Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will go up like last year?  (Read 1007 times)
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

What do you think? Bitcoin will grow like last year until it reaches about $ 20,000? Or fall below $ 10,000?

It will probably do both. The thing is to remain calm. Don't get over excited like last year. And don't get too upset when it goes down. Because, you know what? Eventually it stablilizes.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Right now we are under 10,000$ , but i think it will grow but i not have expectation to reach 20,000$. I think will reach over 10,000$-11,000$ and this will be the price before of the end of this year. Until then i will get more coins and i will hold, and trade other altcoins to get more before grow.
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I do not know what will happen because the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and will continue to change, it is possible to reach prices like last year, but that is only the prediction and expectation of everyone and hopefully that is true
Not just you, but certainly everyone can ever know what will be happening in the next minute, let alone tomorrow or next.

Also, what happened in the past should never be an indication for what would be happening in the future and the only thing we have is trend, which is what I believe would be the thing every individual should just stick with that assuming something they obviously cannot tell what it holds in the long run.

The worst that would ever happen is that we breakdown lower and that gives us a chance to buy lower which makes it good for some category of people, or at least we get to see a breakout upward and a new trend. Time will tell!
Yeah you are right anything is possible in crypto market and the price of bitcoin is not predictable. Some people say that it will reach to $20000 till December this year and some say that it will crash. Now ordinary investors do not know what to do. What will happen next? It is very difficult decision to make but I want to tell that we should be patient and wait for good days to come.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

It will go up but not like last year and you should expect the bull run to commence next year as this year remain bearish.  I believe that the future is still very bright and we have to be a little bit patience with the market. Without patience it is very difficult to make money from cryptocurrencies market as many of the current market conditions will keep on repeating itself.
We cannot say like this because Bitcoin is not depending upon specific timings but it has its price movement depending on the demand rate. It will get alter only if there is any alteration in demand rate and nothing more. Do not make your mind that the value will increase in the end like happened last year but you have to invest with the mind that it is a long term investment and you have to sell it whenever the value goes high regardless of any specific time.
Bitcoin price today seems stabilize and it moving slowly but surely, the price today may be the start of bitcoin stability rather than abruptly up and down or its volatility,  I would prefer price that quite stables and move slowly but surely.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Big NO, that was the answer for your question. If bitcoin's price can resist in this point until the end of 2018 it will be good for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. need for 2-3 years for bitcoin to reach its all time high price again like what it did last year. SO, be calm, patient are always needed and dont be panic. I will stay holding bitcoin for long term period to pass this situation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

It will go up but not like last year and you should expect the bull run to commence next year as this year remain bearish.  I believe that the future is still very bright and we have to be a little bit patience with the market. Without patience it is very difficult to make money from cryptocurrencies market as many of the current market conditions will keep on repeating itself.
We cannot say like this because Bitcoin is not depending upon specific timings but it has its price movement depending on the demand rate. It will get alter only if there is any alteration in demand rate and nothing more. Do not make your mind that the value will increase in the end like happened last year but you have to invest with the mind that it is a long term investment and you have to sell it whenever the value goes high regardless of any specific time.
Bitcoin price today seems stabilize and it moving slowly but surely, the price today may be the start of bitcoin stability rather than abruptly up and down or its volatility,  I would prefer price that quite stables and move slowly but surely.

we cannot predict the value Bitcoin go by the price like last year because crypto market is not standard and there are lot of things happening in the market so there is ups and downs and that too bitcoin price in last year before was 20K but this year under 7k. so we cannot expect it will again go back to 20k but  i hope it can reach around 10K.

Am I spamming? Report me!
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

What do you think? Bitcoin will grow like last year until it reaches about $ 20,000? Or fall below $ 10,000?
I think it impossible in this end year 2018. If can it will increase the high price in the year 2019. Because of this year so many bad news. What it in next time?. Nobody knows about it. But it's my sense. Price Bitcoin will grow up again in 2019. Good to all!
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

No one knows it yet because we are at the speculating stage while waiting for the good news to come out it seems that it doesn't affect that much in the market. If there's bull run this year or not we might wait for it on to next year and we still have few more months left before the end of the year.

I believe bitcoin will reach $20,000 on the following year but i don't think it will show up this year, we should expect at $10,000 this year if there's a bull run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Perhaps only touch $ 9000 if positive information occurs in the coming time. The $ 20,000 price as of 2017 i do not believe will repeat because we need more time. Bitcoin still the most attractive although the market is bad.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

There is no enthusiasm from people at least a lot less compared to the previous year, so I don't think we will see the same insane increase as we got. But I will be happy if that happens of course

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1072
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

Big NO, that was the answer for your question. If bitcoin's price can resist in this point until the end of 2018 it will be good for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. need for 2-3 years for bitcoin to reach its all time high price again like what it did last year. SO, be calm, patient are always needed and dont be panic. I will stay holding bitcoin for long term period to pass this situation.

Its good to be not in panic, and that's not a problem to wait for those years projected. What I am worried here was those people who seem to expect great with bitcoin and with last year's term against upward trend nobody expects that to happen. So we really don't know when its going to happen, but always stay positive we'll start it over again seeing the price at very high profitable price.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

this kind of dip remind us the dip happened before, meaning the recovery takes a lot of time to rise again just like 2017 ATH, patience is a must. meaning dont just look at the drops and falls of bitcoin everyday, weeks and month. but look for the future profits that bitcoin will rise again just like last year (2017)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I think bitcoin is going to go up like last year as the bakkt is introducing another future trade again. I think future trade is one of the reasons why bitcoin get pump in December last year and bakkt on 12 of December is going to louch another one again. It therefore means, we should expect another bull run from next month as the doors is seeing wide open for new investors to come into cryptocurrencies market.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

We are under $10k for how many months now and I don't expect to hit $20k in the last 2months because that is nearly impossible. So going back to atleast $10k before the end of this year will be enough for me but if not, atleast we don't go lower where we are right now.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

It will probably do both. The thing is to remain calm. Don't get over excited like last year. And don't get too upset when it goes down. Because, you know what? Eventually it stablilizes.
I do not expect to reach that high but I hope that it will increase  and double what the price it has today. Price sometimes stable and suddenly down bit o believe on the potential of the coin. No matter how long I hold, I will wait for it. We better be prepare on what is going to happen but it won't the end.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

We are under $10k for how many months now and I don't expect to hit $20k in the last 2months because that is nearly impossible. So going back to atleast $10k before the end of this year will be enough for me but if not, atleast we don't go lower where we are right now.
it seems very difficult to hope that bitcoin will rise like last year, but I'm sure the price will rise this year. well, what the price will be like, but I don't think the price will be as high as in 2017.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Last year's market was able to quickly land on the moon and ICO has a close relationship, but this year there is no project that can attract huge purchasing power, isn't it?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

I do not expect to reach that high but I hope that it will increase  and double what the price it has today. Price sometimes stable and suddenly down bit o believe on the potential of the coin. No matter how long I hold, I will wait for it. We better be prepare on what is going to happen but it won't the end.
I prefer a price stability because in my opinion, price stability will be far more important than anything else. When Bitcoin has price stability, Bitcoin will always get positive sentiment. Positive sentiment is a major step in increasing Bitcoin's popularity. With more and more Bitcoin used, it will increase the price of Bitcoin. So what we really have to do is maintain the stability of Bitcoin, give confidence to Bitcoin and we will get the benefits in the future !!!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Perhaps only touch $ 9000 if positive information occurs in the coming time. The $ 20,000 price as of 2017 i do not believe will repeat because we need more time. Bitcoin still the most attractive although the market is bad.

We don't know that yet, from what I know Bitcoin price rally don't really have any limits and last year we really don't have that much good news to start off with a big price rally. What had happened back there is a lot of market participation happened which had more than doubled and triggered the biggest FOMO we have in Bitcoin's history. Now with a lot of people staying in our market participation we really don't know what will be its max growth (or if it will really reach that level) all we can do now is watch and ride the movement.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Last year's market was able to quickly land on the moon and ICO has a close relationship, but this year there is no project that can attract huge purchasing power, isn't it?

Be postive mate, because I am very hopeful that bitcoin will grow immensely and profitable. It may not grow like last year, but maybe it could hit at least $10k by the end of the year or moreover. And have a positive motivation on dealing this risky bearish market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: