Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17322 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

Here is bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

First select a project from this thread .and research  it will be legal and genuine project.

After if you like the project you can wear there signature as of you are jr number.so copy jr number signature and wear it in your account.

Follow the rules as mentioned in the bounty thread after some months when bounty end you will get the stakes.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

no one have any guaranties, just take signature of project you like or in what you believe, I do the same and in most time it is working
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

You simply go to this board, Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins). And then you choose what bounty campaigns you wanna join. For trusted managers, you can visit List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter or Good bounty manager..

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Just remember when choosing a bounty that there is really no assurance that you will get your expected profit as it will depend on how good the ICO is, if it is legit and how good their token sale are. I would h8ghly suggest that you evaluate first the bounties that you would like to join.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Basically, there are many factors that we consider first before joining a bounty campaign, first, be knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies, ICO's and their projects. Second, read their respective whitepaper, it will give you clues that will determine their legitimacy. Third, join their telegram, see if it have many members, more members, more chances that it is not a scam. Lastly, be observant.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

I’m not sure why you would find anyone to drop you bounty links
It’s not the best practice

Work on your abilities
Participate in a lot of research work
Discover several projects, find out about their potentials and make the most of it as wel
Always dyor
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

I've been across to this thread and to be honest is a good overview of bounty campaigns THE TABLE OF NEW BOUNTIES ☀️
It's the same as the overview of the signature campaigns that pay in bitcoin but when we see how many bounties are there then we should really be lucky to choose the right one because there are a lot of options.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

You joining a signature campaign In a particular bounty you have it in mind to do all the stated tasks required by the project manager, most are about posting min of ten postsposts or topic every week till the ending date and some are more Which are mostly 75 characters and above, so you planning to join this you should be able to reply post with related comments not off posts and make a good topic as well. I think you're good to go with signature campaign

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Research, research, research and research. After that difficult job find good bounty manager. He must count all the shares in time and throw out all the bots. Immediately determine if you can go kyc if necessary.
You must keep all passwords from personal accounts and do not lose the private key from the bounty wallet.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

It is not that easy, mate. You have only 1 signature and you wear it for a long period, so your choice should be proper. Make analysis, I personally take campaigns with collected funds, medium period of participation is 3-4 weeks. Don't participate for 3-5 months, it is not worth it

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

There are threads filtered outs and with bounties as they get launched. There are also ICO review sites where you can find potential projects with bounties running. Learn to DYOR and trust your guts. Always remember a bounty can look all good but it's a potential scam, so be careful out there. All the best.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:13:11 AM

Signature campaign is good, together with the article campaign, but whats the good thing about signature campaign is that, its easy to participate along with your post, now in order to determine whether the project is good or not, first things first, its make a study on the project and see the percentage share of the campaign, whether it is worth for your time or not.,look for the project that is marketable, and a lot of potential investors in it.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

Your rank is the same with my rank, Junior rank will be hard to get a good amount through signature bounty. But you can maximize the chance with some ways. In this case, to get a suitable signature bounty that fit for you, you should do many research on bounty section. Choose the most potential signature bounty there. Below is my own ways:

1. Don't choose a signature bounty that has followed by many senior, hero, and legendary ranks.
2. Don't chose a signature bounty that almost ends. It is just waste your time to join.
3. Don't choose a signature bounty with too long bounty period.
4. Choose a signature bounty with the differences of the stake gaps are not too far.

Other strategies to choose a signature bounty, you can find here: https://angeloncrypto.com/ico-signature-bounty-campaigns-c7a8ee7c5236
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

Your rank is the same with my rank, Junior rank will be hard to get a good amount through signature bounty. But you can maximize the chance with some ways. In this case, to get a suitable signature bounty that fit for you, you should do many research on bounty section. Choose the most potential signature bounty there. Below is my own ways:

1. Don't choose a signature bounty that has followed by many senior, hero, and legendary ranks.
2. Don't chose a signature bounty that almost ends. It is just waste your time to join.
3. Don't choose a signature bounty with too long bounty period.
4. Choose a signature bounty with the differences of the stake gaps are not too far.

Other strategies to choose a signature bounty, you can find here: https://angeloncrypto.com/ico-signature-bounty-campaigns-c7a8ee7c5236

I can not agree with point number 1. I understand your way of thinking - high-ranked users will take more stakes and for users with low-rank will stay only dust, right? However, on the other hand, the presence of many experienced users means that the project is more reliable and is more likely to be succeed and the rewards paid out.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

~snip~
I can not agree with point number 1. I understand your way of thinking - high-ranked users will take more stakes and for users with low-rank will stay only dust, right? However, on the other hand, the presence of many experienced users means that the project is more reliable and is more likely to be succeed and the rewards paid out.
Yeah, I know it very well, I ever experienced it. Joining a reliable bounty with many participants in higher ranks result a very little amount, except if I have a rank like yours (Hero). You are right, many experienced participants means it is a trusted bounty, but I don't think we just determine the success of an ICO only from that points, right? A little experienced participants doesn't mean it is not trusted ICO and won't be successful at the end. I saw some ICOs can be successful although the participants in its signature bounty are not many senior, hero, and legendary ranks.     
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

~snip~
Yeah, I know it very well, I ever experienced it. Joining a reliable bounty with many participants in higher ranks result a very little amount, except if I have a rank like yours (Hero). You are right, many experienced participants means it is a trusted bounty, but I don't think we just determine the success of an ICO only from that points, right? A little experienced participants doesn't mean it is not trusted ICO and won't be successful at the end. I saw some ICOs can be successful although the participants in its signature bounty are not many senior, hero, and legendary ranks.     

I'm not saying that a campaign without high ranked users can not succeed. I just meant that there is a higher probability that the project was more thoroughly researched when a larger number of more experienced users participate in its bounty campaign.
I didn't agree with your point only in terms of risk - in my opinion it is much risky when high ranked users have doubts and do not join some campaign.
Choice, ofcourse is yours Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Op has already been qualified to participate in signature campaign since he/she has a jr.member account. I would suggest that before joining, do some research about the plan ICO that you may wish to join. Research further on the team member composition and the whitepaper just to check the legitimacy of such ICO. Check the ratings of the ICO that is rated by the ICO experts and lastly, try to check the spreadsheets if there are many high ranking members that are participating to such campaigns atleast you may feel confident that you are joining the right one.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

I see it from the team, advisor and everything related to the project. so I'm sure the project is not a fake project.
then I also saw the quality of the Bounty Manager managing the project.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

~snip~

I'm not saying that a campaign without high ranked users can not succeed. I just meant that there is a higher probability that the project was more thoroughly researched when a larger number of more experienced users participate in its bounty campaign.
I didn't agree with your point only in terms of risk - in my opinion it is much risky when high ranked users have doubts and do not join some campaign.
Choice, ofcourse is yours Wink

You both have good points. I'm grateful i got to read your insights about the topic. I'll take note on this one and be more enthusiastic tohave a Signature Campaign.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: