Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ?  (Read 2661 times)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Unfortunately 70% of tokens have no value and immediately after the completion of the ICO it will rapidly fall in price which then never rises. Need to carefully research projects. But some will rise later, so investing now matter of time (2-3 years)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Of course, this is the truth of life in the cryptocurrency world. I think somewhere out of 60 bounty projects there can be a current 1 worthy project and it is almost impossible to guess. But airdrop is worse than in the bounty because basically scam projects make the current airdrop since this is easier to do. But not even such projects can be earned if you come up with the mind.
if you take the whole world as a whole, such successful companies as Microsoft or Google, you can count on the fingers, all as in life, only 1 percent of what is global, and the rest is all small and medium-sized businesses.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Unfortunately it is true. Airdrops are made to attract the new audience to an ICO. But airdrops tokens are distributed after the token is live on exchanges and has already lost a lot of its original price. So at the end airdrop worth 0,30 cents.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Airdrops are already overused inside latest moment together with plenty of shit coin all over which usually by no means ensure it is for the swap and also within which turning into pointless due to the fact you cannot business these any time right now they're not necessarily outlined, yet prior to this it absolutely was not too airdrop has been a powerful way to developed consciousness of a fresh venture and also because they offer out there totally free money by means of airdrop also bitcoin with that early on period employed inside airdrop.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

Unfortunately, it is true, because the airdrop tokens are usually worth 1 dollar or less and they are also distributed to the participants few months after the exchange listing. If the tokens arrive to your wallet, you will get 10 cents.
It's sad but it's true. For a bounty like that, when the project was listed at its price exchange it was 0.1$ but until I got the token it was only 0.005$, and I had to face it

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

I think you're mistaken. No need to speak for everyone. If you have an opinion, it doesn't mean that other projects were bad. For example, I like completely different projects. Like other people. I think I'm not alone !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

do not easily believe the result of the airdrop. not degrading however it is essentially what the resulting from the airdrop could not expect possible. even the pure of coins for long enough to have a good price in the market. Indeed there is still some airdrop that produces but does not much like what appears at this time.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

yeah that's right, almost all airdrop is shitcoins and scams, therefore I don't follow airdrop anymore and the results are a little.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

Totally agree , very little came of coins that somehow develop in the future , and if something worthwhile comes up then I would advise you to just sell )
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Airdrops make very little profit now. It seems to me that this type of earnings has died and we must look for new ways to get free coins.

Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

It is recently that the concept of Airdrop has been abuse, I read than NEW was also airdrop and even in early days of BTC it wss airdrop to some members on BCT and Reddit forum just to build up a strong community around the project, but now what we see is that the developers farm addresses and start dumping on the community as soon as the token get listed on the exchange another thing now is that most people even dump their tokens immediately on exchange because there is no attachment to the project long term

The belief in the development and promotion of new projects has already weakened so much that the developers themselves with managers are not interested in holding shares, because in fact they have nothing left to do when they sell a significant part of how much they eat in the first days.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

I think this your survey is seriously limited and not objective. Despite the fact that it's  true to an agreeable extent, I must say you have limited your survey. There are still a wider range of ones still benefiting people. From my side, I can say of one that I have participated in which got a lot of rewards for me; Helbiz.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Not all airdrops are shitcoins, deeponion was airdropped and there is a solid development team pushing it forward, new exchanges and features coming out all the time. Most airdrops though are just a waste of time, choose carefully.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Maybe if you join to 100 airdrops you will get 10-20 bucks, not more. I have many airdrop tokens which cost around 1 or 2 bucks. So, unfortunately, it is a waste of time.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

It's not right to make a generalization this way. Most recently, the Hydro Airdrop had been very good winners. Nobody can call Hydro to SCAM.
This is true, not all projects that run Airdrop are scam. Hydro is a good example of a successful project that launched Airdrop. TRON, being a successful and active project, launched Airdrop and presented TRX tokens to increase the popularity of its coins. Recently, Stellar launched Airdrop for $125 million in XLM tokens. I know a few more such examples, so there are good projects, but most of the projects that run Airdrop are scum.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

This is already true. If someone does not believe that they can try it on their own, know that the rewards task here is falling, ICO will soon lose the market, and future bounty hunters will be unemployed.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Airdrops era ends, i am compare it with faucets.
They once will be popular also, but today all forgot this little income earning

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Maybe if you join to 100 airdrops you will get 10-20 bucks, not more. I have many airdrop tokens which cost around 1 or 2 bucks. So, unfortunately, it is a waste of time.
It is true that Airdrop wins more from holding Airdrop. But if someone is satisfied with receiving a large number of tokens worth a few dollars, then you can participate in Airdrop. After all, not all people know how to trade on the stock exchange, make articles for different projects, create video reviews and so on.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

If we often participate in airdrops, then we will find that our wallet has no revenue, which also proves that the quality of airdrops on the market is very low!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: