Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years.  (Read 1693 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
Hopefully, the 10th anniversary of bitcoin becomes suprising and positive to us! As of now, I am waiting for a great break out of my coins I hold. However, if ever there is a growth in bitcoin price when January 2019 will come, I am excited to sell my coins in wallet specially my bitcoin.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

10 years is a long way that Bitcoin has gone through. During this time, Bitcoin has gone through $ 0.01 to $ 20000. It is considered to be the highest valued currency. It has increased exponentially, which is an incredible achievement that no currency can do.
At the moment, Bitcoin is flooding at $ 6,000. Not know when Bitcoin can return to the price as high as it used to be. I'm waiting for this.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Hopefully the demand for bitcoins will continue and people will have more interest in it. We should also teach invest in bitcoins to our children so that when they grow up they will also teach others.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

I think that gradually crypto growth will be accepted, of course this will affect our daily lives for the better. of course, in the future, like shopping at a shop, you might immediately receive payments with Crypto
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Bitcoin is already growing up and knowing peoples don't have any idea on bitcoin per country bitcoin is always welcome so bitcoin's future will be a good resource for us.
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

And this is very cool, this cryptocurrency is already quite old, that we would be sure in it. And young enough to conquer the whole world)))
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

it's really an amazing thing to see the journey of bitcoin for its long ten years from where it is started to till date it is really mind blowing

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.
Lol do you want satoshi comes out with santa clause costume?And riding the reindeer?

Market moves because of us the investors ,and the value of cryptocurrency lies on our hands so please stop calling for satoshi to save the market,because all he did is enough for us,and its an abusing if everything will be given to the man
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

yes I hope in the 10years anniversary something big will happen with bitcoin, like the rise up prices, or anything else, but it should a good news, because if its not I think we can't celebrate the 10 years anniversary of bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.

I hope that with the achievement of bitcoin for almost 10 years, not only is there a festive celebration but there is a new breakthrough for the members, so that members feel more of their attention and bitcoin is more developed. because if you look at the development of bitcoi it is now almost complete, and hopefully bitcoin remains victorious.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

This is a great achievement since Satoshi Nakamoto decided to bring bitcoin to the world and more golden years are coming
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Bitcoin does have extraordinary power, and what you say is proof of the power of bitcoin. Since its presence, bitcoin has been able to prove itself to be the best crypto, and when the end of 2017 again bitcoin shook the crypto world with a very high price beyond everyone's predictions. Bitcoin has been used as a payment or transaction tool and is used as an investment by many people, so we don't need to doubt the power of bitcoin, because bitcoin is currently the best crypto with the highest price. I hope that by the 10 years of its existence, bitcoin can provide convenience in our daily lives, both on transactions and exchanges and payment instruments that can be recognized by the whole world.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Not all traders can accept payments in the form of bitcoin, because the current value is also very drop, it is likely that if the price of bitcoin rises again and is expensive, then many stores will accept payment with bitcoin.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

You know, I think, as a payment system, the cue ball is interesting, as a currency, well, I do not see it in the currency, for me it is obvious that so can grow only a bubble that will burst somewhere. However, it should be understood that the hype such things can grow anywhere.

bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Bitcoin has survived for 10 years now. It still on the top chain of cryptos. Already pass a lot of challenge to survive and yet it never goes down. Bitcoin will remain the top coin that will always stay alive even governs try to bring it down. Bitcoin will strong grow.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

If bitcoin has been recognized by the world, of course we all hope that bitcoin can become a national currency that applies throughout the world. Looking at the development of bitcoin, where there are now many stores that accept payment with bitcoin, and bitcoin transactions have been widely used in various aspects of daily life, then of course we find various conveniences through bitcoin, either transaction or payment systems, and certainly have a positive impact on our lives daily.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

2019 will be 10 years of bitcoin created. In the past, bitcoin has brought a lot of things and marked a lot of milestones. Thanks to bitcoin that platform is known blockchain and application more widely.In addition, it creates a new and convenient payment method for users. I believe in a bright future of bitcoin  Wink Wink
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

I am happy and proud to you bitcoin, congratulations! All the best for you! its a long journy that bitcoin will be in crypto and we here to support all the way. Your almost perpect, a good platform and have a big supporter. Good luck to your ,hopefully its forever and also thanks to creator of bitcoin
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Bitcoin est  Non négligeable pour le marché de la cryptographie. Voyons comment cela affectera le marché de la cryptographie dans les prochains jours.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

It is a great achievement as bitcoin 10th anniversary is coming shortly and it makes a huge journey in the last 10 years to reach this level and proves its strength in this crypto currency market. It is an icon of this market and the whole market always follow its trend.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: