Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ?  (Read 2661 times)
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

I don't know if there are trustworthy numbers because there are so many airdrops, most projects do this which is also a very good thing because tokens are distributed. But it's also a measure to promote new scam projects and a scam ICO to collect more money.

But most airdrops are nearly worthless, just hold them in your wallet and hope that you can sell them later at a good price.

⁓ chenille! ⁓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Rather, Yes than no, as more than 1 year doing bounty, and in the beginning did Airdrops, so that's all of those tokens that I received, for landing, so to speak, a simple distribution, not one did not cost the norms of money so that it can be sold,and earn, basically 99% can not even be sold, since no where is not traded
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
From my experienced on participating in some airdrops is very disappointing. I have joined many airdrops and few only send me some tokens and the worse part is 90% of them are useless. I'm hesitant on joining airdrop now unless they are legit projects.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry
From my experienced on participating in some airdrops is very disappointing. I have joined many airdrops and few only send me some tokens and the worse part is 90% of them are useless. I'm hesitant on joining airdrop now unless they are legit projects.

No , that's not a percentage of airdrops they are also giving rewards of the participants in there project. If 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins then probably all promoted project here are scams. I think it's just often.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Yes, almost true because there are many projects out there that there only means of advertising their projects is through platform and in the long run project like this failed but there are still many good projects with good airdrops value but they are not easy to find.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

Unfortunately, most airdrops today really do not deserve attention among the participants. They have no perspective concept, do not provide rewards. Therefore, I do not plan to work with airdrops yet, most of them now are just a waste of my time.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

not intend to disfigure airdrop. but indeed many airdrops only contain coins that could not last long or not able to thrive in the marketplace. so this causes many hunters have complained enough of this condition and consider that the airdrop isn't too have a decent value.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

It is sad, but true, 90% of all airdrop shit tokens are useless and another 9% is scam projects without future. Only one percent is really honest and interesting.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

The first time oken that ever hit mew after I joined the crypto space was from an airdrop and frankly speaking I didn't even remember when I signed up for it cos like I said, I just joined the crypto market then and I can tell you am still HODLing it and it has gone more than 100X since I received it, EXRNchain and I've even invested more in the project. Yeah, most of the other ADs now are just waist of time cos you get this bunch of tokens that are just sitting in your wallet without value.
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

The abuse of airdrops is the same as the abuse of ICO. Countless projects attract fans through airdrops. I have participated in many airdrop missions. Only XLM's KYC Airdrop gave me coins, the rest were air, no notice and coins arrived at my wallet.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

Well, I wouldn't make generalization. There are some exceptions, of course. But I agree that 70% of airdrops are useless. That is why I avoid airdrops and do not participate in them.
only 70 percent? I believe that only 1 percent of the air drops brings profit to the participants. air drops are useful for ICO because they collect visibility for investors

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

This problem is not only in airdrop. But also in bounty companies. See how many projects come out and how many come to the end. Aerdropami generally difficult situation. I think most of them are just scam.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

So whats this all about?A question or advertising?You made a bad perceptions for airdrops just to advertise yours?Lol even that holdings of yours are shitcoins so don’t spare
But we have the same outview about things because airdrops are scams and not just shitcoins so better scape from this damn activities 

carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

This is a very sad statistic, since I also had practically all the projects failed.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

We often follow Airdrop, and very often don't get paid. They take advantage of us with the many who join their media, so that their media looks more active. But when they don't keep their promises it makes us think negatively, and this is a bad thing for others who work honestly. But I want to say, not all Airdrop is the result of shit coins. But don't focus too much on Airdrop, this will make you regret when you don't get paid.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

It is worth saying that, and it must be known that this is what makes the market difficult for green so that it decreases, I hope that soon a strict regulation on crypto will be made so that investors avoid scam projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Yes, that is right. Many projects are very bad. In such projects, either a weak team or a bad product. Also many projects can be fraudulent. But this is not only in cryptocurrency projects.

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

I believe that this is not such a large percentage of bad bounty campaigns. from my own experience I can say that it is not more than 50%

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Most of the projects could not realize their ideas because of the long fall in the cryptocurrency market, among them there were many good and promising projects. Today the situation is exactly that.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

I had stop joining any airdrop as I found out that my token/s were not worth on my effort. It takes long to get listed and the price is not enough to pay for the transaction. Although some had been lucky to get their rewards from airdrops but I will not waste my time to participate again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: