Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question To All Signature Bounty Hunters!  (Read 17324 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Signature campaign is the biggest income in bounty campaign. Unfortunately your rank is low to earn huge profits from signature. Your weekly stakes is less rather than higher rank. So i think you need to upgrade your rank first. After that you find a good project. Good luck mate Smiley

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

be careful of choosing an ICO to join a bounty.
bounty is good but it depends on the ICO and the funds they are getting.
no soft cap = no payment. this is for all not just for you.
you are just a jr now, but seems good to be true
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

i would go for a bounty that has many participants cause it eliminate a little bit of doubt of it being a scam, although the reward will diminish or will be less due to high number of participant it will still be worth it

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Sometime you should follow good bounty managers to find out good bounty campaign to join but it doesn't work all the time so you still need to use your experience as well. Beside you should take a look at some good member in this forum to see what signature bounty they're being in, I think it's also a way to find out good signature bounty to join. LOL.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I've recently started doing signature bounty, never was interested in this kind of activity previously, but my vision is that you should avoid shady ICOs and find hidden gems!
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Here, everyone has their own rules of choice, and often I can make a mistake myself, so you need to determine for yourself the search criteria for a company signature so that you don’t blame anyone.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

No one really knows how the campaign he is participating in is. Personally I just pick an ico and do a little research and zero my mind as per whatever happens later. Believe in what you do.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

Signature campaign is the biggest income in bounty campaign. Unfortunately your rank is low to earn huge profits from signature. Your weekly stakes is less rather than higher rank. So i think you need to upgrade your rank first. After that you find a good project. Good luck mate Smiley
I think he should give up his intention to join the signature campaign. Because it is now hard to improve bitcointalk rank, unless he is a helpful person for the forum and is loved by all. He can only do other tasks except signature campaigns

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Here, everyone has their own rules of choice, and often I can make a mistake myself, so you need to determine for yourself the search criteria for a company signature so that you don’t blame anyone.
yes I agree because we have our own point of view to determine the best way, it is natural if we are looking for opinions from those who are experienced but it would be nice to find out for themselves so as not to blame others. in my opinion, being a gift hunter to be more careful and always analyze before following the project and always follow the rules.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

If you have no experience - it’s a hard to find a good signature  campaign. In such cases, it is better to monitor project collections on ico trackers and choose those that are more successful. But this doesn’t mean that these projects will eventually be successful in the development and price of the token in the future . Another good advice-watch in which signature  campaigns participate legendary  and hero, they usually have more experience. Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

I can say that the subscription is in every project. And in order to enter it you need to thoroughly read the terms of the project and do everything correctly without missing a single task. And one more important point of subscription is possible to participate in only one project until the end of the project. And then you can connect to another project in the subscription. Good luck.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

I only trust a few managers and only signatures of these managers to campaigns.

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

I just search bounty campaigns in the services and look everything they have to offer and if I like it then I have to take my chance to be part of it.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

I always try to wear signature campaigns of trusted and reputed bounty managers and get their coins as prescribed in their bounty thread. In one occasion, I even not got my bounty of signature of a reputed manager as the project was failed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

If you were still not so sure about selecting a project, the simplest thing to do that is by following another member of this forum, just check on the bounty campaign that they used, by checking on their profile. Here you could choose to join that campaign or just simply gaining information and check the project thoroughly before registration.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

I think this link is truly useful if you are a bounty hunter or even a investor. For the reason that this thread is all about the ICO and what are the circumstances that we are possible to encounter, also there's a lot of good suggestion and post on this. Better to see it and click the link below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027813.0
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

Let's do and experience, then you will know exactly where you can find the thing that you want and how to make it happen. When I had began, no everyone helped me and I researched everything myself and I also want you like that

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

How to keep a project signature about this you can find on the forum. And now it’s very hard to find good projects, I like the projects of the Amaziks team.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

To be able to find good opportunities in the midst of all the garbage here you need to study and study the market all the time, work more, you need to be committed and you need to be involved. You need to become smarter and more experienced, everything is simple.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 08:04:35 AM by testadimerlo

I would like to become a signature bounty hunter. How do you find potential deals and how do you make them happen?  Huh

the discourse applies to all types of bounties (signature campaign, articles, telegram, etc.): to find the right project. Imo it's like making a real investment (you don't spend money but time and energy)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: