Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17322 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

Being a signature bounty campaign would be to join into a signature campaign, there is nothing else. Just like what you were trying to do.
In order to do so, you need to join the bounty campaign, just try to look into the bounty section in this forum, there you might find the one that are fit the most with your account.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

just imagine that you are going to invest in ICo, you are investor and you need to select project which will make you rich.
Add to this  analysis of number of participants and how big is bounty pool

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

before you participate in the signature campaign it would be nice to increase your account position again in this forum, in order to get bigger results, in my opinion the position of jr.member will earn a little income if you follow the signature campaign, to choose a good bounty project, I suggest that you look for projects that are already well-known among investors or Bounty hunters, usually in this forum there are many who talk about potentially good projects.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

All you have to do is take time to do a research. Choose an ICO where you think your hardwork will be paid off. Read and analyze the project' whitepaper which will be their road map. You may also find good ICO in bitcoin talk thread.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

Well, first create a list of bounty. At least a month to participate. Conduct a detailed analysis of the project. So as if the project is unsuccessful, you just do not get coins. A good way for a novice to watch for higher ranks.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

First of all, you need to rank up in bitcointalk for to earn lucrative bounties. and do your own research for a good bounty,
what am i looking for in a bounty;

1. a well known management team
2. a good idea and a good project team.
3. not so popular bounties. (more people = less bounty)

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

You just should to analyse bounty programs only with yourself, if you could.  Another way, you check the campaings of senior members of the forum or higher, and join to them. That's all.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

I have been actively doing signature campaigns on this forum since last year mid. I have made a good deal of amount through these signature campaigns. It is not like we get lucky everytime with our choices of signature campaigns. But most of mine did pay me good. I usually prefer the weekly paying or the one with listed coin. I did many BTC paying and then some campaigns with already listed coin such as IOST and REM. For bounty campaigns, I usually join the campaigns in the last weeks so that I could know how much they raised and then can participate accordingly.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

You can go to the Bounties (Altcoins) thread of the forum to find valuable signatures for bounty activities. Once the activity is over. You must pay attention to social media. They will have notice of listing. Trading on the exchange will be fine then.

mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Signature bounty campaign is usually the highest rewards of a bounty, but not all bounties has signature campaign, there are many bounties only social media campaigns.
At a time you can not wear multiple signature campaign so i think there are no need to signature bounty in every project am i right?
Most of the campaign very seriously are taking translation and content writing campaign.

gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Since you are a beginner, I would advise you to spend more time on the forum and pay attention to the signatures that other forum participants are wearing.This is not a bad option.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Becoming a signature bounty hunter as a beginner you have a primary assignment to do which is thorough research before making decisions about which signature campaign to participate in other not to waste your time, after researching, analyse few of the ones researched and decide which to promote based on the chances for them to succeed. Also experienced bounty manager is a plus, I mean it's also a factor to consider in doing signature campaign
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

This telegram channel (https://t.me/freshBountyBot) will notify you automatically the newly created thread about signature campaigns and bounty in this forum so you can choose the best campaigns you want but I personally advise you to get your account to rank up first up to Member before joining any signature bounty but joining signature this days is not really profitable even in highranks much better to become translator.  

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

It's the same as you choose tokens to buy. When I choosing a bounty: First, you should be project's research on product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper. Secondly, you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales. Third, you can see the manager who handles the project. A manager provides an important role in a project. But it's not uncommon for unknown managers to have good projects.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

I remember myself not been interested in bounty when I got in to cryptocurrency, I was so taken by the potential cryptocurrency holds for us! I believe cryptocurrency is good for humanity and Adoption of cryptocurrency will happen very soon!
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

We cant really know to find the real potential deal. We cant even know a hundred percent if the ICO will pay us, so to avoid this, you should choose escrowed bounties, so you can be sure to geet paid, and the only thing you have to worry is the success of the coins you are participating.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

... it's not uncommon for unknown managers to have good projects.

Yeah there are also instances that rookie managers can run goo projects, but the risk is high. I prefer managers that requires the ICO developers to have escrow coins to the manager for safekeeping. Although there are so few, but its worth it if you can take part in some.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

First, the steps you have taken are right, that is, you are willing to have a discussion in this forum by making a post. From the posts you make, you will find answers from active participants, who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies and especially knowledge about the bounty campaign, let alone about signature campaigns. Second, every time there is a new bounty, which you meet in the bounties, don't forget to open the website. This is in my opinion, you can use if it's useful.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Now it’s a big problem to choose a good bounty campaign, as the market is under the control of bears and it’s difficult to raise funds for projects. But There are already similar topics on this forum where you can find all the answers. You initially need to study all popular and proven managers and see the projects that they lead.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Now it’s a big problem to choose a good bounty campaign, as the market is under the control of bears and it’s difficult to raise funds for projects. But There are already similar topics on this forum where you can find all the answers. You initially need to study all popular and proven managers and see the projects that they lead.

The fact is that even the most famous rating manager is not yet an absolute guarantee of the company's success. There are many examples where not only the participants of the Bounty company, but also the managers were left without anything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: