Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17322 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

Signature bounty campaign is usually the highest rewards of a bounty, but not all bounties has signature campaign, there are many bounties only social media campaigns.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't be looking for a company to sign bounty, because there are very few companies for j. members. To get started, obtain the rank of member.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

To make it easier for yourself, most especially in choosing the project's signature to wear, you can just follow some managers tyo participate in their bounty.
This does not stop you from doing your own research on those projects. Bounty managers are not perfect,they are likely going to also mistake, which means you also need to do it yourself.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh
Well you must have enough knowledge on crypto currency and besides o choosing signature campaign is very hard you should have enough background research regarding on the team and what they project offer if it is reliable or not and you should be wise on choosing signature campaign so that your effort would not be wasted, I just want to remind you that many ICO now are scam.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

the bounty is already widely available in this forum of the Board that you have prepared and I am sure you know that. If the difficulty or even less then can search the existing platforms such as bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io. but which ones can give you assurance and potentially no one knows and it will be based on the research carried out.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Doing your own research about the project you want to promote is a must. But firstly your rank should be qualified to the requirement set by bounty managers. And choose good bounty managers for your own sake. And lastly there is no guarrantee that the project will booming until it goes to the market.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

You simply go to this board, Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins). And then you choose what bounty campaigns you wanna join. For trusted managers, you can visit List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter or Good bounty manager..

Take note that some bounty campaigns are either scam or will have the tendency to fail. So, better to choose the one with excellent team and feasible concept. How are you going to do that? Do your research about the ICO.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

you should know all about the project , such as team, roadmap and read the witepaper carefully
after that,, just do your job,, if you choose the right one,, you will have a luck mate  Wink

akashark

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

To find a good signature campaign is a very difficult task. You can research some bounty manager who has previous success signature campaign, or you may follow icobench, Icobird websites to find a good ICO bounty by researching their ratings! Nowadays, The Signature campaign budget is reducing continuously, and for the bear market good Campaign also facing a tough situation to raise their cap. That's why no one will tell you any exact good signature campaign name. You need to go through those systems to find a good signature campaign. Best of Luck

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

In the signature bounty, we need to work for a long time. So, It's better you chose the good project. Just give more time in project research then after work for that project. Don't dive directly.  Wink
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Choose the project to support as bounty hunter  which have solid team members and advisor behind them and investment from the Ventire capitals. This will give you confidence of getting worthful rewards at the end of the campaign. Just try to go through social media of the projects and if you find something interesting support that project. Presently following projects are running bounty campaign which I feel is good for signature campaign 1) vena network 2) Temco 3) Dinngo 4) hara 5) Fiicoin do research on this project and if you find interesting than join.

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

First of all, you need to search for a good bounty. You can do it in the bounty sector on this forum. But I would start with a project. Find a good project, that offers a bounty and join the signature campaign. It is the most profitable campaign, but you need to write good posts, or you won't be allowed to join  Cheesy
acidburn14

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

It's really hard to predict or know if one ICO will be a success. This year is not good to all ICO so bounty hunters are not getting good return from their work but if you will succeed finding a great ICO and do signature campaign for them then it will be worth your time and effort cause for sure you will receive a good bag of that token.

ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Signature bounty campaign is usually the highest rewards of a bounty, but not all bounties has signature campaign, there are many bounties only social media campaigns.
I think that most campaigns have signature campaigns and signature campaigns that are the most important in the entire campaign. I see very few campaigns without signature tasks, and it certainly is not a good campaign
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Signature bounty campaign is the most high rewarded from all, and that is why you should find the best from the best.
First, you should choose the company with the highest rating and the highest parameters of characteristics and reviews. Then you cling to the signature of the selected company and following the rules start to write posts. The positive factor of your participation in the signature campaign is that it gives you the opportunity not only to earn tokens, increase activity on the forum, but also to learn how to write competent and useful posts. Perhaps you will make new discoveries in the blockchain, or identify scam projects or peoples in the crypto community, or analyze the data and share useful information for all participants. Unfortunately, no one will tell you how successful your chosen project will be, but any experience will always be useful.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

If you want to be a bounty hunter that is earning you must have also to be aware that you might get scammed. So inorder to not be scammed and earned you should chose an ICO project that offers a good reward to its bounty hunters and study that project if it is good or not. Do a thorough research and I think the bounty campaign manager with an honest record also must be considered. The team behind the project and its white paper and roadmap. If you will do that you can br a successful bounty hunter.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

you can search in the bounty section to follow the campaign, there are many choices
so you can search and learn what's interesting for you. of course it must be accompanied by research and analysis so you can get better results.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

First things must you do is,you must know all the rules to join signature campaign
Not all of campaign accept signature pariticipant from jr.member rank.
You can search potential bounty on bounty boards  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Do Your own research,team,roadmap,whitepaper and details of the campaign which you wanna follow.

messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

I only participate in the bounty campaigns of proven managers who have recommended themselves well in the past and for whom I have not yet seen scam projects Wink

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

the longer the signature regulation is changed with the less bonus composition with the many regulatory records so that there is a lot of lack of motivation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: