Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years.  (Read 1693 times)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

10 years are already a long time and bitcoin is already very big for this time. If it continues like that for the next 10 years, bitcoin will certainly be pretty big. I hope i will experience this time too.
Yeah for sure another 10 years for bitcoin existence is still not enough as this could be our future currency. Although it's still young for this technology and we will expect more ups and downs in the coming years. The road to success is always under construction. Indeed, more and more adoptions needed to increase the usage of bitcoin worldwide.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

It is a long journey almost ten years and now we know BTC worth in the market. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which has bring cryptocurrency trend worldwide. And Bitcoin is the best & successful cryptocurrency.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Such events often have a positive impact on the price. I hope the same happens in Bitcoin.
[/quote}

yes I agree, there is no doubt that nowadays dollar plays the role of global payment method. However, this might change already in the following ten years. So that it will be substituted by a cyber-coin, particular at bitcoin.

kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

There is a logic, but there is also a nuance, if the miners will not be profitable to produce a cue ball because of the reduction of remuneration, the cue ball will become generally not interesting, so the price of the cue ball will keep at least at the cost of the miners.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

In the future, we will use bitcoin in everyday transactions and it will become a global currency.

this is so cool!

Did you come from the future?
 maybe you have a crystal ball like me?

I don't really think we are going to use BTC for the everyday transaction. Probably another one, faster and cheaper.

And it is already a Global Currency.

yes i agree with your crystal ball, bitcoin will not use for everyday transaction, but i think bitcoin can be the currency in the online shop, because online shop and bitcoin is work on the internet, so i think bitcoinis more powerful when they used in internet too like Online Shop
for now paypal is still the majority of internet users for online payments. to be what you want bitcoin must be better than paypal in
terms of fees and transaction speed. you know the problem right ? for me. I just hope that in the 10th year of bitcoin the price can get a new ATH
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
That is the impact of blockchain technology on the world. Blockchain technology is very important in the transaction of money and payment of some high value products. So in the future, developed countries will need the help of blockchain technology and the price of BTC is no longer at its bottom.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I think that something about what the creator of the topic said - just the beginning of the global expansion of Bitcoin. After 10-15 years, it will be possible to buy anything for Bitcoin, not only an elite apartment in London, but also the most ordinary things - products in a store, for example. We will pay taxes using Bitcoin and complete all transactions using Bitcoin. All this will happen no later than in 2030, in my opinion.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

I think that something about what the creator of the topic said - just the beginning of the global expansion of Bitcoin. After 10-15 years, it will be possible to buy anything for Bitcoin, not only an elite apartment in London, but also the most ordinary things - products in a store, for example. We will pay taxes using Bitcoin and complete all transactions using Bitcoin. All this will happen no later than in 2030, in my opinion.

You are right, hopefully by the year 2030 BTC will be knowned as something genuine, something important and relevant, something that the people will look forward into, instead of being avoided, neglected, ignored, and negatively talked about.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Your positive motivations will accurately lead some people to allure bitcoin to be penetrated of. Speculation will abruptly commit before the year 2030, if we have a positive motivation on spreading an exact FUD along in this forum, also on engaging a good determination by spending time to take the risk. But we must believe that technologies has a fast adoption of developing application that route around the world, likewise on bitcoin indentification.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

It's pleasure to think that in the 2019 a decade of bitcoin stand for this industry. Despite of many critics who do not believe in the ability to provide the blockchain in the  business that it has on this industry. And in spite of all the developments that have taken place from 2009 up to the present day, we continue to believe, support bitcoin and above all have been invested in inmates or capitalist who have caused value increases with bitcoin so far.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

yes, in my opinion, the 10th year of bitcoin is a victory for us because what this is a unique year should be better in developing and others and the price must start to improve and not break down my expectations like that and thank you
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

What is important to note is that Bitcoin has a history of making higher lows. Each bear market ends above the previous one. In 2013 we broke 1k. In 2015 3k showed itself as a strong support. Now in 2019 we're close to end the year above 6k. Even if it becomes 5k there's no reason to panic, the pattern is still there.

What can I add? Long live the king!

rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

is there any exact date when bitcoin created? Please let me know? I think there are so many disagreements. And hope this year bitcoin will hit 10k$ on 10 years anniversary.what do you think buddy?
cheers Smiley
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Yes, it's been 10 in 2019 tomorrow and so far there has been a lot of development about bitcoin and everything about crypto slowly everyone starts to know and invest here, now it's very popular everywhere. I think maybe in the next 3-5 years we will see more transactions that occur using crypto coins

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Yes, it's been 10 in 2019 tomorrow and so far there has been a lot of development about bitcoin and everything about crypto slowly everyone starts to know and invest here, now it's very popular everywhere. I think maybe in the next 3-5 years we will see more transactions that occur using crypto coins

Yeah, I agree with you. We're not far from the 1 decade anniversary of BTC and it would be interesting to see how fast such developments you've talked about will take to be introduced if at all.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Wow! Already 10 years! Feels so bad when you missed the first 9 but I'm glad that I'm here because we all know that word better now than never. Also do you belive that we might have a small pump on this anniversary ?

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

The more shops and companies begin to accept cryptocurrencies, the more they are distributed as a means of payment and this in the long term can play a good role in the growth of the exchange rate
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

I will be only glad if the market is growing and I can pay with crypowers as easily as with a card because for me it is very convenient. we are all very much looking forward to it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

In the future we will all use cryptocurrency whether we like it or not. Blockchain technology will change all the old way we do in our everyday transaction. It will be more efficient, reliable, fast and more convenient.
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

It may indeed be difficult to use payments with cryptocurrency in a day, because our society transacts with a low value that is more effective with fiat money or paper money. but cryptocurence is more effective for large value transactions such as apartments, because it is impossible to buy an apartment with paper money
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: