamsters and investors will remain with strong nerves and a clear plan of action. We can only wait and carefully monitor the rate to buy coins in case of drawdown.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Soon it will be time to panic when the market really starts to panic. I think it's not over yet.
Agree, when we see 4500-4600 dollar for bitcoin, this time big panic can start it is very dangerous price to my mind. We need some good and big news, also market needs volume and new buyers after this we can return to normal slowly, solution is this.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Yes, it`s a pretty good chance to invest in cryptocurrency. Prices are really low and the crypto always developing and will become stronger to give for us great profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: